I just got back from NYC and just noticed that one of the pants I purchased was the wrong waist size, is it possible to do a return via mail from an in store purchase or did i just fuck myself?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 502
The length does shrink quite a bit over time; someone posted about it a little earlier. The rest of the body on mine didn't shrink all that much in comparison, though. If everything else fits, why not just get them shortened by a tailor? After a few week's worth of washes, of course.
Cool, thanks - I probably will. I wonder if the body taper will get messed up (mediocre tailor)...whatever not trying to overthink things its a $15 oxford. Why are these things so long anyways? I'm not even abnormally short (5'9"-5'10"...)
Yup did the same thing. The credit showed up a couple days after they called. It went very smoothly.
Are the Made In Japan Slim Fit jeans a seasonal item? They've been totally out-of-stock since Xmas in US and UK.
They've been around for years, so I highly doubt they're a seasonal thing, though the US site was all screwy for a while, listing like 3 versions of the exact same ones, 3 for the MIJ slims and 3 for the MIJ regulars, and the stock was different depending on which one you clicked. Now it's condensed to 1 for each, but nothing in stock. Very strange.
I'm waiting on those, too. Got a few items from them for Christmas, and had to return a couple. The credit is all going to a pair of those, once they're in stock. Does anyone know if those fit like the slim cords? The charts looks like the cut is identical, but it sounds like the consensus is that the charts are way off. I got a pair of the slim cords, and really like them.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › NWB Edward Green Brooksville, Dark Oak Antique Calf/Mink Suede,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Band of Outsides Blue Oxford - Size 2 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Suit - Navy with white stripe - Size 48 6 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 8 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 minutes ago
- › Cable Knit Sweaters - lambswool and shetland 14 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)