How do the washed flat front chino's/vintage flat front chino's fit?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 425
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6362 of 1382911/8/12 at 9:25pmMore or less true to size or small. My slim fit jeans are a 28 and fit close my chinos in 29. My waist is a bit over 28" and they're both still a little loose in the waist, but fit well everywhere else.
Didn't see any UU at the Powell or the Pop-Up, mostly the same stuff as the past week or so. Just a lot less broadcloth shirt selection(still $20) and more flannels. I'm still looking for black perfect shape cargos in 29, which I don't think I've ever seen in stock :\post #6363 of 1382911/8/12 at 9:43pmQuote:
They have measurements if you click on size chart. While others have said the measurements are a bit off (I don't trust all of these measurements by users here especially on pants), the given measurements don't seem slim at all. 12" thigh on size 29 waist for example.post #6364 of 1382911/8/12 at 10:16pmpost #6365 of 1382911/8/12 at 10:56pmQuote:
I bought a solid colour one and sent it right back. The fit is poor and the construction is awful. The weave is so loose yo can see through it. When I tried it on, it looked fine in the chest and arms but billowed out baggily at the waist. I'm 6'2" and about 175.post #6366 of 1382911/9/12 at 8:11ampost #6367 of 1382911/9/12 at 9:19ampost #6368 of 1382911/9/12 at 9:20ampost #6369 of 1382911/9/12 at 9:31amQuote:
Thanks! They are getting a lot of loving.
I am 5'7 175lbs, I have both a size small and medium. That's a small in the picture, it pulls a little at the chest. I'm barrel chested from powerlifting though.post #6370 of 1382911/9/12 at 10:03pmpost #6371 of 1382911/10/12 at 8:48ampost #6372 of 1382911/10/12 at 9:18ampost #6373 of 1382911/10/12 at 9:32ampost #6374 of 1382911/10/12 at 9:46am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1032 Active Users (194 Members and 838 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 51 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...