or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 431

post #6451 of 11865
anyone got the blocktech fullzip jacket? are the measurements accurate?
post #6452 of 11865
Got some heattech socks yesterday. They are comfy.

I forgot to ask the SA if they do chainstitching when hemming jeans - does anyone know? I'd definitely be in the market for some of their selvage if they did.
post #6453 of 11865
Lol
post #6454 of 11865
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

Got some heattech socks yesterday. They are comfy.
I forgot to ask the SA if they do chainstitching when hemming jeans - does anyone know? I'd definitely be in the market for some of their selvage if they did.

Is this a serious question? 

post #6455 of 11865
Yep UU is pretty much dried up where I am from, so I aren't suprise that US don't have too much stock either.

The UU military jacket was on sale for $100 over the weekend, ridiculous. Those converse rip off were only $15 dollars as well... was tempted
Edited by McCurry - 11/12/12 at 6:11pm
post #6456 of 11865
Got some stuff. Measurements on the site are pretty off. Extra fine cotton broadcloth are nice but the Smalls are too tight in the chest even though I take a Medium in slim fit OCBD and the measurements in the chest and shoulders are the same. I really like the heavy gauge shawl cardigan...perfect mix of well-fitting and a little slouchy. Not itchy at all. Liking the loose weave on the knit. And I've been wearing the hell out of my ultralight jacket. Love how well Uniqlo stuff fits. Got the long johns in a S and they are pretty damn tight esp in the thighs...maybe size up?
post #6457 of 11865

Hey guys. I had no idea UU was ending so fast. I thought they would stock it for all of winter. I guess that's not the case though.

 

Does anyone know if any of the NYC stores have any of it in stock? the soho one in particular. thanks.

post #6458 of 11865
Quote:
Originally Posted by corneliusparky View Post

Got some stuff. Measurements on the site are pretty off. Extra fine cotton broadcloth are nice but the Smalls are too tight in the chest even though I take a Medium in slim fit OCBD and the measurements in the chest and shoulders are the same. I really like the heavy gauge shawl cardigan...perfect mix of well-fitting and a little slouchy. Not itchy at all. Liking the loose weave on the knit. And I've been wearing the hell out of my ultralight jacket. Love how well Uniqlo stuff fits. Got the long johns in a S and they are pretty damn tight esp in the thighs...maybe size up?

what size did you pick up for the cardigan?

im looking for ~21.5" chest (i'm a M in slim OCBD also), so i guess i should pick up an M in broadcloth shirt?
post #6459 of 11865
edit: double post
post #6460 of 11865
I'm a small in the cardigan. 5'10 with a shorter torso...perfect length and sleeves. I guess a M in the broadcloth ? I'm guessing there will be a substantial jump up in sizing to the M so most likely too big for me. Let me know how it works for you if you buy some. The small in broadcloth might be ok for you....my lats are pronouced from chinups so it pulls there and looks bad - no such issue on the M slim fit OCBDs tho.
post #6461 of 11865
heattech stuff, stay true to size? or do I want a smaller fit on shirts to retain heat?
post #6462 of 11865
Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyC View Post

heattech stuff, stay true to size? or do I want a smaller fit on shirts to retain heat?

TTS imo
post #6463 of 11865

hey... should i get small or medium in the UU wool blend trousers pants (not cargos) Im looking for a casual fit I am 5.9, 145 pounds and wear 30 inch in jeans!

post #6464 of 11865
post #6465 of 11865
How is the sleeve length on the knits? Was looking at ordering a bunch, but worried my gangly arms will cause the sleeves to be too short. I'm 6'3 185, looking at the mediums.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread