New shawl collar cardigans look decent but sizing is all fucked I'm in between m and l.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 538post #8056 of 138292/19/13 at 5:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8057 of 138292/19/13 at 6:23pmpost #8058 of 138292/19/13 at 7:09pmpost #8059 of 138292/19/13 at 9:26pmpost #8060 of 138292/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #8061 of 138292/19/13 at 11:14pmpost #8062 of 138292/20/13 at 12:05ampost #8063 of 138292/20/13 at 5:38ampost #8064 of 138292/20/13 at 7:20ampost #8065 of 138292/20/13 at 7:27ampost #8066 of 138292/20/13 at 7:30ampost #8067 of 138292/20/13 at 9:57ampost #8068 of 138292/20/13 at 11:24amupdate on the premium cotton t-shirts:
they definitely no longer have the center seam. the cotton is different. i don't think it's quite as soft though still plenty soft for my liking. it's thinner, so i think overall i like the fabric better. sizing up made made the shoulders and sleeves fit the way i like, but the chest is a bit loose for my liking. it's also kind of long but that doesn't really bother me. i have a long torso though so others might find it more annoying if they sized up. i'm not sure whether i should wash and hope it shrinks enough in the chest or return it (i have a few things i plan on returning). i could also have it tailored but that seems like a waste. would probably cost more than what i paid for the t-shirt.post #8069 of 138292/20/13 at 11:30ampost #8070 of 138292/20/13 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by wurm
update on the premium cotton t-shirts:
they definitely no longer have the center seam. the cotton is different. i don't think it's quite as soft though still plenty soft for my liking. it's thinner, so i think overall i like the fabric better. sizing up made made the shoulders and sleeves fit the way i like, but the chest is a bit loose for my liking. it's also kind of long but that doesn't really bother me. i have a long torso though so others might find it more annoying if they sized up. i'm not sure whether i should wash and hope it shrinks enough in the chest or return it (i have a few things i plan on returning). i could also have it tailored but that seems like a waste. would probably cost more than what i paid for the t-shirt.
Sounds like how the poly/cotton ones I have fit with the exception of the length. They're fine as everyday shirts though for $5.
I like the new oxfords so much better.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1615 Active Users (338 Members and 1277 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Field Parka (NEW FW15) 2 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Reigning Champ Tiger Fleece in S (New with Tag) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.