Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 383post #5731 of 1451510/16/12 at 3:30pmpost #5732 of 1451510/16/12 at 5:23pmQuote:They've been in store for a little while. They are by the fair isle stuff, and there is a fair isle / cowichan version of that cardi.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #5733 of 1451510/16/12 at 7:08pmpost #5734 of 1451510/16/12 at 8:28pmpost #5735 of 1451510/16/12 at 8:49pmpost #5736 of 1451510/16/12 at 10:07pmQuote:
Did they have women's UU at the store? Someone mentioned they would start selling UU at the old pop up location, dunno if it's true.post #5737 of 1451510/16/12 at 10:12pmpost #5738 of 1451510/16/12 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Coldsnap
It's pretty nice. They carry Raleigh denim because they make it in the warehouse in the back.. which reminds me I need to pick up my new jeans. They stock brands like Gitman Vintage, Robert Geller, Band of Outsiders, and some other random brands. It's very small and the stock is limited, but I will say that the dude who picks out the items to stock has a good taste. I try not to go in there much, cause when I do I'm usually out $500.
BTW if you are a size 50 jacket they have a Robert Geller sweat jacket there for $100. It's the really awesome one from last season.. wish it fit me..
Had heard of this place as well, but never investigated further. They carry geller? Size 50, you say? I guess it's time I check them outpost #5739 of 1451510/17/12 at 12:01ampost #5740 of 1451510/17/12 at 6:39amQuote:
They have like 2 items left from their last stock of geller. All on sale, the sweater jacket and a two toned sweater. Cop dat sweater jacket for sure.post #5741 of 1451510/17/12 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by lineate
Mate - sorry to disappoint you but I scoped it out at the Oxford Street shop yesterday and it's not as good as it seems. The weave is really loose, you can see through it.
I bought this one instead - which is kind of more boring but has a better construction and useful pockets: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/073559#colorSelect
I'm taking this thing back.
It just arrived today - they didn't have a medium in navy in the shop so I order online.
The fit is rubbish and the poly-blend is surprisingly itchy - more itchy than the lambswool stuff. It fits nice in the chest and arms but really billowsaround the waist. Apparently the only thing they copied from SNS was the look.post #5742 of 1451510/17/12 at 8:35ampost #5743 of 1451510/17/12 at 11:44amMost of the Uniqlo x Undercover collection on the UK webstore has had price reductions...
Despite some items not saying "sale" next to the price, they have been reduced, e.g. Utility Parka is down from £129.90 to £89.90, Premium down jacket and Peacoat from £99.90 to £89.90 etc.
Pretty sure the only items that haven't been reduced are the beanie and stole.
If anyone wants a free proxy drop me a PM...post #5744 of 1451510/17/12 at 3:58pmpost #5745 of 1451510/17/12 at 4:02pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...