Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 515post #7711 of 138291/14/13 at 10:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7712 of 138291/14/13 at 10:16pmpost #7713 of 138291/14/13 at 11:33pmpost #7714 of 138291/15/13 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Tom Diginson
They do restock items the problem is a lot of the resellers buy the stock out fast. I've been stalking the site for a while for a trench coat that was sold out and a few other pieces. Earlier in the am's before I went to bed I decided to check the website to see if anything was restocked and sure enough they did. So I managed to get the items I was looking for. They also restocked some more items this morning but as fast as they came they were gone.
who are these resellers? Im only aware of the ones on ebay.
Im still looking for the olive slim fit chinos in a size 30 from last season. Anyone got em?
Or if anyone wants to proxy them from the china website for me? lol
Edited by zeezyo - 1/15/13 at 10:05ampost #7715 of 138291/15/13 at 12:10pmpost #7716 of 138291/15/13 at 1:35pm
I was looking for the navy corduroy shirt in a medium online since it disappeared from the webstore since I looked at it last night and found this site: http://www.goodchinashop.com/
Might order a pair of the new gray t000spost #7717 of 138291/15/13 at 3:31pmpost #7718 of 138291/15/13 at 3:49pmpost #7719 of 138291/15/13 at 3:54pmpost #7720 of 138291/15/13 at 7:27pm
As far as I can tell, anything Uniqlo labels "slim" fits the same as their "slim fit straight" jeans. The only time I noticed an exception to this was those awful £9 colour jeans that had the tiniest top block ever.post #7721 of 138291/15/13 at 7:27pm
As far as I can tell, anything Uniqlo labels "slim" fits the same as their "slim fit straight" jeans. The only time I noticed an exception to this was those awful £9 colour jeans that had the tiniest top block ever.post #7722 of 138291/15/13 at 8:11pmQuote:
I wasn't going to buy it off that site, I was just browsing and found it. I thought suddenlee stopped going to uniqlo? Might have to shoot them an email then.post #7723 of 138291/15/13 at 9:04pmI've been using Suddenlee for Uniqlo purchases for over a year (last order was a few weeks ago). When Uniqlo was removed from their list of shops last spring I asked them about it:
"Unfortunately, Uniqlo recently requested that we remove their website from the list of stores that our team shops. We're disappointed, but they want to control their presence on the web and so they asked that we stop promoting them on our site and blog. We're still committed to providing our clients with our shopping services from any stores in the NYC area, so feel free to send us your shopping list for Uniqlo and any other stores via our bookmarklet and our team will make the purchases on your behalf."
They'd probably overnight you a pizza if you asked.post #7724 of 138291/15/13 at 10:35pmpost #7725 of 138291/16/13 at 1:08amQuote:
I buy my normal size. I find the sleeves a bit big on the few I have, but that's not something I can really size down out of.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 17 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...