Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 512
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7667 of 134431/12/13 at 12:49pmQuote:
Suddenlee stopped listing Uniqlo long before the webstore was created, because the company asked them to stop. They still continued to proxy for people, and I imagine they'd gladly do it now - they probably miss the business.post #7668 of 134431/12/13 at 1:14pmFew UU stuff items have popped up on the UK online webstore.
XS sizes and 29/30 waist only...
Yes it does.
Here's an actual example from size charts for their cotton boxer briefs
UK/US small = Length 29cm
UK/US medium = Length 30.5cm
Asian medium = Length 29cm
Asian large = Length 30.5cmpost #7669 of 134431/12/13 at 2:24pmHas anyone tried their dry deodorant socks or comfort support socks? If not Im willing to buy some to test them out and see how their work out.
Also how long are the men's regular color socks?
Edit: How does hemming work when using the online store?
Edited by noobedloser - 1/12/13 at 2:34pmpost #7670 of 134431/12/13 at 3:45pmThis looks awesome. Anyone handle it in person?Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Curious as to whether anyone has seen this at the SF store:
Think I saw it last time but it was still pretty warm back in Septemberpost #7671 of 134431/12/13 at 3:59pmpost #7672 of 134431/12/13 at 4:32pmpost #7673 of 134431/12/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
Their support socks are my favorite socks. Much more substantial than their normal ones plus they hug your feet in a comfortable way. Give it a shot if you're curious.post #7674 of 134431/12/13 at 5:12pmpost #7675 of 134431/12/13 at 5:13pmpost #7676 of 134431/12/13 at 5:23pmpost #7677 of 134431/12/13 at 5:27pmpost #7678 of 134431/12/13 at 5:28pmpost #7679 of 134431/12/13 at 5:48pmpost #7680 of 134431/12/13 at 6:29pm
I've tried it on in the sf store but this was awhile ago. Very, very warm and actually too heavy for sf weather imo. I also bought it because the length is perfect for a parka, ending right around the upper thigh. Also didnt want to pay full retail for it ($200) but on sale I might consider it.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1301 Active Users (275 Members and 1026 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 19 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Would you buy these moccasins? 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...