I just got back from NYC and just noticed that one of the pants I purchased was the wrong waist size, is it possible to do a return via mail from an in store purchase or did i just fuck myself?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 502
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7517 of 134091/1/13 at 10:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by .Impulsv
The length does shrink quite a bit over time; someone posted about it a little earlier. The rest of the body on mine didn't shrink all that much in comparison, though. If everything else fits, why not just get them shortened by a tailor? After a few week's worth of washes, of course.
Cool, thanks - I probably will. I wonder if the body taper will get messed up (mediocre tailor)...whatever not trying to overthink things its a $15 oxford. Why are these things so long anyways? I'm not even abnormally short (5'9"-5'10"...)post #7518 of 134091/2/13 at 12:18ampost #7519 of 134091/2/13 at 7:47ampost #7520 of 134091/2/13 at 9:48ampost #7521 of 134091/2/13 at 10:02ampost #7522 of 134091/2/13 at 10:06ampost #7523 of 134091/2/13 at 10:17ampost #7524 of 134091/2/13 at 10:55ampost #7525 of 134091/2/13 at 11:20ampost #7526 of 134091/2/13 at 12:17pmpost #7527 of 134091/2/13 at 1:20pmQuote:
Yup did the same thing. The credit showed up a couple days after they called. It went very smoothly.post #7528 of 134091/2/13 at 1:21pmpost #7529 of 134091/2/13 at 2:04pmpost #7530 of 134091/2/13 at 3:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by musicmax
Are the Made In Japan Slim Fit jeans a seasonal item? They've been totally out-of-stock since Xmas in US and UK.
They've been around for years, so I highly doubt they're a seasonal thing, though the US site was all screwy for a while, listing like 3 versions of the exact same ones, 3 for the MIJ slims and 3 for the MIJ regulars, and the stock was different depending on which one you clicked. Now it's condensed to 1 for each, but nothing in stock. Very strange.
I'm waiting on those, too. Got a few items from them for Christmas, and had to return a couple. The credit is all going to a pair of those, once they're in stock. Does anyone know if those fit like the slim cords? The charts looks like the cut is identical, but it sounds like the consensus is that the charts are way off. I got a pair of the slim cords, and really like them.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Suitsupply NYC 15 seconds ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 23 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › New Brioni and Loro Piana Ties 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...