Copped the bomber last night. Looks pretty good for costing 50 bucks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 490post #7336 of 1340912/20/12 at 6:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7337 of 1340912/20/12 at 6:44ampost #7338 of 1340912/20/12 at 6:46amQuote:Originally Posted by jet
That's what I thought, the only thing I wear large in is the efm knits and they are a bit loose. I haven't worn a large in anything uniqlo I don't think even though euro brands I'm a L.
So a 32 in the slim fit chinos for 34 waist and a med in the broadcloths sound right to you guys? I don't even know why I'm coppin this shit lol.
I can only speak to slim fit oxfords, but I'd say go medium. I'm somewhere in the same size range and a small pulled at the chest.
Now if they would just restock the damn things.post #7339 of 1340912/20/12 at 11:31amBought the navy shirt with white dots. It's a basic enough pattern, but something I've been seeking for a while without breaking the bank. I got a large and it's not terribly billowy, but could probably stand to be darted. Sizing down would probably be dicey in the chest area. If I'm being real OCD about it, the shoulders at 19" are maybe a quarter to half an inch big on each side, but it's tough to pick up because of the dark color. The second button is also a tad high for my liking, but not a deal breaker. The collar seems a lot better than it did on the flannels, which I thought were pretty flimsy and didn't really sit well.
Also bought some Heat Tech lounge stuff for my gf and some purple boxers... for myself.post #7340 of 1340912/20/12 at 11:32ampost #7341 of 1340912/20/12 at 12:10pmpost #7342 of 1340912/20/12 at 12:14pmpost #7343 of 1340912/20/12 at 1:22pmpost #7344 of 1340912/20/12 at 2:25pmI would, but YMMV depending on how close of a fit you like. I can easily see people thinking going TTS is too billowy of a fit, but for me, I make sure the shirt fits well in the chest (and close enough in the shoulders) and go from there. That might mean needing to have the body tailored, which I might end up doing with this one.post #7345 of 1340912/20/12 at 2:56pmpost #7346 of 1340912/20/12 at 2:57pmpost #7347 of 1340912/20/12 at 3:06pmpost #7348 of 1340912/20/12 at 4:36pmpost #7349 of 1340912/20/12 at 4:53pmQuote:
Does your collar roll? I was thinking of selling all my Thom Browne / Gitman / Epaulet shirts and just buying Uniqlo oxfords, fit is fine but the collar just doesn't roll for me. But I can get 2-4 Uniqlo shirts for the price of each shirt I have right now so really temptedpost #7350 of 1340912/20/12 at 4:59pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1597 Active Users (378 Members and 1219 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 1 second ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 23 seconds ago
- › Bespoke England - Fine Shoes and Accessories; Official Affiliate... 35 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...