or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 463

post #6931 of 11493
Uniqlo's website is confusing..
Im looking at the sweatshirts page,
on the main page there are multiple crew neck pullovers, they all look the same but go to different pages, with different item codes..
some sizes are not available on some, but they are available on the others.. yet they look like identical sweatshirts?

Same thing with the oxfords
post #6932 of 11493
Ya their site really sucks. Wish they would fix it
post #6933 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLotus View Post

Uniqlo's website is confusing..
Im looking at the sweatshirts page,
on the main page there are multiple crew neck pullovers, they all look the same but go to different pages, with different item codes..
some sizes are not available on some, but they are available on the others.. yet they look like identical sweatshirts?
Same thing with the oxfords

I been posted about this awhile back, I fucking hate that shit. So I think there are two versions of each item, one being an older stock say from last year and the newer stock which has more sizes and colors. The others are just dups of those same two that's all. They also have product pages for shit that's sold out like the uu oversize cardi I wanted, so dumb.

Copped 3 efm and 1 lambswool.
post #6934 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Guys what size tasmanian trousers for 34 waist? Don't trust measurements.

33, just tried on em yesterday. They fit about a half size large.
post #6935 of 11493
How is sizing on +J knits? Are they decent? The wool and cashmere ones.
post #6936 of 11493
thanks fycus

my +j cashmere cardis are large and they fit slouchy not sure if that helps homeboy, don't really feel like cashmere either lol
post #6937 of 11493
Hmm, thanks. Was looking at this one http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-jheavy-gauge-v-neck-sweater/070084-09-006

Wool/polynylon blend though confused.gif And I don't really feel like paying for shipping or adding $60 of junk just to place an order, so probably going to pass
post #6938 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Hmm, thanks. Was looking at this one http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-jheavy-gauge-v-neck-sweater/070084-09-006
Wool/poly blend though confused.gif And I don't really feel like paying for shipping or adding $60 of junk just to place an order, so probably going to pass

pass on those wool blends sweaters..
post #6939 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtgsigns View Post


do the SF or NY stores have this in a medium? If so can someone proxy for me? PM we can work something out, thanks!

anyone?
post #6940 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtgsigns View Post

anyone?

They were online as of yesterday. TTS or size one up depending on your desired fit/bodytype
post #6941 of 11493
You guys complaining about Uniqlo's website- try using it on mobile. Holy fuck it's infuriating.


Apparently they're supposed to be opening a store in Philly, (15th & Walnut, for those that care) which would be awesome but it's been close to 6 months and I haven't heard anything more about it. I guess I'll have to stick to the shitty website for now..
post #6942 of 11493
Does anyone having sizing info on the J+ duffle coat? They have them in L/XL only, and I think the large might be too big. All of my recent purchases were mediums (heattech/lambswool sweaters). From what I've found via search, it fits a little big.
post #6943 of 11493
^I used to own that duffle coat, and in my experience it ran almost a full size large compared to other +J stuff
post #6944 of 11493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

^I used to own that duffle coat, and in my experience it ran almost a full size large compared to other +J stuff
Damn, looks like I will have to pass. Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
post #6945 of 11493
Yeah, I honestly wish I had kept my Navy one that I had, but I had too much winter outerwear at the time so sold it frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread