Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 435post #6511 of 1302811/13/12 at 6:20pmA navy cap I wanted literally disappeared from the site as I was trying to add it. Half the stuff from the order I put in before Sandy (that I had to cancel) is now gone as well. I almost wish the website wasn't there so I could just suddenlee all my shit without worrying about whether or not it will be there to buy the next day
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6512 of 1302811/13/12 at 6:27pmpost #6513 of 1302811/13/12 at 6:27pmpost #6514 of 1302811/13/12 at 6:41pmpost #6515 of 1302811/13/12 at 6:42pmpost #6516 of 1302811/13/12 at 6:52pmpost #6517 of 1302811/13/12 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by mythage
Grab this if it's in your size.
+1. I purchased this through Suddenlee a little over a month ago and it is great. Also if the +J down jacket is your size get it, at $60 it is a steal.post #6518 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:17pmpost #6519 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
This isn't the wool premium one though? It sorta looks plain, unless i cant see details online.post #6520 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:26pmpost #6521 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:33pmpost #6522 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
It is plain but is still nice. That was what I liked about +J, everything was simple but not cheap ass looking. As far as the wool version goes if someone is looking for it, I believe suddenlee told me there were some navy ones still available at one of the stores in NY but that was over a month ago, worth a shot though and I believe they were about $90.post #6523 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by airblaster503
It is plain but is still nice. That was what I liked about +J, everything was simple but not cheap ass looking. As far as the wool version goes if someone is looking for it, I believe suddenlee told me there were some navy ones still available at one of the stores in NY but that was over a month ago, worth a shot though and I believe they were about $90.
Yea, good point. +J was perfect with that. I'm gonna get this down jacket. I need one and it looks like the UU puffer jacket isn't going to be uploaded.
I'm totally buying another heavy gauge shawl collard cardigan, worn my grey one just about every day since I got it.post #6524 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by mythage
Grab this if it's in your size.
Thanks! I got this - already have their tweed jacket in large which looks tailored on me, so this is a really great deal.
Also picked up a pair of vintage chinos - I kept thinking they were out of stock on anything but 34" inseams until I realized that you pretty much just need to hem it if you're not a 34.post #6525 of 1302811/13/12 at 7:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dbear
Heattech long johns are legit -- have 3 pairs that I rotate ever since it got cold here. Took forever to get them, as they were completely sold out in the store (like 0 stock and low stock online).
may be over doing it, but my whole lounge set now is Uniqlo. Heattech long johns and long sleeve, uniqlo shorts, uniqlo socks, uniqlo knitted vest and uniqlo UL down jacket.....so comfy like a marshmellow.
But if you mean something else like their loungesets...i dunno.
i was talking about the lambswool and cashmere, specifically.
but yea the heattech tights are comfy. i didn't know they sold shorts. brb all uniqlo concept.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › P Johnson MTM 17 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 seconds ago
- › Vegas footwear help 47 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...