Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 383post #5731 of 1382910/16/12 at 3:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5732 of 1382910/16/12 at 5:23pmQuote:They've been in store for a little while. They are by the fair isle stuff, and there is a fair isle / cowichan version of that cardi.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #5733 of 1382910/16/12 at 7:08pmpost #5734 of 1382910/16/12 at 8:28pmpost #5735 of 1382910/16/12 at 8:49pmpost #5736 of 1382910/16/12 at 10:07pmQuote:
Did they have women's UU at the store? Someone mentioned they would start selling UU at the old pop up location, dunno if it's true.post #5737 of 1382910/16/12 at 10:12pmpost #5738 of 1382910/16/12 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Coldsnap
It's pretty nice. They carry Raleigh denim because they make it in the warehouse in the back.. which reminds me I need to pick up my new jeans. They stock brands like Gitman Vintage, Robert Geller, Band of Outsiders, and some other random brands. It's very small and the stock is limited, but I will say that the dude who picks out the items to stock has a good taste. I try not to go in there much, cause when I do I'm usually out $500.
BTW if you are a size 50 jacket they have a Robert Geller sweat jacket there for $100. It's the really awesome one from last season.. wish it fit me..
Had heard of this place as well, but never investigated further. They carry geller? Size 50, you say? I guess it's time I check them outpost #5739 of 1382910/17/12 at 12:01ampost #5740 of 1382910/17/12 at 6:39amQuote:
They have like 2 items left from their last stock of geller. All on sale, the sweater jacket and a two toned sweater. Cop dat sweater jacket for sure.post #5741 of 1382910/17/12 at 8:09amQuote:Originally Posted by lineate
Mate - sorry to disappoint you but I scoped it out at the Oxford Street shop yesterday and it's not as good as it seems. The weave is really loose, you can see through it.
I bought this one instead - which is kind of more boring but has a better construction and useful pockets: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/073559#colorSelect
I'm taking this thing back.
It just arrived today - they didn't have a medium in navy in the shop so I order online.
The fit is rubbish and the poly-blend is surprisingly itchy - more itchy than the lambswool stuff. It fits nice in the chest and arms but really billowsaround the waist. Apparently the only thing they copied from SNS was the look.post #5742 of 1382910/17/12 at 8:35ampost #5743 of 1382910/17/12 at 11:44amMost of the Uniqlo x Undercover collection on the UK webstore has had price reductions...
Despite some items not saying "sale" next to the price, they have been reduced, e.g. Utility Parka is down from £129.90 to £89.90, Premium down jacket and Peacoat from £99.90 to £89.90 etc.
Pretty sure the only items that haven't been reduced are the beanie and stole.
If anyone wants a free proxy drop me a PM...post #5744 of 1382910/17/12 at 3:58pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 14 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 18 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 25 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?