thanks for the specs
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 532post #7966 of 138292/9/13 at 8:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7967 of 138292/9/13 at 8:26pmpost #7968 of 138292/10/13 at 5:57ampost #7969 of 138292/10/13 at 12:21pmpost #7970 of 138292/10/13 at 12:40pmpost #7971 of 138292/10/13 at 5:06pmpost #7972 of 138292/10/13 at 5:35pma bit bummed that I did not pickup any outerwear this season. it is still cold here in the bay area.
was searching the 'net all last night and prices are a bit steep for end of the season item. have to layer the two uniqlo jackets i have.
That UU parka would have been perfect actually. (size small)post #7973 of 138292/10/13 at 8:35pmQuote:
I purchased the light grey dry easy jacket from the US online store. Material is similar to last year's version that I tried on in Hong Kong, but the sleeves are longer, and it now has a patch instead of slash-style chest pocket.post #7974 of 138292/11/13 at 1:21ampost #7975 of 138292/12/13 at 2:37pm
I bought a pair of chinos a while ago, and I can't remember if they're the slim-fit ones or not. Is there any way I could tell from the tags or anything?
EDIT: It seems to be the only style without the fifth pocket. This is odd - I bought a pair in olive a little while back in-store, fits great. Just bought a couple pairs in the same size online, and they're too tight in the thighs.
Edited by Pilcrow - 2/12/13 at 2:54pmpost #7976 of 138292/12/13 at 3:42pmpost #7977 of 138292/13/13 at 12:43pmpost #7978 of 138292/13/13 at 12:48pmpost #7979 of 138292/13/13 at 1:43pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 7 minutes ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...