I just got back from NYC and just noticed that one of the pants I purchased was the wrong waist size, is it possible to do a return via mail from an in store purchase or did i just fuck myself?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 502
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7517 of 138261/1/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by .Impulsv
The length does shrink quite a bit over time; someone posted about it a little earlier. The rest of the body on mine didn't shrink all that much in comparison, though. If everything else fits, why not just get them shortened by a tailor? After a few week's worth of washes, of course.
Cool, thanks - I probably will. I wonder if the body taper will get messed up (mediocre tailor)...whatever not trying to overthink things its a $15 oxford. Why are these things so long anyways? I'm not even abnormally short (5'9"-5'10"...)post #7518 of 138261/2/13 at 12:18ampost #7519 of 138261/2/13 at 7:47ampost #7520 of 138261/2/13 at 9:48ampost #7521 of 138261/2/13 at 10:02ampost #7522 of 138261/2/13 at 10:06ampost #7523 of 138261/2/13 at 10:17ampost #7524 of 138261/2/13 at 10:55ampost #7525 of 138261/2/13 at 11:20ampost #7526 of 138261/2/13 at 12:17pmpost #7527 of 138261/2/13 at 1:20pmQuote:
Yup did the same thing. The credit showed up a couple days after they called. It went very smoothly.post #7528 of 138261/2/13 at 1:21pmpost #7529 of 138261/2/13 at 2:04pmpost #7530 of 138261/2/13 at 3:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by musicmax
Are the Made In Japan Slim Fit jeans a seasonal item? They've been totally out-of-stock since Xmas in US and UK.
They've been around for years, so I highly doubt they're a seasonal thing, though the US site was all screwy for a while, listing like 3 versions of the exact same ones, 3 for the MIJ slims and 3 for the MIJ regulars, and the stock was different depending on which one you clicked. Now it's condensed to 1 for each, but nothing in stock. Very strange.
I'm waiting on those, too. Got a few items from them for Christmas, and had to return a couple. The credit is all going to a pair of those, once they're in stock. Does anyone know if those fit like the slim cords? The charts looks like the cut is identical, but it sounds like the consensus is that the charts are way off. I got a pair of the slim cords, and really like them.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › What are you reading? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Ralph Lauren Blazer in Navy - UK 38 / EU 48 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...