I just realized my +J shirt has a beautiful collar roll.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 11/4/13 at 7:09am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 10/17/13 at 8:49pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 492
Which jacket and trousers are you referring to? Can you link?
Tell me about it, been checking several times a day for weeks now. I mean, sure it's not as nice as the suits that I have that are 10x the price, but for under $100 (pants and jacket)...it's criminally good.
Trousers have a full size full basically, but the jacket is perpetually out of stock. It re-updates with stock (i assume returns) throughout the day.
These sweatpants look good to me, but I could use some help with sizing. No experience with Uniqlo.
My waist fluctuates between a true 33 and 34, so I wear a tag 32 in most brands at my largest. According to the general sizing chart, Uniqlo's medium stops at 33 and the large runs from 33 to 36. The inseam on the large is longer than I would like, so I'm hoping the medium would fit me perfectly.
Are these S, M, L ranges vanity sized at all? Do you think their medium sweatpants would be comfortable at 34?
I'm thinking about driving to a mall for no other reason than to try on Express v-necks. Just made a post about it here that explains why I'm looking at Express.
Didn't want to copy and paste my thoughts about Express into the Uniqlo thread but it does give this post some context.
It would save me a lot of time and money if I thought that the v-necks by Uniqlo could work just as well for me, but unfortunately I won't be able to try one on until I get around to placing a worthwhile order. And there's a sale going at Express that expires Sunday, so I'm pressed for a decision.
Please forgive the machismo of this question, but what do you think is the largest chest measurement that would fit into a Uniqlo medium? I read a post somewhere by a guy who was 45" and he said he wore a large by personal preference but a medium was wearable. The pit to pit on the Uniqlo v-neck sizing chart is 21" for a medium, so I have my doubts.
Hopefully someone can vouch for the capacity of a medium, because the large would probably be too long in the body, very nearly too wide in the shoulders, and far too billowy. If someone could please verify that a medium would work for a 44" chest measurement then I might hold off on this Express purchase until I can try a Uniqlo v-neck on for size.
Thanks again for answering my earlier question about waist sizes.
Edited by Pig Farmer - 12/21/12 at 11:14pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 seconds ago
- › Isson Mens 'Eugene' Matte Crystal Plastic Sunglasses (EXREMEMELY... 25 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › A Conversation with Frank Leder: "To share my ideals is the most... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw