I just got back from NYC and just noticed that one of the pants I purchased was the wrong waist size, is it possible to do a return via mail from an in store purchase or did i just fuck myself?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 12:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 502
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7517 of 131511/1/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by .Impulsv
The length does shrink quite a bit over time; someone posted about it a little earlier. The rest of the body on mine didn't shrink all that much in comparison, though. If everything else fits, why not just get them shortened by a tailor? After a few week's worth of washes, of course.
Cool, thanks - I probably will. I wonder if the body taper will get messed up (mediocre tailor)...whatever not trying to overthink things its a $15 oxford. Why are these things so long anyways? I'm not even abnormally short (5'9"-5'10"...)post #7518 of 131511/2/13 at 12:18ampost #7519 of 131511/2/13 at 7:47ampost #7520 of 131511/2/13 at 9:48ampost #7521 of 131511/2/13 at 10:02ampost #7522 of 131511/2/13 at 10:06ampost #7523 of 131511/2/13 at 10:17ampost #7524 of 131511/2/13 at 10:55ampost #7525 of 131511/2/13 at 11:20ampost #7526 of 131511/2/13 at 12:17pmpost #7527 of 131511/2/13 at 1:20pmQuote:
Yup did the same thing. The credit showed up a couple days after they called. It went very smoothly.post #7528 of 131511/2/13 at 1:21pmpost #7529 of 131511/2/13 at 2:04pmpost #7530 of 131511/2/13 at 3:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by musicmax
Are the Made In Japan Slim Fit jeans a seasonal item? They've been totally out-of-stock since Xmas in US and UK.
They've been around for years, so I highly doubt they're a seasonal thing, though the US site was all screwy for a while, listing like 3 versions of the exact same ones, 3 for the MIJ slims and 3 for the MIJ regulars, and the stock was different depending on which one you clicked. Now it's condensed to 1 for each, but nothing in stock. Very strange.
I'm waiting on those, too. Got a few items from them for Christmas, and had to return a couple. The credit is all going to a pair of those, once they're in stock. Does anyone know if those fit like the slim cords? The charts looks like the cut is identical, but it sounds like the consensus is that the charts are way off. I got a pair of the slim cords, and really like them.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Ovadia & Sons Single Monk - black - 10D 16 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 35 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...