Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 428post #6406 of 1382911/11/12 at 11:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6407 of 1382911/11/12 at 11:35pmpost #6408 of 1382911/12/12 at 12:24ampost #6409 of 1382911/12/12 at 2:02ampost #6410 of 1382911/12/12 at 2:24amOne thing to note about the twills is that it seems like they only come in 34 inseam. Normally Uniqlo jeans have a 32 inseam option once you go 32 waist and below. I couldn't find any when I tried to pick up a pair of 29 and 30 waist, which was annoying because 34 inseam looks mad stupid on me. Uniqlo will hem for free but you have to wait to pick them up the next day.post #6411 of 1382911/12/12 at 3:04ampost #6412 of 1382911/12/12 at 4:17amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Uniqlo Slim Fit twill jeans, I endorse these. Soft, stretchy, size them TRUE TO SIZE (tts/TTS) or one size down for those with skinny legs.
edit: Size up 2 for those who are well commited to the gym. In hindsight a size 33 would perhaps alleviate what seems to be nut hugging/thigh hugging, but would probably require a belt. I am sagging these as well because I can and they feel a lot better than regular denim sagged i.e. APC et al
Size 32x34 in photo has a 7.5 hem / 19cm
Gray, charcoal, and green are the best colors out of the 5 or 6? Blue was too faded IMO.
Have you by any chance washed these? I sized down 1 (to 31) when I bought them, but after a wash (40C, hang dry) they have almost expanded a full size.
Usually shit shrinks when washed.post #6413 of 1382911/12/12 at 5:35ampost #6414 of 1382911/12/12 at 8:20amDoes anyone know how accurate the measurements are in general on the uniqlo size charts? I'm looking at the chart for the Men's chesterfield coat:
MEN CHESTERFIELD COAT
SIZE XS S M L XL
BODY LENGTH BACK 32 33.5 34.5 35.5 36.5
SHOULDER WIDTH 16.5 17 17.5 18.5 19.5
BODY WIDTH 20.5 21 22 23.5 25
SLEEVE LENGTH 25 26 26.5 27 27
SLEEVE WIDTH 7.5 7.5 8 8.5 9
My shoulders are 16.5 inches (measured from this guide, the body section) and I have a peacoat that has 17.5 inch shoulders, but is a tad big.
I just need to know if the measurements are accurate. If they are, I want to get a small. However, if they are not accurate and are too small, i probably need a M or L. Anyone?
Similar measuring question: has anyone got experience with the heattech long johns? The size chart on the website shows very small waist sizes. I assume that's because they are stretchy, but then how should I size?post #6415 of 1382911/12/12 at 8:31ampost #6416 of 1382911/12/12 at 8:36ampost #6417 of 1382911/12/12 at 8:39ampost #6418 of 1382911/12/12 at 8:42ampost #6419 of 1382911/12/12 at 9:06ampost #6420 of 1382911/12/12 at 9:20amQuote:
What size was that? I think we are the same chest (5'10 150 Chest 39-40). Thanks !
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1237 Active Users (256 Members and 981 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 47 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Shibumi card holder... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 14 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...