Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 410
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6137 of 1344310/26/12 at 12:56ampost #6138 of 1344310/26/12 at 8:12pmpost #6139 of 1344310/26/12 at 10:07pmpost #6140 of 1344310/26/12 at 11:01pmI got my huge shipment today. I ordered medium in everything since they said that's for a 38-41 chest. I am a 39 chest and could stand to lose 10 lbs. Yet I felt like I was swimming in the stuff. I am afraid of returning the shirts and ordering smalls and having them be too small! Maybe I'll keep this shipment and order everything in small and see which is best.
Any advice on sizing re:
Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve,
Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?),
Dry V Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?),
Extra Fine Cotton Broadcloth Check LS,
Flannel Check LS Shirt
Edited by sygyzy - 10/26/12 at 11:11pmpost #6141 of 1344310/26/12 at 11:10pmpost #6142 of 1344310/26/12 at 11:14pmpost #6143 of 1344310/26/12 at 11:29pmOk I am trying stuff on and looking at measurements. Here's my feedback.
For the record - I am 5'8", 165 with a 39" chest
Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve - Medium fits PERFECT for me. I wear ties often with Oxfords and this buttons up just fine even though my neck is a little big (~15.75")
Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?) - Got this in a medium. The material surprised me. It's very similar to Patagonia shirts which are sort of a polyester material. I use them for hikes/working out. I was expecting it to be cotton (assumed). If I get confirmation they shrink, I'll keep, otherwise size down
Dry V Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?) - Same as Crew neck
Extra Fine Cotton Broadcloth Check LS - Got medium. Too large. Will return. if I buy again, I'll size down.
Flannel Check LS Shirt - Got medium. Same as Broadcloth. Will size down in the future.
Men Microfleece Lounge Set - Medium. Wow this is a really pile of crap. Even for $20 it is absolutely trash. The bottom is ok and actually has a neat hemming feature I've never seen where you can just take a pair of scissors to it, but the top is terrible. I know it's cheap so I might sit on it over the weekend before deciding if I am returning it.
Edited by sygyzy - 10/27/12 at 12:23ampost #6144 of 1344310/26/12 at 11:55pmpost #6145 of 1344310/27/12 at 12:10ampost #6146 of 1344310/27/12 at 3:54ampost #6147 of 1344310/27/12 at 8:01ampost #6148 of 1344310/27/12 at 2:15pmpost #6149 of 1344310/27/12 at 2:47pmThe Men's Tasmanian wool blended flat front pants fit well:
But the Navy is black. My order form says Navy, and the tags on the pants say Navy, but it's clearly black. I'll keep them anyway.
This cardigan feels nice, not much else to say:
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1139 Active Users (190 Members and 949 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 39 seconds ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 9 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 9 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 22 minutes ago
- › NWT 10D Tod's No_Code Crepe-Sole Suede Desert Boots 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...