Copped the bomber last night. Looks pretty good for costing 50 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 12:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 490post #7336 of 1315212/20/12 at 6:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7337 of 1315212/20/12 at 6:44ampost #7338 of 1315212/20/12 at 6:46amQuote:Originally Posted by jet
That's what I thought, the only thing I wear large in is the efm knits and they are a bit loose. I haven't worn a large in anything uniqlo I don't think even though euro brands I'm a L.
So a 32 in the slim fit chinos for 34 waist and a med in the broadcloths sound right to you guys? I don't even know why I'm coppin this shit lol.
I can only speak to slim fit oxfords, but I'd say go medium. I'm somewhere in the same size range and a small pulled at the chest.
Now if they would just restock the damn things.post #7339 of 1315212/20/12 at 11:31amBought the navy shirt with white dots. It's a basic enough pattern, but something I've been seeking for a while without breaking the bank. I got a large and it's not terribly billowy, but could probably stand to be darted. Sizing down would probably be dicey in the chest area. If I'm being real OCD about it, the shoulders at 19" are maybe a quarter to half an inch big on each side, but it's tough to pick up because of the dark color. The second button is also a tad high for my liking, but not a deal breaker. The collar seems a lot better than it did on the flannels, which I thought were pretty flimsy and didn't really sit well.
Also bought some Heat Tech lounge stuff for my gf and some purple boxers... for myself.post #7340 of 1315212/20/12 at 11:32ampost #7341 of 1315212/20/12 at 12:10pmpost #7342 of 1315212/20/12 at 12:14pmpost #7343 of 1315212/20/12 at 1:22pmpost #7344 of 1315212/20/12 at 2:25pmI would, but YMMV depending on how close of a fit you like. I can easily see people thinking going TTS is too billowy of a fit, but for me, I make sure the shirt fits well in the chest (and close enough in the shoulders) and go from there. That might mean needing to have the body tailored, which I might end up doing with this one.post #7345 of 1315212/20/12 at 2:56pmpost #7346 of 1315212/20/12 at 2:57pmpost #7347 of 1315212/20/12 at 3:06pmpost #7348 of 1315212/20/12 at 4:36pmpost #7349 of 1315212/20/12 at 4:53pmQuote:
Does your collar roll? I was thinking of selling all my Thom Browne / Gitman / Epaulet shirts and just buying Uniqlo oxfords, fit is fine but the collar just doesn't roll for me. But I can get 2-4 Uniqlo shirts for the price of each shirt I have right now so really temptedpost #7350 of 1315212/20/12 at 4:59pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1728 Active Users (471 Members and 1257 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** just now
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Green Rhino Oxford Shirt - Gitman Bros - Size Small 6 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...