Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 510post #7636 of 138291/10/13 at 3:45pmSo I was randomly refreshing coats on the UNIQLO site and I was able to snag a +J wool coat the other day for $60. Shit retailed for $220 and I probably would have paid that too. Any way, I got it in today and it is by far my best purchase of this year. Substantial wool outer with a comfortable lining, removable hood, hidden button pocket flaps, plus a ton of other nice details. Really gonna hang onto my +J pieces as they were seriously a great bang for the buck. I may have to tailor the sleeves though as they are a touch long.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7637 of 138291/10/13 at 3:55pmpost #7638 of 138291/10/13 at 4:00pmQuote:
Uniqlo releases pretty much the same staples every season. Those l/s tees will be back late summer. And s/s tees will hit stores soon if they're not there already.post #7639 of 138291/10/13 at 7:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by hobojones
So I was randomly refreshing coats on the UNIQLO site and I was able to snag a +J wool coat the other day for $60. Shit retailed for $220 and I probably would have paid that too. Any way, I got it in today and it is by far my best purchase of this year. Substantial wool outer with a comfortable lining, removable hood, hidden button pocket flaps, plus a ton of other nice details. Really gonna hang onto my +J pieces as they were seriously a great bang for the buck. I may have to tailor the sleeves though as they are a touch long.
Awesome, which coat is this? Any pics?Quote:
I just popped over the 5th Ave. store and saw some l/s crew neck tees. Any info on the ones you're talking about?post #7640 of 138291/10/13 at 7:36pmpost #7641 of 138291/10/13 at 8:01pmpost #7642 of 138291/10/13 at 8:15pm
I bought a couple lambswool sweaters online and they were alright - small was a little big (don't mind too much in a sweater), fabric was a little itchy (to be expected with wool). Went into the store on 5th to try on some flannel shirts and get a couple pairs of chinos, felt a lambswool sweater in the store and it felt a hell of a lot softer than the one I got online. Is there any difference, or is the grass just greener?
Pretty happy with the flannel, though the sleeves are within a couple millimeters of being too short. Chinos are nice, too, very very cheap and they take care of the hem for free. Now I'm wondering how hard it would be to buy a bunch of the light gray ones and dye them myself.
Also saw a corduroy shirt just sitting alongside the flannels, but it was in Small and the X-Small shirts fit me much better. Asked an employee, they said they only had what was sitting around. Anyone have any idea if and when they bring those out again?post #7643 of 138291/10/13 at 8:19pm
I noticed the lambswool and blended sweaters ran a little big. The flannels are decent for the price, no complaints there. With the generic S/M/L sizing sleeve length can be a problem. I just go up a size to get the longer sleeve then have the torso and shoulders taken in. I really hate sleeves that are too short.post #7644 of 138291/10/13 at 8:23pmpost #7645 of 138291/10/13 at 8:27pmpost #7646 of 138291/10/13 at 8:49pmpost #7647 of 138291/10/13 at 8:50pmpost #7648 of 138291/10/13 at 8:52pmpost #7649 of 138291/10/13 at 9:23pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Tipo 48S/38S!!! Blue plaid!!!! 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...