Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 383
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Did they have women's UU at the store? Someone mentioned they would start selling UU at the old pop up location, dunno if it's true.
It's pretty nice. They carry Raleigh denim because they make it in the warehouse in the back.. which reminds me I need to pick up my new jeans. They stock brands like Gitman Vintage, Robert Geller, Band of Outsiders, and some other random brands. It's very small and the stock is limited, but I will say that the dude who picks out the items to stock has a good taste. I try not to go in there much, cause when I do I'm usually out $500.
BTW if you are a size 50 jacket they have a Robert Geller sweat jacket there for $100. It's the really awesome one from last season.. wish it fit me..
Had heard of this place as well, but never investigated further. They carry geller? Size 50, you say? I guess it's time I check them out
They have like 2 items left from their last stock of geller. All on sale, the sweater jacket and a two toned sweater. Cop dat sweater jacket for sure.
Mate - sorry to disappoint you but I scoped it out at the Oxford Street shop yesterday and it's not as good as it seems. The weave is really loose, you can see through it.
I bought this one instead - which is kind of more boring but has a better construction and useful pockets: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/073559#colorSelect
I'm taking this thing back.
It just arrived today - they didn't have a medium in navy in the shop so I order online.
The fit is rubbish and the poly-blend is surprisingly itchy - more itchy than the lambswool stuff. It fits nice in the chest and arms but really billowsaround the waist. Apparently the only thing they copied from SNS was the look.
Despite some items not saying "sale" next to the price, they have been reduced, e.g. Utility Parka is down from £129.90 to £89.90, Premium down jacket and Peacoat from £99.90 to £89.90 etc.
Pretty sure the only items that haven't been reduced are the beanie and stole.
If anyone wants a free proxy drop me a PM...
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 3 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 4 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 4 minutes ago
- › SHOEPASSION.com - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › red wing iron ranger fit help (online purchase) 15 minutes ago
- › Aussie Proxy needed 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...