Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 478post #7156 of 1343412/6/12 at 10:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7157 of 1343412/6/12 at 11:13pmpost #7158 of 1343412/7/12 at 12:20ampost #7159 of 1343412/8/12 at 7:30am
I was at 34th St on Thursday, they had some Spring stuff out.
I vaguely remember someone on here complaining about Uniqlo not having chambrays...medium blue, "washed" blue, and white chambrays for the Spring (EDIT: they're online and apparently there's black too, didn't see in store).
Highlighter colored hoodies.
Lightweight cotton ribbed shawl cardigan (apparently not new, never seen before though), thin, seems fairly decent for 30.
I remember something that vaguely resembled a polka dot button down as well.
Also a fair amount of those +J down parkas in maroon and I think black discussed a little earlier in this thread. More +J than UU, though only about a rack of each.
Edited by EdwardB - 12/8/12 at 8:48ampost #7160 of 1343412/8/12 at 7:57ampost #7161 of 1343412/8/12 at 8:20ampost #7162 of 1343412/8/12 at 8:23ampost #7163 of 1343412/8/12 at 10:30ampost #7164 of 1343412/8/12 at 11:36ampost #7165 of 1343412/8/12 at 12:14pmpost #7166 of 1343412/8/12 at 3:15pmCan anyone snap some pics of the new shawl collar cardi? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-shawl-collar-cardigan/075322-24-004
Just wanna know if the collar is thin and lays flat like this
or is actually nice and thick.post #7167 of 1343412/8/12 at 4:24pmpost #7168 of 1343412/8/12 at 5:27pmpost #7169 of 1343412/8/12 at 6:12pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › *** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! *** 43 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 46 seconds ago
- › BURBERRY LONDON NAVY BLUE WOMENS DOUBLE BREASTED TRENCH COAT LONG 57 seconds ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › True Detective Season 2 1 minute ago
- › BURBERRY LONDON WOMENS DOUBLE BREASTED TRENCH COAT LONG 2 minutes ago
- › BURBERRY LONDON BEIGE WOMENS DOUBLE BREASTED TRENCH COAT LONG 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...