Can be used in store, but you will need email and coupon says it is $5 off every $50 if used in store.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 405post #6061 of 1382910/24/12 at 2:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6062 of 1382910/24/12 at 2:20pmpost #6063 of 1382910/24/12 at 2:44pmQuote:
Flannels definitely feel light to me.
They probably won't last long but for $19 I'm not complaining. Some nice patterns, and a ton of sizes left at the SF store when I checked last weekend.post #6064 of 1382910/24/12 at 2:51pmpost #6065 of 1382910/24/12 at 3:19pmpost #6066 of 1382910/24/12 at 3:30pmpost #6067 of 1382910/24/12 at 3:42pmpost #6068 of 1382910/24/12 at 3:53pmpost #6069 of 1382910/24/12 at 3:55pmpost #6070 of 1382910/24/12 at 4:12pmpost #6071 of 1382910/24/12 at 4:14pmpost #6072 of 1382910/24/12 at 4:34pmpost #6073 of 1382910/24/12 at 4:55pmpost #6074 of 1382910/24/12 at 4:59pm
i live in central PA
notwithit received his the next day as well...i believe he's in Philly
i don't know if they upgraded the shipping for some reason...i chose standard ground shipping
i also received the coupon code for $5 off a $50 purchase today...unfortunately it's a little over 2 days late but it's only $5post #6075 of 1382910/24/12 at 5:26pmQuote:
Don't size down, stay true to size. I am normally S and very rarely XS and an XS in this jacket makes me look like a little boy. Sleeves will be short and chest will be too tight (I'm 5'9 150lbs). In addition to that, it looks slim but it's still a down jacket so it's puffy/bulky.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1525 Active Users (364 Members and 1161 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 21 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 53 seconds ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?