Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 9:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 519
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7772 of 131411/18/13 at 11:48pm^But my whole point was that they are prone to extreme wrinkling and creasing, which is a problem IMO and one you experience as well. Someone asked whether I ironed my shirts, yes I do. Not sure what the praise is for the shirts when a spin in the washer causes the shirt to crinkle up essentially.
Now, I have yet to hear anyone wash it without any wrinkles at all. Creases can be ironed out but it takes a bit of work. So, conclusion seems to be people like wearing wrinkly shirts as OCBD are considered casual, anyways.
Waiting for Fuuma to jump in and tell me to "stfu"
FWIW my shirts are fine after 6+ months, I never said they fall apart; etc.post #7773 of 131411/19/13 at 12:09ampost #7774 of 131411/19/13 at 12:13ampost #7775 of 131411/19/13 at 5:02ampost #7776 of 131411/19/13 at 8:08ampost #7777 of 131411/19/13 at 8:33am
I cold wash and tumble dry my oxfords (bought them back in March-June at $15). Don't have any problems with how they turn out, wrinkle-wise. Every now and then some wrinkles will set in hard on the sleeves (if my dryer was packed full or something), but I wear them pretty casually so I don't mind.
Any there any codes active right now? I remember people having to wait a while on return refunds to process, that still a problem?post #7778 of 131411/19/13 at 8:34ampost #7779 of 131411/19/13 at 9:16ampost #7780 of 131411/20/13 at 8:22pmGot my shipment this Friday, got some socks + heattech long sleeve and leggings. FYI you can pass on the comfort socks and I have to say I really like the heattech stuff that I got. I went TTS and it fits a slightly tighter than my normal shirts. The length is fine but the only weird thing is that the sleeve length seems a tad short, so if anyone is getting heattech long sleeve shirt, I would recommend going TTS.post #7781 of 131411/20/13 at 8:27pmGrosgrain oxfords apparently fit slimmer than older regular oxfords.
Washed in warm/hot and dried completely on medium and seems to have shrank a bit p2p and about an inch in length. Threw it another cycle and will wear to see how it fits.
If it shrinks to 30" in length I will be a happy camper provided sleeves shorten up some and then I will just get them taken in a bit.
Btw it looked great fresh out the dryer and just had the light rippling non-ironed clothes have, none of these nonsensical creases you guys are talking about. I think you guys are new to washing clothes.
Also dryer softens them up which is exactly what I want with oxford cloth. After 20 washes they will be as soft as pjs, just wish fabric was thinner and lighter.post #7782 of 131411/20/13 at 8:33pmpost #7783 of 131411/20/13 at 8:36pmpost #7784 of 131411/20/13 at 8:38pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Ankle Boot Porn! Here are mine, show me some of yours? 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...