Yes, it's pretty good at keeping you warm which is what it's designed to do. I don't wear anything under it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 497post #7441 of 1382912/25/12 at 11:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7442 of 1382912/26/12 at 1:00ampost #7443 of 1382912/26/12 at 7:55ampost #7444 of 1382912/26/12 at 8:11amQuote:
they're intended to be worn with something over them, like an oxford shirt, and yes, they slay. in cold weather i'm always wearing a shirt, a sweater, and a jacket, but the heattech makes the sweater unnecessary. i guess if it was really, really cold, i'd do both.post #7445 of 1382912/26/12 at 1:21pmGot the MA-1 in the mail today. Fit is ok, but the thing is pretty shit. Looks and feels really cheap so its definitely going back especially at $60.
Also got the block-tech jacket because I remembered I had seen it in the store and thought it was decent... but the thing feels horrible when you wear it. I needed something cheap and waterproof but for $60, definitely going back as well. Inside is lined with a waterproof material so the whole thing feels like wearing a poncho/garbage bag.
Only going to end up keeping the heat tech stuff I got .post #7446 of 1382912/26/12 at 1:51pmpost #7447 of 1382912/26/12 at 1:55pmpost #7448 of 1382912/26/12 at 2:40pmpost #7449 of 1382912/26/12 at 3:06pmpost #7450 of 1382912/27/12 at 3:19pmpost #7451 of 1382912/28/12 at 8:40ampost #7452 of 1382912/28/12 at 8:41ampost #7453 of 1382912/28/12 at 8:41ampost #7454 of 1382912/28/12 at 8:50ampost #7455 of 1382912/28/12 at 9:24am
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1650 Active Users (317 Members and 1333 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 17 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 47 seconds ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 58 seconds ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?