Are the white T-000s never coming back in stock? Can anyone proxy? I'm looking for a 29/34.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 529
Styleforum Top Picks
Yea I visited all 3 uniqlo's last week in NYC and the only thing I kopped were socks and briefs. Everything else seemed not even worth it. I tried on the ocbds, knits, and outerwear and honestly I'd just keep my dough and kop something better.
Besides that, nothing interesting at all. The t-000s are pretty limited in stock. Couldn't find anything smaller than a 31 to fit me. And the newer version, as previously stated, have a waxed shine to them which looks pretty bad. They do feel substantially more rigid though. They also have a looser cut and longer rise, which addresses the issues I had with the t-000s. If they came in normal black I would of given them a chance.
There's not much of their stuff I want to buy - never been keen on their outerwear apart from the ridiculously reasonably priced down, but the odd things decent enough for the price,
I never really got the love for +J - quality wasn't really any higher than their otherstuff...
It looks like they're cutting them longer and bigger in the shoulders now so I imagine the L oxford is huge. They restocked everything though, just picked up 3 in M.
New Oxfords in XS are something like .3" larger in shoulder and body, and they were already an inch or two too large. America, why do you make retailers hate skinny people?
T-000 change is also disappointing.
+J love is mostly from people who needed nice, basic work wardrobes that still had some elements of interest. I know I would have stocked up had I known it would be disappearing.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 second ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Menswear on Women 1 minute ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › How to accent a blue tux 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...