just me or is the placket un-hidden
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 6/12/11 at 1:55pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 5/11/13 at 9:49pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/4/12 at 12:04pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 553
Just left 34th st store, those oxfords are way too long. Easy pass.
My favorite item was this linen/cotton blazer fit great in the length & waist, sleeves need slimming. only $70
alter the length and its perfect. you expect mtm with uniqlo prices?
love the blazers but gutted there is no slim fit options.
Supply does not always follow demand. You learn those things when you grow out of jeans and into trousers.
Oxfords are great now; SF members shouldn't sleep on them.
Agreed even more on the jackets. I still have this Blouson (basically an MA-1 with a collar) from FW11; it's fantastic:
You are correct. Wait until Fall rolls around; I have to say Uniqlo S/S collections are usually disappointing.
This jacket is fucking incredible. I had one but I just lost it... But before that I would wear it so fucking regularly.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hey Guys! check out my UNIQLO x G.V.G.V. review under the Designers Invitation Project. LIke! Share! Subscribe!
You shouldn't end your sentences with that upward inflection, making it sound like everything you say is a question.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 41 seconds ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 50 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › CLUB NAVY BLAZER FINAL SALE 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Summer Suit for Wedding 1 minute ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw