Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 480post #7186 of 1382912/10/12 at 7:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7187 of 1382912/11/12 at 12:26amBeen a huge Uniqlo fan for a while (waaay too much stuff from there) - but I actually haven't tried any of the jeans yet (shirts, jacket sweaters etc.). I've read up on the fits- but in terms of sheer quality and bang for the buck how do they compare to Levi's? Focusing more on the non-selvedge/MIJ cuts - already have one pair of N&F to break in and, with that exception, would like to be able to wash jeans without worrying too much about thempost #7188 of 1382912/11/12 at 1:23ampost #7189 of 1382912/11/12 at 1:34amThought I had posted this earlier - but don't see it any more (if it's hiding somewhere I apologize)
Huge fan of Uniqlo - but haven't tried their jeans yet. I have researched the fits, but any thoughts on the Uniqlo jeans versus Levis in terms of quality/value? I thinking more the normal line, especially the slim straight, rather than MIJ. Also, are all the MIJ jeans are raw? Including - say http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/goods/073553?gareco=r_l4post #7190 of 1382912/11/12 at 3:54ampost #7191 of 1382912/11/12 at 6:34ampost #7192 of 1382912/11/12 at 9:32ampost #7193 of 1382912/11/12 at 9:39amQuote:Originally Posted by perriti
I'm looking for some opinions on how the pea jackets fit. I'm 5'11" and 175 pounds, based on their sizing chart it looks like I'm a medium (38" chest, 33" waist, 18" shoulders). Are those measurements true to size? Would I be fine layering under a medium, or should I go for the large?
I'd get a smallpost #7194 of 1382912/11/12 at 9:42ampost #7195 of 1382912/11/12 at 9:51ampost #7196 of 1382912/11/12 at 10:27ampost #7197 of 1382912/11/12 at 11:14ampost #7198 of 1382912/11/12 at 11:31ampost #7199 of 1382912/11/12 at 12:00pmpost #7200 of 1382912/11/12 at 2:45pm
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-print-long-sleeve-shirt/075824-69-004Quote:Originally Posted by Invictus146
Thought I had posted this earlier - but don't see it any more (if it's hiding somewhere I apologize)
Huge fan of Uniqlo - but haven't tried their jeans yet. I have researched the fits, but any thoughts on the Uniqlo jeans versus Levis in terms of quality/value? I thinking more the normal line, especially the slim straight, rather than MIJ. Also, are all the MIJ jeans are raw? Including - say http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/goods/073553?gareco=r_l4
Uniqlo jeans are thinner and have spandex so they stretch but are comfortable. This is for their regular jeans and it isn't raw, never tried their MIJ denim. They're good for the price.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1131 Active Users (222 Members and 909 Guests)
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?