Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 469
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to dressing well. Reddit MFA turned me to Styleforum and you guys seem to take dressing well to American Psycho levels! Which is great.
I just learned of Uniqlo as well, and as a 22 yr old college student about to graduate they seem to be great for starting to build up my wardrobe. (Plus they sell online now)
So far for this fall/Winter I've got:
Wool Blended Pea Jacket (Navy)
Heavy Gauge Fair Isle Button up Cardigan (Gray)
Heavy Gauge Shawl Cardigan (Black)
I've also got about 5 pairs of Levis 508's that fit great so i'm pretty much set for now as far as pants go. (Although I wish I could get wool trousers from uniqlo in 32x30...)
I will probably buy some dress shirts when I have to start job hunting next year, but for now I would like to keep it fairly casual.
I was thinking about getting some Heattech l/s shirts and possibly a casual oxford in blue and white. With a budget of about $200. What would you guys cop from the online store if you were me? I wear Medium (I'm 5'10" 165lbs) Also I'm from the south so it doesn't get too cold down here. Thanks for the help in advance, and I'll try to post some pics of what I got so far.
Cool!, appreciate the advice. I was really wanting to pick up some of those medium EFM Crew-necks but they ran out of mediums days ago, and they've been out of those oxfords since I first browsed the on-line store.
I will definitely pick up some flannels and extra fine cloth button downs though!
Yeah, thanks for the input I will definitely be stocking up on some basics, I'll also try to check out that down jacket.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 5 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...