Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 12:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 478post #7156 of 1315112/6/12 at 10:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7157 of 1315112/6/12 at 11:13pmpost #7158 of 1315112/7/12 at 12:20ampost #7159 of 1315112/8/12 at 7:30am
I was at 34th St on Thursday, they had some Spring stuff out.
I vaguely remember someone on here complaining about Uniqlo not having chambrays...medium blue, "washed" blue, and white chambrays for the Spring (EDIT: they're online and apparently there's black too, didn't see in store).
Highlighter colored hoodies.
Lightweight cotton ribbed shawl cardigan (apparently not new, never seen before though), thin, seems fairly decent for 30.
I remember something that vaguely resembled a polka dot button down as well.
Also a fair amount of those +J down parkas in maroon and I think black discussed a little earlier in this thread. More +J than UU, though only about a rack of each.
Edited by EdwardB - 12/8/12 at 8:48ampost #7160 of 1315112/8/12 at 7:57ampost #7161 of 1315112/8/12 at 8:20ampost #7162 of 1315112/8/12 at 8:23ampost #7163 of 1315112/8/12 at 10:30ampost #7164 of 1315112/8/12 at 11:36ampost #7165 of 1315112/8/12 at 12:14pmpost #7166 of 1315112/8/12 at 3:15pmCan anyone snap some pics of the new shawl collar cardi? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-shawl-collar-cardigan/075322-24-004
Just wanna know if the collar is thin and lays flat like this
or is actually nice and thick.post #7167 of 1315112/8/12 at 4:24pmpost #7168 of 1315112/8/12 at 5:27pmpost #7169 of 1315112/8/12 at 6:12pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 44 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alden x Epaulet Alpine Grain Taunton Boots - 8.5D - WORN ONCE 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Mario Muscariello (Napoli) washed ilnen shirt XS 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...