Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 496post #7426 of 1382912/24/12 at 11:01am^The new wool one in store that has 2% lastol fits me pretty great off the rack(unlike all their other sports coats or jackets). I can probably take in the body just a smidge but I doubt most would even notice. FWIW though, I'm a little in between sizes, so a true XS might need a bit of tailoring. Only issue is that they don't have matching grey pants at the moment And the leg opening on the pants though Anyways, my dark grey wool blend jacket(no longer available, just in black and navy) and pants I ordered online should be in today or wednesday and I can post pics when they arrives.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7427 of 1382912/24/12 at 12:57pm
Yes, they do. I'm a big fan of the " five pocket pant" in general. I've tried many. I have to say that these are absolutely my favorite. They are made with a thick twill with a bit of a stretch which makes the fit perfect ( and ideal for bike riding) :) I wish that they came in black, though. :(post #7428 of 1382912/24/12 at 8:09pmpost #7429 of 1382912/24/12 at 8:14pmpost #7430 of 1382912/24/12 at 8:34pmpost #7431 of 1382912/24/12 at 9:07pmpost #7432 of 1382912/25/12 at 7:38ampost #7433 of 1382912/25/12 at 12:56pmpost #7434 of 1382912/25/12 at 1:02pmpost #7435 of 1382912/25/12 at 4:42pmpost #7436 of 1382912/25/12 at 6:07pmpost #7437 of 1382912/25/12 at 6:08pmpost #7438 of 1382912/25/12 at 6:38pmpost #7439 of 1382912/25/12 at 9:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by maxswell
Yes, they do. I'm a big fan of the " five pocket pant" in general. I've tried many. I have to say that these are absolutely my favorite. They are made with a thick twill with a bit of a stretch which makes the fit perfect ( and ideal for bike riding) :) I wish that they came in black, though. :(
Only the sf store? or do the ny stores have them too?
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Cars We Drive! 5 seconds ago
- › NEW ALDEN color 8 Wingtip boots, crepe sole, 9.5D Barrie/US 10D 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...