I just realized my +J shirt has a beautiful collar roll.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 492post #7366 of 1433512/21/12 at 2:19ampost #7367 of 1433512/21/12 at 3:01ampost #7368 of 1433512/21/12 at 8:30ampost #7369 of 1433512/21/12 at 8:31ampost #7370 of 1433512/21/12 at 8:33amQuote:
Which jacket and trousers are you referring to? Can you link?post #7371 of 1433512/21/12 at 8:38am
Tell me about it, been checking several times a day for weeks now. I mean, sure it's not as nice as the suits that I have that are 10x the price, but for under $100 (pants and jacket)...it's criminally good.
Trousers have a full size full basically, but the jacket is perpetually out of stock. It re-updates with stock (i assume returns) throughout the day.post #7372 of 1433512/21/12 at 5:39pmpost #7373 of 1433512/21/12 at 6:52pmpost #7374 of 1433512/21/12 at 7:03pm
These sweatpants look good to me, but I could use some help with sizing. No experience with Uniqlo.
My waist fluctuates between a true 33 and 34, so I wear a tag 32 in most brands at my largest. According to the general sizing chart, Uniqlo's medium stops at 33 and the large runs from 33 to 36. The inseam on the large is longer than I would like, so I'm hoping the medium would fit me perfectly.
Are these S, M, L ranges vanity sized at all? Do you think their medium sweatpants would be comfortable at 34?post #7375 of 1433512/21/12 at 7:13pmpost #7376 of 1433512/21/12 at 7:31pmpost #7377 of 1433512/21/12 at 7:41pmpost #7378 of 1433512/21/12 at 7:43pmpost #7379 of 1433512/21/12 at 8:28pmpost #7380 of 1433512/21/12 at 10:32pm
I'm thinking about driving to a mall for no other reason than to try on Express v-necks. Just made a post about it here that explains why I'm looking at Express.
Didn't want to copy and paste my thoughts about Express into the Uniqlo thread but it does give this post some context.
It would save me a lot of time and money if I thought that the v-necks by Uniqlo could work just as well for me, but unfortunately I won't be able to try one on until I get around to placing a worthwhile order. And there's a sale going at Express that expires Sunday, so I'm pressed for a decision.
Please forgive the machismo of this question, but what do you think is the largest chest measurement that would fit into a Uniqlo medium? I read a post somewhere by a guy who was 45" and he said he wore a large by personal preference but a medium was wearable. The pit to pit on the Uniqlo v-neck sizing chart is 21" for a medium, so I have my doubts.
Hopefully someone can vouch for the capacity of a medium, because the large would probably be too long in the body, very nearly too wide in the shoulders, and far too billowy. If someone could please verify that a medium would work for a 44" chest measurement then I might hold off on this Express purchase until I can try a Uniqlo v-neck on for size.
Thanks again for answering my earlier question about waist sizes.
Edited by Pig Farmer - 12/21/12 at 11:14pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...