Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 505post #7562 of 148601/5/13 at 6:14ampost #7563 of 148601/5/13 at 11:17ampost #7564 of 148601/5/13 at 7:08pmDoes anyone know whats the difference between all the heatteach stuff? Lots have different compositions, not just the waffle stuff.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-heattech-long-johns/072608-53post #7565 of 148601/5/13 at 7:31pmYou know, there are product descriptions for a reason lol.
First link seems more like active wear, generating and dissipating heat quickly, and the added deodorant block. I would imagine these would be better if you plan on doing a lot of walking or running. Maybe even for helping regulate temperatures on the subway during the commute to work if things get stuffy.
Second link is probably more fit for lounging because it retains heat, but probably works under warm clothes if you're not moving around too much.
I have a pair of the first ones, and they're weird tbh. If I stay in place without moving I get really warm but as soon as I start moving and catch some wind, the heat dissipates quickly and it feels really cold. This helps when I'm walking around outside but I never wear them when I'm just at home anymore.post #7566 of 148601/5/13 at 7:39pmpost #7567 of 148601/5/13 at 8:10pmQuote:
I think the online site just has limited stock, been wanting these too...
Anyone doing a proxy? Looking for a white pair of T-000s in 31x34!post #7568 of 148601/5/13 at 11:59pmpost #7569 of 148601/6/13 at 12:14amQuote:
Those are summer stock dog.... btw reed... I got the white one's as sized down on as usual and these feel much more tighter than my indigo/black t-000's. As a matter of fact all t-ooo's feel much tighter this season in the thigh and calf regions.post #7570 of 148601/6/13 at 11:23ampost #7571 of 148601/6/13 at 11:27ampost #7572 of 148601/6/13 at 1:03pmpost #7573 of 148601/6/13 at 1:12pmQuote:
there was a lot of heat tech stuff in SF when i was there over break. but i wasnt able to find the monster hunter or regular camo ones in any sizes other than XL. i wanted to pick up some camo stuff in M but no luck. now im hoping for an online restockpost #7574 of 148601/6/13 at 1:35pmQuote:
Feels a bit lighter. Colors are also lighter. It sits nice on the body Just washed em for a second time. I really like them, especially that peach color. For $29 I say they are the best you can get around that price if not morepost #7575 of 148601/6/13 at 1:56pmMan website is confusing as fuck. There is one slim model and two standard models. One of those standard models link with the same product code displays NEW when you click the colors while the other links of the same product and code don't do that shit.
They need to only put one model and no color variants to confuse shit on the product pages. What is your product code on your oxford?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1046 Active Users (92 Members and 954 Guests)
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › NWT - $6295 Brioni - 40 R / 50 EU -- 97% Cashmere 3% Silk, deep... 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 20 minutes ago
- › Best fitting "casual" oxford shirts? i.e., able to be worn... 21 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 28 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 45 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 50 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...