or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 533

post #7981 of 12691

Haven't seen them since the online store launched...
 

post #7982 of 12691
wondering how often they restock their inventory
I swear the slim fit oxford shirts have been sold out since the webstore opened
post #7983 of 12691
I hoarded black t-000 in my size based on the apocalyptic talk in this thread. I am going to feel like a dumbass if they restock.
post #7984 of 12691
Are these two perfect shape cargo pants the same? looking to pick it up in olive but the colors look different..

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-perfect-shape-cargo-pants/070768-57-034

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-perfect-shape-cargo-pants/075458-31-031
post #7985 of 12691
^Different pockets. One is straight and one is v shaped. V-shaped has been around for a while, the straight ones came out maybe last month.
post #7986 of 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

I hoarded black t-000 in my size based on the apocalyptic talk in this thread. I am going to feel like a dumbass if they restock.

lol nice. Thinking of doing the same!
post #7987 of 12691
There can be no downside to hoarding.

I used to buy a pair of adidas stan smith 2s about once a year to use as beaters and my friend asked me why didn't I just buy a bunch at once. Told him that was a dumb idea because then I'd have a bunch of unused shoes laying around taking up space. Now I wish I listened to him.
post #7988 of 12691

How do their dry packaged short sleeve crew necks fit?

 

Got a 36" chest so should go for size small?
 

post #7989 of 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by icwhp View Post

How do their dry packaged short sleeve crew necks fit?

Got a 36" chest so should go for size small?

 

XS
post #7990 of 12691

Thanks. Ill size down to the xs then, usually go for small.
 

post #7991 of 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by icwhp View Post

How do their dry packaged short sleeve crew necks fit?

Got a 36" chest so should go for size small?

 

XS, unless you like a particularly loose fit - I'm a 42.5" and Large isn't skin tight
post #7992 of 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineohtoo View Post

^Different pockets. One is straight and one is v shaped. V-shaped has been around for a while, the straight ones came out maybe last month.

thanks, are the colors the same or different?
post #7993 of 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtgsigns View Post

thanks, are the colors the same or different?

If they fit like the old ones do size up unless you want people to be starring at your crotch.
post #7994 of 12691
stil llooking for a pair of the black sweats in M frown.gif
post #7995 of 12691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

stil llooking for a pair of the black sweats in M frown.gif

I instacopped when I first saw them. Can't believe they sold out so quickly.

 

Awesome pair, really comfy.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread