Copped the bomber last night. Looks pretty good for costing 50 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 490post #7336 of 1382912/20/12 at 6:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7337 of 1382912/20/12 at 6:44ampost #7338 of 1382912/20/12 at 6:46amQuote:Originally Posted by jet
That's what I thought, the only thing I wear large in is the efm knits and they are a bit loose. I haven't worn a large in anything uniqlo I don't think even though euro brands I'm a L.
So a 32 in the slim fit chinos for 34 waist and a med in the broadcloths sound right to you guys? I don't even know why I'm coppin this shit lol.
I can only speak to slim fit oxfords, but I'd say go medium. I'm somewhere in the same size range and a small pulled at the chest.
Now if they would just restock the damn things.post #7339 of 1382912/20/12 at 11:31amBought the navy shirt with white dots. It's a basic enough pattern, but something I've been seeking for a while without breaking the bank. I got a large and it's not terribly billowy, but could probably stand to be darted. Sizing down would probably be dicey in the chest area. If I'm being real OCD about it, the shoulders at 19" are maybe a quarter to half an inch big on each side, but it's tough to pick up because of the dark color. The second button is also a tad high for my liking, but not a deal breaker. The collar seems a lot better than it did on the flannels, which I thought were pretty flimsy and didn't really sit well.
Also bought some Heat Tech lounge stuff for my gf and some purple boxers... for myself.post #7340 of 1382912/20/12 at 11:32ampost #7341 of 1382912/20/12 at 12:10pmpost #7342 of 1382912/20/12 at 12:14pmpost #7343 of 1382912/20/12 at 1:22pmpost #7344 of 1382912/20/12 at 2:25pmI would, but YMMV depending on how close of a fit you like. I can easily see people thinking going TTS is too billowy of a fit, but for me, I make sure the shirt fits well in the chest (and close enough in the shoulders) and go from there. That might mean needing to have the body tailored, which I might end up doing with this one.post #7345 of 1382912/20/12 at 2:56pmpost #7346 of 1382912/20/12 at 2:57pmpost #7347 of 1382912/20/12 at 3:06pmpost #7348 of 1382912/20/12 at 4:36pmpost #7349 of 1382912/20/12 at 4:53pmQuote:
Does your collar roll? I was thinking of selling all my Thom Browne / Gitman / Epaulet shirts and just buying Uniqlo oxfords, fit is fine but the collar just doesn't roll for me. But I can get 2-4 Uniqlo shirts for the price of each shirt I have right now so really temptedpost #7350 of 1382912/20/12 at 4:59pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1370 Active Users (274 Members and 1096 Guests)
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 14 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 14 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?