Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 448post #6706 of 1340911/18/12 at 8:56pmCan someone confirm that the pictures of the slim ocbd are in fact pictures of the regular ocbd? Slim ocbd don't have a box pleat in the back? If I am a small in the regular ocbd and it is a perfect fit except for being a little blousey in the body, would I be a small or size up to a medium for the slim ocbd? Thanks in advance.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6707 of 1340911/18/12 at 8:58pmpost #6708 of 1340911/18/12 at 9:05pmpost #6709 of 1340911/18/12 at 9:24pmpost #6710 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by j0emama
Can someone confirm that the pictures of the slim ocbd are in fact pictures of the regular ocbd? Slim ocbd don't have a box pleat in the back? If I am a small in the regular ocbd and it is a perfect fit except for being a little blousey in the body, would I be a small or size up to a medium for the slim ocbd? Thanks in advance.
The slim fit OCBD is in fact slimmer and doesn't have the box pleat in the back. I happen to have both the regular and slim fit versions. I bought the regular version before the webstore launched and had the same issue as you, perfect fit expect for the blousiness around the midsection. I later picked up the slim fit version on the webstore and the fit is spot on. Slightly tighter around the shoulders and chest but not a big deal and no blousiness.post #6711 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:24pmpost #6712 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by .Impulsv
If this is the same one they were selling last year, it is a bright, hot pink.
That said, if anyone gets their hands on that one in US medium and want to get rid of it, please let me know. I have the same cardigan in green, US small, and would be willing to trade for it. Or buy it, whatever floats your boat.
So in other words the picture is exactly accurate.post #6713 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:28pmQuote:
do you have a big back/shoulders? if so, definitely not. you'd need a L for the chest but it'd probably be big everywhere else. i think we have pretty similar measurements and uniqlo shirting doesn't work that great.post #6714 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:29pmpost #6715 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:30pmpost #6716 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:32pmpost #6717 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:45pmI don't really fuck with their button up shirts fabrics all feel bad but I could see oxford cloth not being a big difference and would consider it. Some knits and jackets are alright, others are garbage. Pants haven't handled too many but usually don't tickle my dick like the socks and supima tees do.
Down jackets are money though because lux materials aren't really required. Accessories are good in a pinch.post #6718 of 1340911/18/12 at 10:52pmQuote:
Damn, good to hear it now though. Looked pretty decent, suppose I'll continue the search for a decent midweight jacket around $200.post #6719 of 1340911/18/12 at 11:08pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1449 Active Users (319 Members and 1130 Guests)
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 14 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...