Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 448post #6706 of 1382911/18/12 at 8:56pmCan someone confirm that the pictures of the slim ocbd are in fact pictures of the regular ocbd? Slim ocbd don't have a box pleat in the back? If I am a small in the regular ocbd and it is a perfect fit except for being a little blousey in the body, would I be a small or size up to a medium for the slim ocbd? Thanks in advance.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6707 of 1382911/18/12 at 8:58pmpost #6708 of 1382911/18/12 at 9:05pmpost #6709 of 1382911/18/12 at 9:24pmpost #6710 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by j0emama
Can someone confirm that the pictures of the slim ocbd are in fact pictures of the regular ocbd? Slim ocbd don't have a box pleat in the back? If I am a small in the regular ocbd and it is a perfect fit except for being a little blousey in the body, would I be a small or size up to a medium for the slim ocbd? Thanks in advance.
The slim fit OCBD is in fact slimmer and doesn't have the box pleat in the back. I happen to have both the regular and slim fit versions. I bought the regular version before the webstore launched and had the same issue as you, perfect fit expect for the blousiness around the midsection. I later picked up the slim fit version on the webstore and the fit is spot on. Slightly tighter around the shoulders and chest but not a big deal and no blousiness.post #6711 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:24pmpost #6712 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by .Impulsv
If this is the same one they were selling last year, it is a bright, hot pink.
That said, if anyone gets their hands on that one in US medium and want to get rid of it, please let me know. I have the same cardigan in green, US small, and would be willing to trade for it. Or buy it, whatever floats your boat.
So in other words the picture is exactly accurate.post #6713 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:28pmQuote:
do you have a big back/shoulders? if so, definitely not. you'd need a L for the chest but it'd probably be big everywhere else. i think we have pretty similar measurements and uniqlo shirting doesn't work that great.post #6714 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:29pmpost #6715 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:30pmpost #6716 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:32pmpost #6717 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:45pmI don't really fuck with their button up shirts fabrics all feel bad but I could see oxford cloth not being a big difference and would consider it. Some knits and jackets are alright, others are garbage. Pants haven't handled too many but usually don't tickle my dick like the socks and supima tees do.
Down jackets are money though because lux materials aren't really required. Accessories are good in a pinch.post #6718 of 1382911/18/12 at 10:52pmQuote:
Damn, good to hear it now though. Looked pretty decent, suppose I'll continue the search for a decent midweight jacket around $200.post #6719 of 1382911/18/12 at 11:08pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1499 Active Users (280 Members and 1219 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?