do they still stock the slim fit twill jeans? need them in 29/28
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 495
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7412 of 1382912/22/12 at 10:10pmpost #7413 of 1382912/23/12 at 1:37pmQuote:
Hey thanks for the response.
Decided not to cop...not really liking those open sleeves.
Does anyone think that on Christmas Uniqlo will put their flannels for $12.90 again like they did last year?post #7414 of 1382912/23/12 at 2:37pmpost #7415 of 1382912/23/12 at 4:17pmpost #7416 of 1382912/23/12 at 6:28pmQuote:
Not much, but I do love them. I bought the mock turtleneck when in NY in Oct, and when back in early Dec I bought 4 more but the half zipper. They are nice enough to wear out to dinner and comfy enough to wear to bed. Seem to hold up also.post #7417 of 1382912/23/12 at 6:38pmpost #7418 of 1382912/23/12 at 7:10pmpost #7419 of 1382912/23/12 at 7:16pmQuote:
This is the one I have that you PM'd me about. I'll take some pics when I can, but basically everything fits really well except I find the biceps to be a bit large. As a liner it is wonderful.post #7420 of 1382912/23/12 at 7:18pmpost #7421 of 1382912/23/12 at 7:32pmpost #7422 of 1382912/23/12 at 8:08pmQuote:
You don't have to take pics I just ordered one. Got it in blue.post #7423 of 1382912/23/12 at 8:19pmQuote:
is this what you talking about? I need to sell mine, grew out of it.post #7424 of 1382912/24/12 at 8:36amQuote:Originally Posted by ohyoumad
Looking at the suit jacket - http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-wool-blended-jacket/070687-09
I'd prefer the slim cut jacket and pants but they aren't available. Can I get the jacket tailored enough to be a slim cut, or will it be too much to ask of a tailor since it's meant to be a regular cut?
They don't appear to have black suit pants even carried on the site...the only options in the wool pant are Grey and Navy, wtf? However, there is a black Tasmanian wool pant - http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-tasmanian-wool-blended-flat-front-pants/071149-06-029
Could I pair this with the jacket or would it look stupid? Would it be better to just get the jacket and match it up with some black suit pants locally? (Planning to get both tailored). This isn't a long-term investment type suit, obviously, just a one-use only type deal. I figure at least with tailoring maybe I can achieve a slimmer look than renting something. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Anyone? Also, any info on how the jacket runs?post #7425 of 1382912/24/12 at 10:08am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1036 Active Users (148 Members and 888 Guests)
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.