Anyone offering proxy service to Canada? I want to get some heattech and a floral print shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 488
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7307 of 1382912/18/12 at 5:49pmpost #7308 of 1382912/18/12 at 6:12pmQuote:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-print-long-sleeve-shirt/075828-13-005post #7309 of 1382912/18/12 at 6:18pmpost #7310 of 1382912/18/12 at 6:18pmpost #7311 of 1382912/18/12 at 6:55pmQuote:Thanks. It takes a minute to load the bottom and I guess I just wasn't patient the other times I looked there.Originally Posted by nineohtoo
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-print-long-sleeve-shirt/075828-13-005post #7312 of 1382912/18/12 at 6:58pmpost #7313 of 1382912/18/12 at 9:47pmmaster milano, they're not bad for the price. It's not really my thing, but for those who would wear something like that, I don't think it's a bad value at all.
I went to look at the MA-1 after a run(so don't mind the cold weather running gear) and thankfully they had an XS even though they said they didn't when I called. It's pretty much a surplus MA-1 with a decent fit. If you don't feel like ponying up for a designer one, I think you could do a lot worse at this price or more. At retail I wouldn't say it's a good deal or anything, but if you can't wear surplus MA-1s because of the size/fit(like me), it's alright. This fits way better than the last nylon MA-1 Uniqlo made, as that was pretty much a surplus replica with puffy arms and a short body. I kinda like it myself and dig how it fits and looks with the cotton/poly crew and hooded sweatshirts. I'm about 5'6" and 130lbs and I'm wearing an XS.post #7314 of 1382912/18/12 at 10:19pmpost #7315 of 1382912/19/12 at 8:17ampost #7316 of 1382912/19/12 at 9:28ampost #7317 of 1382912/19/12 at 9:48ampost #7318 of 1382912/19/12 at 10:40ampost #7319 of 1382912/19/12 at 10:48ampost #7320 of 1382912/19/12 at 11:23am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1622 Active Users (405 Members and 1217 Guests)
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ALDEN Shell Cordovan Boots US 10.5 C 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?