or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 394

post #5896 of 11496
Heattech sizing?
post #5897 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphelan View Post

link to fair isle socks?   I don't see them.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-fair-isle-socks/073763-39-999

lol @ toasty's comment about the store not working too well on the iphone. No shit, what did you expect... I can't think of almost any store's website that does work really well on an iphone, including the stores that have moblie-specific sites. I'm pretty happy with it aside from the crashing, which isn't suprising since this is the first day. Only really wish that UU was on the site as well

Also, I'm thinking pretty much my entire order (outside of some regular socks) will get cancelled... everything I ordered was "low stock" or something that suddenlee had been unable to find for me recently
post #5898 of 11496
who orders clothes from a device with a 3.5 - 4" screen
post #5899 of 11496

I was under the impression that uniqlo items were made in japan.. are they mostly made in china then?

not that there's anything wrong with that, just not what i was expecting.. how is this any different from gap or h&m?

post #5900 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

who orders clothes from a device with a 3.5 - 4" screen
its ok it has a retina display man
post #5901 of 11496
Placed my order without issue. I have never worn or even seen Uniqlo items in real life so I am taking a gamble. I hope it pays off.
post #5902 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygyzy View Post

Placed my order without issue. I have never worn or even seen Uniqlo items in real life so I am taking a gamble. I hope it pays off.

 

What did you purchase?

post #5903 of 11496

All the good flannels and stuff are already sold out unless you wear a XXL haha. Anyone know when they restock their online store?

post #5904 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post

I was under the impression that uniqlo items were made in japan.. are they mostly made in china then?
not that there's anything wrong with that, just not what i was expecting.. how is this any different from gap or h&m?

Generally less expensive than those places and usually better quality, though some will tell you the quality on some items have dipped over the years. I've certainly bought some duds from Uniqlo, but for the most part, the stuff I've bought from there has felt and aged better than clothes I've bought from Gap or H&M.

Uniqlo oxford is one of my favorite shirts and has held up even though being something I end up wearing at least once a week.
post #5905 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post


http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-fair-isle-socks/073763-39-999
lol @ toasty's comment about the store not working too well on the iphone. No shit, what did you expect... I can't think of almost any store's website that does work really well on an iphone, including the stores that have moblie-specific sites. I'm pretty happy with it aside from the crashing, which isn't suprising since this is the first day. Only really wish that UU was on the site as well
Also, I'm thinking pretty much my entire order (outside of some regular socks) will get cancelled... everything I ordered was "low stock" or something that suddenlee had been unable to find for me recently

Shit!  Can't believe I didn't see these before I checked out my $200+ order.  Now I will have to pay $7 shipping on these things.

 

Also, you really think your order will be cancelled?  They've been working on this online store for a while and you'd think they would have merchandise linked up to real-time stock.

post #5906 of 11496

All the good flannels and stuff are already sold out unless you wear a XXL haha. Anyone know when they restock their online store?

post #5907 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post


http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/made-for-all/men-fair-isle-socks/073763-39-999
lol @ toasty's comment about the store not working too well on the iphone. No shit, what did you expect... I can't think of almost any store's website that does work really well on an iphone, including the stores that have moblie-specific sites. I'm pretty happy with it aside from the crashing, which isn't suprising since this is the first day. Only really wish that UU was on the site as well
Also, I'm thinking pretty much my entire order (outside of some regular socks) will get cancelled... everything I ordered was "low stock" or something that suddenlee had been unable to find for me recently

Shit!  Can't believe I didn't see these before I checked out my $200+ order.  Now I will have to pay $7 shipping on these things.

 

Also, you really think your order will be cancelled?  They've been working on this online store for a while and you'd think they would have merchandise linked up to real-time stock.

post #5908 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-eazy View Post

All the good flannels and stuff are already sold out unless you wear a XXL haha. Anyone know when they restock their online store?

 

As someone who wears an XXL - this is good news.

post #5909 of 11496
thinking of this http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/goods/073559?gareco=r_l4

anyone have it? Should I size up? Measurements make it seem quite small.
post #5910 of 11496
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudderfudder77 View Post

As someone who wears an XXL - this is good news.

It's also a wild exaggeration. I went through pretty much every flannel on the site, and I saw maybe two that didn't have a decent size run available. Hell, most of the flannels aren't even available in XXL.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread