Are the white T-000s never coming back in stock? Can anyone proxy? I'm looking for a 29/34.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 529
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7922 of 134092/7/13 at 7:05pmpost #7923 of 134092/7/13 at 7:18pmpost #7924 of 134092/7/13 at 9:02pmpost #7925 of 134092/7/13 at 10:12pmpost #7926 of 134092/7/13 at 10:53pmQuote:
Yea I visited all 3 uniqlo's last week in NYC and the only thing I kopped were socks and briefs. Everything else seemed not even worth it. I tried on the ocbds, knits, and outerwear and honestly I'd just keep my dough and kop something better.post #7927 of 134092/7/13 at 11:02pmpost #7928 of 134092/8/13 at 4:09ampost #7929 of 134092/8/13 at 6:46ampost #7930 of 134092/8/13 at 10:35amI was at the sf store last weekend and the only thing I got was a cashmere cardigan, on sale for $50. Thing is super warm and I just wear it mostly to lounge in.
Besides that, nothing interesting at all. The t-000s are pretty limited in stock. Couldn't find anything smaller than a 31 to fit me. And the newer version, as previously stated, have a waxed shine to them which looks pretty bad. They do feel substantially more rigid though. They also have a looser cut and longer rise, which addresses the issues I had with the t-000s. If they came in normal black I would of given them a chance.post #7931 of 134092/8/13 at 10:56ampost #7932 of 134092/8/13 at 11:52amI still think they're decent for basics. The T's aren't bad, and for a fat bloke like me the Oxfords fit pretty well.
There's not much of their stuff I want to buy - never been keen on their outerwear apart from the ridiculously reasonably priced down, but the odd things decent enough for the price,
I never really got the love for +J - quality wasn't really any higher than their otherstuff...post #7933 of 134092/8/13 at 12:03pmQuote:
It looks like they're cutting them longer and bigger in the shoulders now so I imagine the L oxford is huge. They restocked everything though, just picked up 3 in M.post #7934 of 134092/8/13 at 12:09pm
New Oxfords in XS are something like .3" larger in shoulder and body, and they were already an inch or two too large. America, why do you make retailers hate skinny people?
T-000 change is also disappointing.
+J love is mostly from people who needed nice, basic work wardrobes that still had some elements of interest. I know I would have stocked up had I known it would be disappearing.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 7 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 9 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...