Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 505
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7562 of 138291/5/13 at 6:14ampost #7563 of 138291/5/13 at 11:17ampost #7564 of 138291/5/13 at 7:08pmDoes anyone know whats the difference between all the heatteach stuff? Lots have different compositions, not just the waffle stuff.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-heattech-long-johns/072608-53post #7565 of 138291/5/13 at 7:31pmYou know, there are product descriptions for a reason lol.
First link seems more like active wear, generating and dissipating heat quickly, and the added deodorant block. I would imagine these would be better if you plan on doing a lot of walking or running. Maybe even for helping regulate temperatures on the subway during the commute to work if things get stuffy.
Second link is probably more fit for lounging because it retains heat, but probably works under warm clothes if you're not moving around too much.
I have a pair of the first ones, and they're weird tbh. If I stay in place without moving I get really warm but as soon as I start moving and catch some wind, the heat dissipates quickly and it feels really cold. This helps when I'm walking around outside but I never wear them when I'm just at home anymore.post #7566 of 138291/5/13 at 7:39pmpost #7567 of 138291/5/13 at 8:10pmQuote:
I think the online site just has limited stock, been wanting these too...
Anyone doing a proxy? Looking for a white pair of T-000s in 31x34!post #7568 of 138291/5/13 at 11:59pmpost #7569 of 138291/6/13 at 12:14amQuote:
Those are summer stock dog.... btw reed... I got the white one's as sized down on as usual and these feel much more tighter than my indigo/black t-000's. As a matter of fact all t-ooo's feel much tighter this season in the thigh and calf regions.post #7570 of 138291/6/13 at 11:23ampost #7571 of 138291/6/13 at 11:27ampost #7572 of 138291/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #7573 of 138291/6/13 at 1:12pmQuote:
there was a lot of heat tech stuff in SF when i was there over break. but i wasnt able to find the monster hunter or regular camo ones in any sizes other than XL. i wanted to pick up some camo stuff in M but no luck. now im hoping for an online restockpost #7574 of 138291/6/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
Feels a bit lighter. Colors are also lighter. It sits nice on the body Just washed em for a second time. I really like them, especially that peach color. For $29 I say they are the best you can get around that price if not morepost #7575 of 138291/6/13 at 1:56pmMan website is confusing as fuck. There is one slim model and two standard models. One of those standard models link with the same product code displays NEW when you click the colors while the other links of the same product and code don't do that shit.
They need to only put one model and no color variants to confuse shit on the product pages. What is your product code on your oxford?
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 990 Active Users (144 Members and 846 Guests)
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...