Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 519
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7772 of 134711/18/13 at 11:48pm^But my whole point was that they are prone to extreme wrinkling and creasing, which is a problem IMO and one you experience as well. Someone asked whether I ironed my shirts, yes I do. Not sure what the praise is for the shirts when a spin in the washer causes the shirt to crinkle up essentially.
Now, I have yet to hear anyone wash it without any wrinkles at all. Creases can be ironed out but it takes a bit of work. So, conclusion seems to be people like wearing wrinkly shirts as OCBD are considered casual, anyways.
Waiting for Fuuma to jump in and tell me to "stfu"
FWIW my shirts are fine after 6+ months, I never said they fall apart; etc.post #7773 of 134711/19/13 at 12:09ampost #7774 of 134711/19/13 at 12:13ampost #7775 of 134711/19/13 at 5:02ampost #7776 of 134711/19/13 at 8:08ampost #7777 of 134711/19/13 at 8:33am
I cold wash and tumble dry my oxfords (bought them back in March-June at $15). Don't have any problems with how they turn out, wrinkle-wise. Every now and then some wrinkles will set in hard on the sleeves (if my dryer was packed full or something), but I wear them pretty casually so I don't mind.
Any there any codes active right now? I remember people having to wait a while on return refunds to process, that still a problem?post #7778 of 134711/19/13 at 8:34ampost #7779 of 134711/19/13 at 9:16ampost #7780 of 134711/20/13 at 8:22pmGot my shipment this Friday, got some socks + heattech long sleeve and leggings. FYI you can pass on the comfort socks and I have to say I really like the heattech stuff that I got. I went TTS and it fits a slightly tighter than my normal shirts. The length is fine but the only weird thing is that the sleeve length seems a tad short, so if anyone is getting heattech long sleeve shirt, I would recommend going TTS.post #7781 of 134711/20/13 at 8:27pmGrosgrain oxfords apparently fit slimmer than older regular oxfords.
Washed in warm/hot and dried completely on medium and seems to have shrank a bit p2p and about an inch in length. Threw it another cycle and will wear to see how it fits.
If it shrinks to 30" in length I will be a happy camper provided sleeves shorten up some and then I will just get them taken in a bit.
Btw it looked great fresh out the dryer and just had the light rippling non-ironed clothes have, none of these nonsensical creases you guys are talking about. I think you guys are new to washing clothes.
Also dryer softens them up which is exactly what I want with oxford cloth. After 20 washes they will be as soft as pjs, just wish fabric was thinner and lighter.post #7782 of 134711/20/13 at 8:33pmpost #7783 of 134711/20/13 at 8:36pmpost #7784 of 134711/20/13 at 8:38pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Which shoe has gotten you the most compliments.. 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Joutsen Arctic Down Parka Size L 5 minutes ago
- › (7.26 NEW ADD Belvest 42,Ciffonelli 34/36,R.Caruso suits 38... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Are these RRL Bowery boots? 15 minutes ago
- › Does Berluti briefcases have sales? 19 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015