Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 460post #6886 of 1382911/26/12 at 11:05pmWhy is their stuff all americanized in the US stores. The fit is pretty terrible imho, no different than gap. At least the pants are slimmed down, but I still have the bullshit sizing dilemma with the shirts. m's pull at the chest, large is too long and too big in the stomach. Gotta get all my shirts tailored. Same goes for the tasmanian suit. Went in as a 40r with a 32w, pants fit fine but the blazer was in between m and l. Tailoring the large would be fine, or sticking with the m for a very slim fit. Find some middle ground here uniqlo and make your shopping better than the alternatives.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6887 of 1382911/26/12 at 11:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fycus
Why is their stuff all americanized in the US stores. The fit is pretty terrible imho, no different than gap. At least the pants are slimmed down, but I still have the bullshit sizing dilemma with the shirts. m's pull at the chest, large is too long and too big in the stomach. Gotta get all my shirts tailored. Same goes for the tasmanian suit. Went in as a 40r with a 32w, pants fit fine but the blazer was in between m and l. Tailoring the large would be fine, or sticking with the m for a very slim fit. Find some middle ground here uniqlo and make your shopping better than the alternatives.
Get proxy from Japan, I feel the exact same waypost #6888 of 1382911/26/12 at 11:10pmpost #6889 of 1382911/26/12 at 11:17pmpost #6890 of 1382911/27/12 at 1:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Meis
Anyone have any experience with the wool/cashmere double breasted coat? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-wool-double-brested-coat/070449-08-005
you guys get a wool cashmere blend coat for $90? that looks great, the US store has all the best stuff, all the coats in the uk store are wool/nylon blends and don't look nearly as nice as that. Unfairpost #6891 of 1382911/27/12 at 2:58ampost #6892 of 1382911/27/12 at 3:10amQuote:I believe this is the wool blend coat from last season (this season's were wool/poly). If so, the material is soft and very light, but not as thick as peacoats generally are. I also felt like these were harder to dress down, which is why I returned mine. It's a steal at that price, though.Originally Posted by Meis
Anyone have any experience with the wool/cashmere double breasted coat? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-wool-double-brested-coat/070449-08-005post #6893 of 1382911/27/12 at 4:59ampost #6894 of 1382911/27/12 at 7:50ampost #6895 of 1382911/27/12 at 8:02ampost #6896 of 1382911/27/12 at 8:07ampost #6897 of 1382911/27/12 at 8:09ampost #6898 of 1382911/27/12 at 8:10ampost #6899 of 1382911/27/12 at 8:17ampost #6900 of 1382911/27/12 at 8:20am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1602 Active Users (315 Members and 1287 Guests)
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label x Gaziano & Girling "Numan" 10/10.5D 2 seconds ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 5 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 7 seconds ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 1 minute ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 1 minute ago
- › TOM FORD Skyfall Sharkskin Grey Pick & Pick O'Connor Fit Y Suit 50C... 1 minute ago
- › 2 Brioni suits -- 52EU/42R - Charcoal Stripe and Navy Stripe 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK 10D US MH71 Gable Vintage Oak 2 minutes ago
- › CARMINA Saddle / Whiskey Shell Cordovan Rain Last Shortwings. UK... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.