Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 410
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6137 of 1382910/26/12 at 12:56ampost #6138 of 1382910/26/12 at 8:12pmpost #6139 of 1382910/26/12 at 10:07pmpost #6140 of 1382910/26/12 at 11:01pmI got my huge shipment today. I ordered medium in everything since they said that's for a 38-41 chest. I am a 39 chest and could stand to lose 10 lbs. Yet I felt like I was swimming in the stuff. I am afraid of returning the shirts and ordering smalls and having them be too small! Maybe I'll keep this shipment and order everything in small and see which is best.
Any advice on sizing re:
Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve,
Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?),
Dry V Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?),
Extra Fine Cotton Broadcloth Check LS,
Flannel Check LS Shirt
Edited by sygyzy - 10/26/12 at 11:11pmpost #6141 of 1382910/26/12 at 11:10pmpost #6142 of 1382910/26/12 at 11:14pmpost #6143 of 1382910/26/12 at 11:29pmOk I am trying stuff on and looking at measurements. Here's my feedback.
For the record - I am 5'8", 165 with a 39" chest
Slim Fit Oxford Long Sleeve - Medium fits PERFECT for me. I wear ties often with Oxfords and this buttons up just fine even though my neck is a little big (~15.75")
Crew Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?) - Got this in a medium. The material surprised me. It's very similar to Patagonia shirts which are sort of a polyester material. I use them for hikes/working out. I was expecting it to be cotton (assumed). If I get confirmation they shrink, I'll keep, otherwise size down
Dry V Neck Short Sleeve Tee (read these shrink a lot after wash?) - Same as Crew neck
Extra Fine Cotton Broadcloth Check LS - Got medium. Too large. Will return. if I buy again, I'll size down.
Flannel Check LS Shirt - Got medium. Same as Broadcloth. Will size down in the future.
Men Microfleece Lounge Set - Medium. Wow this is a really pile of crap. Even for $20 it is absolutely trash. The bottom is ok and actually has a neat hemming feature I've never seen where you can just take a pair of scissors to it, but the top is terrible. I know it's cheap so I might sit on it over the weekend before deciding if I am returning it.
Edited by sygyzy - 10/27/12 at 12:23ampost #6144 of 1382910/26/12 at 11:55pmpost #6145 of 1382910/27/12 at 12:10ampost #6146 of 1382910/27/12 at 3:54ampost #6147 of 1382910/27/12 at 8:01ampost #6148 of 1382910/27/12 at 2:15pmpost #6149 of 1382910/27/12 at 2:47pmThe Men's Tasmanian wool blended flat front pants fit well:
But the Navy is black. My order form says Navy, and the tags on the pants say Navy, but it's clearly black. I'll keep them anyway.
This cardigan feels nice, not much else to say:
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1564 Active Users (371 Members and 1193 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling 10.5E TG73 Wigmore Boots with Espresso Calf &... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 7 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 7 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...