or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 364

post #5446 of 11844

Gettoasty what shirt are you wearing in the fit pics? Good fit btw.

post #5447 of 11844
Uniqlo spread collar dress shirts.

Wash + hang dry then steam iron and it is good to go. Unlike the standard and slim fit OCBD cotton material, the dress shirts in general surprisingly do not wrinkle as much if at all. Perhaps another short write-up for another time but the dress shirts are great bang for the buck.

Going to kop a few more come October 5th.

Uniqlo definitely fits that niche for beginners MC. Hmm.
post #5448 of 11844
suddenlee order placed for dark grey lounge set, dark grey uu cargo pants, black uu sweatpants all size small; will let yall know how it goes
post #5449 of 11844
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Uniqlo spread collar dress shirts.
Wash + hang dry then steam iron and it is good to go. Unlike the standard and slim fit OCBD cotton material, the dress shirts in general surprisingly do not wrinkle as much if at all. Perhaps another short write-up for another time but the dress shirts are great bang for the buck.
Going to kop a few more come October 5th.
Uniqlo definitely fits that niche for beginners MC. Hmm.

Item number for the spread collar?
post #5450 of 11844

Thank you! These look very nice/simple, but the lack of the chest pockets like the ones in the UU parka makes me sad. However, it certainly looks much warmer. I guess I'll try them on when they make it to the US.
post #5451 of 11844
^ The pockets on that parka look much better than those of the UU parka, which are awkwardly placed and very small.
post #5452 of 11844
Can anyone proxy this flannel from Paramus or SF when they open??

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=069315

Tried to get it at a NYC store at the beginning of this month but couldn't find size small at any location...only a few XL & XXL, a couple M & L left

Hoping they have full line ups for grand openings
post #5453 of 11844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump's Brother View Post

Can anyone proxy this flannel from Paramus or SF when they open??
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=069315
Tried to get it at a NYC store at the beginning of this month but couldn't find size small at any location...only a few XL & XXL, a couple M & L left
Hoping they have full line ups for grand openings
Why not just wait for webshop to go up? Should be very soon by all accounts.
post #5454 of 11844
my favorite sweaters are the 80/20 merino cashmere. got at $40 end of season last year, hope they return.
post #5455 of 11844
can't wait til webshop opens to get some more airism boxers. picked up a couple pairs to try them out last time i was in nyc, they are awesome.
post #5456 of 11844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Why not just wait for webshop to go up? Should be very soon by all accounts.

Sometime before December 21st at least.
post #5457 of 11844
Uniqlo blimp advertising their SF store opening.

post #5458 of 11844
Quote:
Originally Posted by y7bbb6 View Post

31" waist, 21" thigh, 14" calf. I love the color, and the fit is good (S). It'll look better when I cut weight, but I'm glad I didn't go with M.
They look good paired with darker colors, though the white T always works. I was surprised that they're fantastic with desert boots, but then again mine started darker than most:

dude, post a fit pic!!!

I'm thinking fi I should get the pair of wine as well, already got the black one. BTW your pic of the desert boots just made me wanna do the same to mine!
post #5459 of 11844

I read back about 10 pages , and a few of you were talking about picking up their sweatpants.. You guys aren't really wearing these out of the house are you? Are you buying just to lounge around the house in or late night run to the store ? I couldn't think of any situation I'd leave my house in sweatpants.

post #5460 of 11844
Yes out the house.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread