Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 510
Uniqlo releases pretty much the same staples every season. Those l/s tees will be back late summer. And s/s tees will hit stores soon if they're not there already.
So I was randomly refreshing coats on the UNIQLO site and I was able to snag a +J wool coat the other day for $60. Shit retailed for $220 and I probably would have paid that too. Any way, I got it in today and it is by far my best purchase of this year. Substantial wool outer with a comfortable lining, removable hood, hidden button pocket flaps, plus a ton of other nice details. Really gonna hang onto my +J pieces as they were seriously a great bang for the buck. I may have to tailor the sleeves though as they are a touch long.
Awesome, which coat is this? Any pics?
I just popped over the 5th Ave. store and saw some l/s crew neck tees. Any info on the ones you're talking about?
I bought a couple lambswool sweaters online and they were alright - small was a little big (don't mind too much in a sweater), fabric was a little itchy (to be expected with wool). Went into the store on 5th to try on some flannel shirts and get a couple pairs of chinos, felt a lambswool sweater in the store and it felt a hell of a lot softer than the one I got online. Is there any difference, or is the grass just greener?
Pretty happy with the flannel, though the sleeves are within a couple millimeters of being too short. Chinos are nice, too, very very cheap and they take care of the hem for free. Now I'm wondering how hard it would be to buy a bunch of the light gray ones and dye them myself.
Also saw a corduroy shirt just sitting alongside the flannels, but it was in Small and the X-Small shirts fit me much better. Asked an employee, they said they only had what was sitting around. Anyone have any idea if and when they bring those out again?
I noticed the lambswool and blended sweaters ran a little big. The flannels are decent for the price, no complaints there. With the generic S/M/L sizing sleeve length can be a problem. I just go up a size to get the longer sleeve then have the torso and shoulders taken in. I really hate sleeves that are too short.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 33 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The parenting thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vass U Last Oxfords Sz: 42 EU, 8.5E UK, 9D US 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › I. OUTERWEARRR -- Raf Simons, Dries Van Noten, Stephan Schneider 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)