It says so on the front page, but the only men's items you can see are the promotion items posted on the front page - the heavy gauge cardigan and the premium down jacket... and it shows the premium down as sold out in all sizes
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 429post #6421 of 1344311/12/12 at 9:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6422 of 1344311/12/12 at 9:28ampost #6423 of 1344311/12/12 at 9:45amQuote:yeah i guess im waiting for more stuff.
i just placed an order and missed that cardigan - called them and they said they cant add to the order, just cancel..didnt feel like dealing with it oh wellpost #6424 of 1344311/12/12 at 9:54ampost #6425 of 1344311/12/12 at 9:55amQuote:
Yeah, I was going to pick up a navy or gray TAS jacket.
Both out in my size.
Might go to the SF store and see if they have it...
Anyone know if they have the vintage chinos in olive at the store?post #6426 of 1344311/12/12 at 10:00ampost #6427 of 1344311/12/12 at 10:05ampost #6428 of 1344311/12/12 at 11:23ampost #6429 of 1344311/12/12 at 12:21pmpost #6430 of 1344311/12/12 at 12:24pmpost #6431 of 1344311/12/12 at 12:25pmpost #6432 of 1344311/12/12 at 12:30pmpost #6433 of 1344311/12/12 at 12:33pmpost #6434 of 1344311/12/12 at 12:39pmCan someone do a proxy for me? I'll pay you $10 and shipping fees. PM me if you can. Thanks
So there are two styles of peacoat, the first one is wool and the second one is a blended wool. I personally think the first one looks better. If someone can proxy the first one pictured in a black size medium that would be awesome.post #6435 of 1344311/12/12 at 12:41pm
Quoted from Uniqlo:
You are able to have pants you purchased online altered at any of our store locations. Please bring your pants with your shipping note and original tag. Our alteration policy is below. *Pants Over $20 pre tax are free of charge *Pants requiring blind stitch or pants under $20 pre tax, are a $5 fee for each pair needing alterations. *We do not offer alteration services once pants have been washed or worn. Unfortunately there are some pants that we cant offer alteration services on due to the material.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1437 Active Users (304 Members and 1133 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...