Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 428post #6406 of 1339511/11/12 at 11:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6407 of 1339511/11/12 at 11:35pmpost #6408 of 1339511/12/12 at 12:24ampost #6409 of 1339511/12/12 at 2:02ampost #6410 of 1339511/12/12 at 2:24amOne thing to note about the twills is that it seems like they only come in 34 inseam. Normally Uniqlo jeans have a 32 inseam option once you go 32 waist and below. I couldn't find any when I tried to pick up a pair of 29 and 30 waist, which was annoying because 34 inseam looks mad stupid on me. Uniqlo will hem for free but you have to wait to pick them up the next day.post #6411 of 1339511/12/12 at 3:04ampost #6412 of 1339511/12/12 at 4:17amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Uniqlo Slim Fit twill jeans, I endorse these. Soft, stretchy, size them TRUE TO SIZE (tts/TTS) or one size down for those with skinny legs.
edit: Size up 2 for those who are well commited to the gym. In hindsight a size 33 would perhaps alleviate what seems to be nut hugging/thigh hugging, but would probably require a belt. I am sagging these as well because I can and they feel a lot better than regular denim sagged i.e. APC et al
Size 32x34 in photo has a 7.5 hem / 19cm
Gray, charcoal, and green are the best colors out of the 5 or 6? Blue was too faded IMO.
Have you by any chance washed these? I sized down 1 (to 31) when I bought them, but after a wash (40C, hang dry) they have almost expanded a full size.
Usually shit shrinks when washed.post #6413 of 1339511/12/12 at 5:35ampost #6414 of 1339511/12/12 at 8:20amDoes anyone know how accurate the measurements are in general on the uniqlo size charts? I'm looking at the chart for the Men's chesterfield coat:
MEN CHESTERFIELD COAT
SIZE XS S M L XL
BODY LENGTH BACK 32 33.5 34.5 35.5 36.5
SHOULDER WIDTH 16.5 17 17.5 18.5 19.5
BODY WIDTH 20.5 21 22 23.5 25
SLEEVE LENGTH 25 26 26.5 27 27
SLEEVE WIDTH 7.5 7.5 8 8.5 9
My shoulders are 16.5 inches (measured from this guide, the body section) and I have a peacoat that has 17.5 inch shoulders, but is a tad big.
I just need to know if the measurements are accurate. If they are, I want to get a small. However, if they are not accurate and are too small, i probably need a M or L. Anyone?
Similar measuring question: has anyone got experience with the heattech long johns? The size chart on the website shows very small waist sizes. I assume that's because they are stretchy, but then how should I size?post #6415 of 1339511/12/12 at 8:31ampost #6416 of 1339511/12/12 at 8:36ampost #6417 of 1339511/12/12 at 8:39ampost #6418 of 1339511/12/12 at 8:42ampost #6419 of 1339511/12/12 at 9:06ampost #6420 of 1339511/12/12 at 9:20amQuote:
What size was that? I think we are the same chest (5'10 150 Chest 39-40). Thanks !
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1630 Active Users (378 Members and 1252 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › VINTAGE Square Rigger Satchel from Land's End--a true 1980s preppy... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...