Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 8:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 383post #5731 of 1322410/16/12 at 3:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5732 of 1322410/16/12 at 5:23pmQuote:They've been in store for a little while. They are by the fair isle stuff, and there is a fair isle / cowichan version of that cardi.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #5733 of 1322410/16/12 at 7:08pmpost #5734 of 1322410/16/12 at 8:28pmpost #5735 of 1322410/16/12 at 8:49pmpost #5736 of 1322410/16/12 at 10:07pmQuote:
Did they have women's UU at the store? Someone mentioned they would start selling UU at the old pop up location, dunno if it's true.post #5737 of 1322410/16/12 at 10:12pmpost #5738 of 1322410/16/12 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Coldsnap
It's pretty nice. They carry Raleigh denim because they make it in the warehouse in the back.. which reminds me I need to pick up my new jeans. They stock brands like Gitman Vintage, Robert Geller, Band of Outsiders, and some other random brands. It's very small and the stock is limited, but I will say that the dude who picks out the items to stock has a good taste. I try not to go in there much, cause when I do I'm usually out $500.
BTW if you are a size 50 jacket they have a Robert Geller sweat jacket there for $100. It's the really awesome one from last season.. wish it fit me..
Had heard of this place as well, but never investigated further. They carry geller? Size 50, you say? I guess it's time I check them outpost #5739 of 1322410/17/12 at 12:01ampost #5740 of 1322410/17/12 at 6:39amQuote:
They have like 2 items left from their last stock of geller. All on sale, the sweater jacket and a two toned sweater. Cop dat sweater jacket for sure.post #5741 of 1322410/17/12 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by lineate
Mate - sorry to disappoint you but I scoped it out at the Oxford Street shop yesterday and it's not as good as it seems. The weave is really loose, you can see through it.
I bought this one instead - which is kind of more boring but has a better construction and useful pockets: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/073559#colorSelect
I'm taking this thing back.
It just arrived today - they didn't have a medium in navy in the shop so I order online.
The fit is rubbish and the poly-blend is surprisingly itchy - more itchy than the lambswool stuff. It fits nice in the chest and arms but really billowsaround the waist. Apparently the only thing they copied from SNS was the look.post #5742 of 1322410/17/12 at 8:35ampost #5743 of 1322410/17/12 at 11:44amMost of the Uniqlo x Undercover collection on the UK webstore has had price reductions...
Despite some items not saying "sale" next to the price, they have been reduced, e.g. Utility Parka is down from £129.90 to £89.90, Premium down jacket and Peacoat from £99.90 to £89.90 etc.
Pretty sure the only items that haven't been reduced are the beanie and stole.
If anyone wants a free proxy drop me a PM...post #5744 of 1322410/17/12 at 3:58pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - BOLD COLORS - 4/8/14 - 4/24/14 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4-17 / 4/25 -2015: TWICE AS NICE 2 minutes ago
- › Vass Black Captoe P2 last UK8.5 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Neighbour - Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Ervell, Unis and more -... 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan