Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 431
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6452 of 1382911/12/12 at 4:50pmpost #6453 of 1382911/12/12 at 5:02pmpost #6454 of 1382911/12/12 at 5:12pmpost #6455 of 1382911/12/12 at 6:01pmYep UU is pretty much dried up where I am from, so I aren't suprise that US don't have too much stock either.
The UU military jacket was on sale for $100 over the weekend, ridiculous. Those converse rip off were only $15 dollars as well... was tempted
Edited by McCurry - 11/12/12 at 6:11pmpost #6456 of 1382911/12/12 at 6:24pmGot some stuff. Measurements on the site are pretty off. Extra fine cotton broadcloth are nice but the Smalls are too tight in the chest even though I take a Medium in slim fit OCBD and the measurements in the chest and shoulders are the same. I really like the heavy gauge shawl cardigan...perfect mix of well-fitting and a little slouchy. Not itchy at all. Liking the loose weave on the knit. And I've been wearing the hell out of my ultralight jacket. Love how well Uniqlo stuff fits. Got the long johns in a S and they are pretty damn tight esp in the thighs...maybe size up?post #6457 of 1382911/12/12 at 6:27pmpost #6458 of 1382911/12/12 at 6:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by corneliusparky
Got some stuff. Measurements on the site are pretty off. Extra fine cotton broadcloth are nice but the Smalls are too tight in the chest even though I take a Medium in slim fit OCBD and the measurements in the chest and shoulders are the same. I really like the heavy gauge shawl cardigan...perfect mix of well-fitting and a little slouchy. Not itchy at all. Liking the loose weave on the knit. And I've been wearing the hell out of my ultralight jacket. Love how well Uniqlo stuff fits. Got the long johns in a S and they are pretty damn tight esp in the thighs...maybe size up?
what size did you pick up for the cardigan?
im looking for ~21.5" chest (i'm a M in slim OCBD also), so i guess i should pick up an M in broadcloth shirt?post #6459 of 1382911/12/12 at 6:33pmpost #6460 of 1382911/12/12 at 6:38pmI'm a small in the cardigan. 5'10 with a shorter torso...perfect length and sleeves. I guess a M in the broadcloth ? I'm guessing there will be a substantial jump up in sizing to the M so most likely too big for me. Let me know how it works for you if you buy some. The small in broadcloth might be ok for you....my lats are pronouced from chinups so it pulls there and looks bad - no such issue on the M slim fit OCBDs tho.post #6461 of 1382911/12/12 at 6:54pmpost #6462 of 1382911/12/12 at 7:07pmpost #6463 of 1382911/12/12 at 8:48pmpost #6464 of 1382911/12/12 at 8:48pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1345 Active Users (305 Members and 1040 Guests)
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › Hartmann Minimalist Double Compartment Brief, Black 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?