Got those +J cashmeres in a few sizes before they sold out and some regular v necks. Hope they work out as it's all I really need for socal winter.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 12:38 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 465
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6962 of 1302611/28/12 at 2:32pmFor those who missed out, the UK site has now reduced the UU parka down to £69.90... which is around 40% off...
At the time of posting full size range in both colours. There's also 40-50% off on other items.
As usual if anyone needs a free proxy let me know...post #6963 of 1302611/28/12 at 3:43pmpost #6964 of 1302611/28/12 at 5:16pm
My order from I think it was Saturday just got here.
The cashmere--I got one new stock crewneck, one old stock crewneck. One's described as thin, the other isn't, but I wouldn't know it if they hadn't written it. I'm thinking they're basically the same thing. Both are pretty thin, but they're all I need since I'll mostly be layering with them. You know, it's cheap cashmere. It feels good. Wear it till it dies. Some measurement tips they don't give online: the neck is pretty small. Not squeezing or anything, but not spacious. This is not a slut-neck cashmere, if you wanted it. The body length on these seems to just kind of disappear somewhere; I'm wondering if the online measurements are accurate there. Like the neck, not too much trouble, but it's shorter than I thought "25'" meant on me.
The heattech--got 2 long sleeve v necks. Opening one package up and trying it on, I'm wondering if I should go one size smaller on these than I did. Sized the same as the cashmere, all size S, and the heattech's not baggy, but it's not at all huggy either, and I kind of want it to be. Dunno if a wash will shrink it any. But sizing down or shrinking, the sleeve openings would be even farther up my arm and might be bothersomely tight. And whoever talked about the smell when first out of the package--it does smell distinctly of vinegar. Whatever, shit's warm.
Edit: Oh, and the v neck on these heattechs could be lower.post #6965 of 1302611/28/12 at 5:22pmpost #6966 of 1302611/28/12 at 5:29pmpost #6967 of 1302611/28/12 at 5:30pmpost #6968 of 1302611/28/12 at 6:29pmpost #6969 of 1302611/28/12 at 6:38pmpost #6970 of 1302611/28/12 at 7:53pmpost #6971 of 1302611/28/12 at 8:14pmpost #6972 of 1302611/28/12 at 8:48pmpost #6973 of 1302611/28/12 at 8:55pmpost #6974 of 1302611/28/12 at 9:29pmpost #6975 of 1302611/29/12 at 6:11amJust purchased my first item from Uniqlo, the Made in Japan jeans in Gray. I ordered both a 29" and 30" waist because I was unsure how they would fit. The 30" waist is a little tight with the thighs a little tight as well. The 29" waist is unbuttonable right now, about 1/2" spread between buttons, and the tights are very restricting. I'm worried, based on the comments in this thread, that the 30" will become too lose on I wear them a lot, but also that the 29" will not stretch enough to where they will be comfortable. I am considering keeping the 30" and sending back the 29" but was wondering what everyone thought?
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 2056 Active Users (560 Members and 1496 Guests)
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 9 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 20 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 44 seconds ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 59 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...