Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 435post #6511 of 1434511/13/12 at 6:20pmA navy cap I wanted literally disappeared from the site as I was trying to add it. Half the stuff from the order I put in before Sandy (that I had to cancel) is now gone as well. I almost wish the website wasn't there so I could just suddenlee all my shit without worrying about whether or not it will be there to buy the next daypost #6512 of 1434511/13/12 at 6:27pmpost #6513 of 1434511/13/12 at 6:27pmpost #6514 of 1434511/13/12 at 6:41pmpost #6515 of 1434511/13/12 at 6:42pmpost #6516 of 1434511/13/12 at 6:52pmpost #6517 of 1434511/13/12 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by mythage
Grab this if it's in your size.
+1. I purchased this through Suddenlee a little over a month ago and it is great. Also if the +J down jacket is your size get it, at $60 it is a steal.post #6518 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:17pmpost #6519 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:22pmQuote:
This isn't the wool premium one though? It sorta looks plain, unless i cant see details online.post #6520 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:26pmpost #6521 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:33pmpost #6522 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
It is plain but is still nice. That was what I liked about +J, everything was simple but not cheap ass looking. As far as the wool version goes if someone is looking for it, I believe suddenlee told me there were some navy ones still available at one of the stores in NY but that was over a month ago, worth a shot though and I believe they were about $90.post #6523 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by airblaster503
It is plain but is still nice. That was what I liked about +J, everything was simple but not cheap ass looking. As far as the wool version goes if someone is looking for it, I believe suddenlee told me there were some navy ones still available at one of the stores in NY but that was over a month ago, worth a shot though and I believe they were about $90.
Yea, good point. +J was perfect with that. I'm gonna get this down jacket. I need one and it looks like the UU puffer jacket isn't going to be uploaded.
I'm totally buying another heavy gauge shawl collard cardigan, worn my grey one just about every day since I got it.post #6524 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by mythage
Grab this if it's in your size.
Thanks! I got this - already have their tweed jacket in large which looks tailored on me, so this is a really great deal.
Also picked up a pair of vintage chinos - I kept thinking they were out of stock on anything but 34" inseams until I realized that you pretty much just need to hem it if you're not a 34.post #6525 of 1434511/13/12 at 7:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dbear
Heattech long johns are legit -- have 3 pairs that I rotate ever since it got cold here. Took forever to get them, as they were completely sold out in the store (like 0 stock and low stock online).
may be over doing it, but my whole lounge set now is Uniqlo. Heattech long johns and long sleeve, uniqlo shorts, uniqlo socks, uniqlo knitted vest and uniqlo UL down jacket.....so comfy like a marshmellow.
But if you mean something else like their loungesets...i dunno.
i was talking about the lambswool and cashmere, specifically.
but yea the heattech tights are comfy. i didn't know they sold shorts. brb all uniqlo concept.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 24 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 10 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart denim 11 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...