Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/23/15 at 6:48pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 7:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 505
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7562 of 130071/5/13 at 6:14ampost #7563 of 130071/5/13 at 11:17ampost #7564 of 130071/5/13 at 7:08pmDoes anyone know whats the difference between all the heatteach stuff? Lots have different compositions, not just the waffle stuff.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-heattech-long-johns/072608-53post #7565 of 130071/5/13 at 7:31pmYou know, there are product descriptions for a reason lol.
First link seems more like active wear, generating and dissipating heat quickly, and the added deodorant block. I would imagine these would be better if you plan on doing a lot of walking or running. Maybe even for helping regulate temperatures on the subway during the commute to work if things get stuffy.
Second link is probably more fit for lounging because it retains heat, but probably works under warm clothes if you're not moving around too much.
I have a pair of the first ones, and they're weird tbh. If I stay in place without moving I get really warm but as soon as I start moving and catch some wind, the heat dissipates quickly and it feels really cold. This helps when I'm walking around outside but I never wear them when I'm just at home anymore.post #7566 of 130071/5/13 at 7:39pmpost #7567 of 130071/5/13 at 8:10pmQuote:
I think the online site just has limited stock, been wanting these too...
Anyone doing a proxy? Looking for a white pair of T-000s in 31x34!post #7568 of 130071/5/13 at 11:59pmpost #7569 of 130071/6/13 at 12:14amQuote:
Those are summer stock dog.... btw reed... I got the white one's as sized down on as usual and these feel much more tighter than my indigo/black t-000's. As a matter of fact all t-ooo's feel much tighter this season in the thigh and calf regions.post #7570 of 130071/6/13 at 11:23ampost #7571 of 130071/6/13 at 11:27ampost #7572 of 130071/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #7573 of 130071/6/13 at 1:12pmQuote:
there was a lot of heat tech stuff in SF when i was there over break. but i wasnt able to find the monster hunter or regular camo ones in any sizes other than XL. i wanted to pick up some camo stuff in M but no luck. now im hoping for an online restockpost #7574 of 130071/6/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
Feels a bit lighter. Colors are also lighter. It sits nice on the body Just washed em for a second time. I really like them, especially that peach color. For $29 I say they are the best you can get around that price if not morepost #7575 of 130071/6/13 at 1:56pmMan website is confusing as fuck. There is one slim model and two standard models. One of those standard models link with the same product code displays NEW when you click the colors while the other links of the same product and code don't do that shit.
They need to only put one model and no color variants to confuse shit on the product pages. What is your product code on your oxford?
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1809 Active Users (513 Members and 1296 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 3 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Apple Watch 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...