Got those +J cashmeres in a few sizes before they sold out and some regular v necks. Hope they work out as it's all I really need for socal winter.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 465post #6962 of 1485911/28/12 at 2:32pmFor those who missed out, the UK site has now reduced the UU parka down to £69.90... which is around 40% off...
At the time of posting full size range in both colours. There's also 40-50% off on other items.
As usual if anyone needs a free proxy let me know...post #6963 of 1485911/28/12 at 3:43pmpost #6964 of 1485911/28/12 at 5:16pm
My order from I think it was Saturday just got here.
The cashmere--I got one new stock crewneck, one old stock crewneck. One's described as thin, the other isn't, but I wouldn't know it if they hadn't written it. I'm thinking they're basically the same thing. Both are pretty thin, but they're all I need since I'll mostly be layering with them. You know, it's cheap cashmere. It feels good. Wear it till it dies. Some measurement tips they don't give online: the neck is pretty small. Not squeezing or anything, but not spacious. This is not a slut-neck cashmere, if you wanted it. The body length on these seems to just kind of disappear somewhere; I'm wondering if the online measurements are accurate there. Like the neck, not too much trouble, but it's shorter than I thought "25'" meant on me.
The heattech--got 2 long sleeve v necks. Opening one package up and trying it on, I'm wondering if I should go one size smaller on these than I did. Sized the same as the cashmere, all size S, and the heattech's not baggy, but it's not at all huggy either, and I kind of want it to be. Dunno if a wash will shrink it any. But sizing down or shrinking, the sleeve openings would be even farther up my arm and might be bothersomely tight. And whoever talked about the smell when first out of the package--it does smell distinctly of vinegar. Whatever, shit's warm.
Edit: Oh, and the v neck on these heattechs could be lower.post #6965 of 1485911/28/12 at 5:22pmpost #6966 of 1485911/28/12 at 5:29pmpost #6967 of 1485911/28/12 at 5:30pmpost #6968 of 1485911/28/12 at 6:29pmpost #6969 of 1485911/28/12 at 6:38pmpost #6970 of 1485911/28/12 at 7:53pmpost #6971 of 1485911/28/12 at 8:14pmpost #6972 of 1485911/28/12 at 8:48pmpost #6973 of 1485911/28/12 at 8:55pmpost #6974 of 1485911/28/12 at 9:29pmpost #6975 of 1485911/29/12 at 6:11amJust purchased my first item from Uniqlo, the Made in Japan jeans in Gray. I ordered both a 29" and 30" waist because I was unsure how they would fit. The 30" waist is a little tight with the thighs a little tight as well. The 29" waist is unbuttonable right now, about 1/2" spread between buttons, and the tights are very restricting. I'm worried, based on the comments in this thread, that the 30" will become too lose on I wear them a lot, but also that the 29" will not stretch enough to where they will be comfortable. I am considering keeping the 30" and sending back the 29" but was wondering what everyone thought?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1661 Active Users (298 Members and 1363 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Presidio 8D 58 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › 20 CLASSIC TWEEDS & BLAZERS! GRAILS! Sizes 38 - 48: Dartmouth... 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Pre-wash Raw Denim at Home? 9 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Official Cheapies Thread - Thrifted Find of the Year 9 minutes ago
- › MMM cowl collar cotton knit Sz 50 10 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Brogue Ranger 8D 10 minutes ago
- › Suit Fabrics 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...