Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 12:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 512
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7667 of 131461/12/13 at 12:49pmQuote:
Suddenlee stopped listing Uniqlo long before the webstore was created, because the company asked them to stop. They still continued to proxy for people, and I imagine they'd gladly do it now - they probably miss the business.post #7668 of 131461/12/13 at 1:14pmFew UU stuff items have popped up on the UK online webstore.
XS sizes and 29/30 waist only...
Yes it does.
Here's an actual example from size charts for their cotton boxer briefs
UK/US small = Length 29cm
UK/US medium = Length 30.5cm
Asian medium = Length 29cm
Asian large = Length 30.5cmpost #7669 of 131461/12/13 at 2:24pmHas anyone tried their dry deodorant socks or comfort support socks? If not Im willing to buy some to test them out and see how their work out.
Also how long are the men's regular color socks?
Edit: How does hemming work when using the online store?
Edited by noobedloser - 1/12/13 at 2:34pmpost #7670 of 131461/12/13 at 3:45pmThis looks awesome. Anyone handle it in person?Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Curious as to whether anyone has seen this at the SF store:
Think I saw it last time but it was still pretty warm back in Septemberpost #7671 of 131461/12/13 at 3:59pmpost #7672 of 131461/12/13 at 4:32pmpost #7673 of 131461/12/13 at 5:10pmQuote:
Their support socks are my favorite socks. Much more substantial than their normal ones plus they hug your feet in a comfortable way. Give it a shot if you're curious.post #7674 of 131461/12/13 at 5:12pmpost #7675 of 131461/12/13 at 5:13pmpost #7676 of 131461/12/13 at 5:23pmpost #7677 of 131461/12/13 at 5:27pmpost #7678 of 131461/12/13 at 5:28pmpost #7679 of 131461/12/13 at 5:48pmpost #7680 of 131461/12/13 at 6:29pm
I've tried it on in the sf store but this was awhile ago. Very, very warm and actually too heavy for sf weather imo. I also bought it because the length is perfect for a parka, ending right around the upper thigh. Also didnt want to pay full retail for it ($200) but on sale I might consider it.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1532 Active Users (407 Members and 1125 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 52 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › 1900's Impressionist art, need some feedback 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...