Copped the bomber last night. Looks pretty good for costing 50 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 490post #7336 of 1344512/20/12 at 6:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7337 of 1344512/20/12 at 6:44ampost #7338 of 1344512/20/12 at 6:46amQuote:Originally Posted by jet
That's what I thought, the only thing I wear large in is the efm knits and they are a bit loose. I haven't worn a large in anything uniqlo I don't think even though euro brands I'm a L.
So a 32 in the slim fit chinos for 34 waist and a med in the broadcloths sound right to you guys? I don't even know why I'm coppin this shit lol.
I can only speak to slim fit oxfords, but I'd say go medium. I'm somewhere in the same size range and a small pulled at the chest.
Now if they would just restock the damn things.post #7339 of 1344512/20/12 at 11:31amBought the navy shirt with white dots. It's a basic enough pattern, but something I've been seeking for a while without breaking the bank. I got a large and it's not terribly billowy, but could probably stand to be darted. Sizing down would probably be dicey in the chest area. If I'm being real OCD about it, the shoulders at 19" are maybe a quarter to half an inch big on each side, but it's tough to pick up because of the dark color. The second button is also a tad high for my liking, but not a deal breaker. The collar seems a lot better than it did on the flannels, which I thought were pretty flimsy and didn't really sit well.
Also bought some Heat Tech lounge stuff for my gf and some purple boxers... for myself.post #7340 of 1344512/20/12 at 11:32ampost #7341 of 1344512/20/12 at 12:10pmpost #7342 of 1344512/20/12 at 12:14pmpost #7343 of 1344512/20/12 at 1:22pmpost #7344 of 1344512/20/12 at 2:25pmI would, but YMMV depending on how close of a fit you like. I can easily see people thinking going TTS is too billowy of a fit, but for me, I make sure the shirt fits well in the chest (and close enough in the shoulders) and go from there. That might mean needing to have the body tailored, which I might end up doing with this one.post #7345 of 1344512/20/12 at 2:56pmpost #7346 of 1344512/20/12 at 2:57pmpost #7347 of 1344512/20/12 at 3:06pmpost #7348 of 1344512/20/12 at 4:36pmpost #7349 of 1344512/20/12 at 4:53pmQuote:
Does your collar roll? I was thinking of selling all my Thom Browne / Gitman / Epaulet shirts and just buying Uniqlo oxfords, fit is fine but the collar just doesn't roll for me. But I can get 2-4 Uniqlo shirts for the price of each shirt I have right now so really temptedpost #7350 of 1344512/20/12 at 4:59pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 914 Active Users (138 Members and 776 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 41 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 55 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...