They're kinda crappy, rise is ridiculously low, they fit even slimmer than the skinny jeans (size up) and the wide leg opening doesn't look good with the skinniness in the top block. Considering how cheap they are it's worth it if they fit on you, but they fit awful on me...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 6:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 473post #7082 of 1404312/4/12 at 12:01ampost #7083 of 1404312/4/12 at 12:25amSo, you guys think I can survive Tahoe for a weekend with a mash up of Uniqlo gear?
Skiing, bbq, alcohol, etc.
Thinking another down jacket in maroon, mix and match heattech tops with longjohns as layering. Maybe 1 lambswool sweater. A pair of sweat top and bottom. Not sure about the trousers. Jeans will get soaked obviously.post #7084 of 1404312/4/12 at 4:18ampost #7085 of 1404312/4/12 at 4:53amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
So, you guys think I can survive Tahoe for a weekend with a mash up of Uniqlo gear?
Skiing, bbq, alcohol, etc.
Thinking another down jacket in maroon, mix and match heattech tops with longjohns as layering. Maybe 1 lambswool sweater. A pair of sweat top and bottom. Not sure about the trousers. Jeans will get soaked obviously.
Sounds like you will be toasty in that.post #7086 of 1404312/4/12 at 5:02ampost #7087 of 1404312/4/12 at 5:54ampost #7088 of 1404312/4/12 at 9:31ampost #7089 of 1404312/4/12 at 9:46ampost #7090 of 1404312/4/12 at 3:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by momentoftruth
the slim fit oxfords are pretty dope. Probably the best fit out of any OBCD I've copped (< $100). Will probably need to tailor the length, but that's minimal work/cost to get a perfect fit considering the low initial outlay
now to wait for a re-stock so I can pounce...
You might have to wait a while. Their initial stock in most sizes/colors sold out on day 1 of the store opening, and they've yet to be restocked. Occasionally 1 or 2 random ones might show up from time to time (probably returns), but that's it.post #7091 of 1404312/4/12 at 5:11pmpost #7092 of 1404312/4/12 at 7:03pmReally pleased with this batch of knits got the fuschia, wine, etc efm v necks and a black lambswool pullover (also glad I got them bc the colors sold out quick).
I have a lambswool cardi from an initial order and the knitting/softness on this one is superior. I have a hunch about the stock numbers and I'm pretty sure the other version of my cardigan is of this type of wool on the crewneck.post #7093 of 1404312/4/12 at 7:10pmpost #7094 of 1404312/4/12 at 7:33pmpost #7095 of 1404312/4/12 at 9:20pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 41 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Should I get a new tailor? (Bad sewing jobs? Need Advice) 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding