Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 513post #7681 of 138291/12/13 at 9:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7682 of 138291/12/13 at 9:52pmpost #7683 of 138291/12/13 at 9:52pmQuote:
They do restock items the problem is a lot of the resellers buy the stock out fast. I've been stalking the site for a while for a trench coat that was sold out and a few other pieces. Earlier in the am's before I went to bed I decided to check the website to see if anything was restocked and sure enough they did. So I managed to get the items I was looking for. They also restocked some more items this morning but as fast as they came they were gone.post #7684 of 138291/12/13 at 10:06pmpost #7685 of 138291/12/13 at 10:10pmpost #7686 of 138291/12/13 at 10:49pmpost #7687 of 138291/13/13 at 1:33amHow are you guys sizing the new new slim chinos? I usually wear a 31 or 32 waist in uniqlo jeans and chinos, but had to go up to 33 in the chinos (possibly could have gone to 34).
EDIT: these are the ones I mean http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/075305#colorSelectpost #7688 of 138291/13/13 at 1:58amWent to the Uniqlo by my place this afternoon. Would have definitely grabbed a pair of chinos except every pair had an 80cm inseam. Didn't try them on so can't comment on sizing. Full on taper to them tho.
The jackets somebody posted on the last page were on sale for 79,000 won, which is like $75. They had a nice hand to the outer fabric, very schoeller like. But hard to get behind outerwear that's made in China.
That cream loose knit cardi people were oooing a week or so ago is a cotton blend, 60 cotton and the rest something synthetic. Decent weight so still a nice piece for the price.
Yall dropped the ball on my sizing question about the boxer briefs so I picked up a pair of larges and an xl. Definitely an xl. Take note if you float around a 34 waist and you're in Asia—you're likely an xl.post #7689 of 138291/13/13 at 3:33pmpost #7690 of 138291/13/13 at 5:14pmpost #7691 of 138291/14/13 at 1:49ampost #7692 of 138291/14/13 at 2:19ampost #7693 of 138291/14/13 at 3:46ampost #7694 of 138291/14/13 at 5:13ampost #7695 of 138291/14/13 at 5:17am
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...