I just realized my +J shirt has a beautiful collar roll.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 492post #7366 of 1344512/21/12 at 2:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7367 of 1344512/21/12 at 3:01ampost #7368 of 1344512/21/12 at 8:30ampost #7369 of 1344512/21/12 at 8:31ampost #7370 of 1344512/21/12 at 8:33amQuote:
Which jacket and trousers are you referring to? Can you link?post #7371 of 1344512/21/12 at 8:38am
Tell me about it, been checking several times a day for weeks now. I mean, sure it's not as nice as the suits that I have that are 10x the price, but for under $100 (pants and jacket)...it's criminally good.
Trousers have a full size full basically, but the jacket is perpetually out of stock. It re-updates with stock (i assume returns) throughout the day.post #7372 of 1344512/21/12 at 5:39pmpost #7373 of 1344512/21/12 at 6:52pmpost #7374 of 1344512/21/12 at 7:03pm
These sweatpants look good to me, but I could use some help with sizing. No experience with Uniqlo.
My waist fluctuates between a true 33 and 34, so I wear a tag 32 in most brands at my largest. According to the general sizing chart, Uniqlo's medium stops at 33 and the large runs from 33 to 36. The inseam on the large is longer than I would like, so I'm hoping the medium would fit me perfectly.
Are these S, M, L ranges vanity sized at all? Do you think their medium sweatpants would be comfortable at 34?post #7375 of 1344512/21/12 at 7:13pmpost #7376 of 1344512/21/12 at 7:31pmpost #7377 of 1344512/21/12 at 7:41pmpost #7378 of 1344512/21/12 at 7:43pmpost #7379 of 1344512/21/12 at 8:28pmpost #7380 of 1344512/21/12 at 10:32pm
I'm thinking about driving to a mall for no other reason than to try on Express v-necks. Just made a post about it here that explains why I'm looking at Express.
Didn't want to copy and paste my thoughts about Express into the Uniqlo thread but it does give this post some context.
It would save me a lot of time and money if I thought that the v-necks by Uniqlo could work just as well for me, but unfortunately I won't be able to try one on until I get around to placing a worthwhile order. And there's a sale going at Express that expires Sunday, so I'm pressed for a decision.
Please forgive the machismo of this question, but what do you think is the largest chest measurement that would fit into a Uniqlo medium? I read a post somewhere by a guy who was 45" and he said he wore a large by personal preference but a medium was wearable. The pit to pit on the Uniqlo v-neck sizing chart is 21" for a medium, so I have my doubts.
Hopefully someone can vouch for the capacity of a medium, because the large would probably be too long in the body, very nearly too wide in the shoulders, and far too billowy. If someone could please verify that a medium would work for a 44" chest measurement then I might hold off on this Express purchase until I can try a Uniqlo v-neck on for size.
Thanks again for answering my earlier question about waist sizes.
Edited by Pig Farmer - 12/21/12 at 11:14pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › What are you reading? 50 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 51 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...