or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 352

post #5266 of 11866
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsd View Post

uniqlo paramus opening the 28th

"If we don't succeed in Paramus, I don't think we can open many stores in the United States."
-Shin Odake, Uniqlo's U.S. chief executive officer.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/169074606_Uniqlo_-_changing_the_world__Or_the_workplace_.html
Edited by Johdus Fanfoozal - 9/9/12 at 8:24am
post #5267 of 11866
Makes a lot of sense to me.

As convenient as the online store will be to me and other consumers, I feel like it works against their retail goals.
post #5268 of 11866
has anyone tried the UU sweatpants and UU heavyweight flannel? I'm 5'10 and 140lbs, not sure if I should go for the S or M for the sweatpants and the S for the flannel. For reference the size small uniqlo oxford is a bit big on me.
post #5269 of 11866
Anyone proxying? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5270 of 11866
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89andy View Post

has anyone tried the UU sweatpants and UU heavyweight flannel? I'm 5'10 and 140lbs, not sure if I should go for the S or M for the sweatpants and the S for the flannel. For reference the size small uniqlo oxford is a bit big on me.

I'm 5'11.5" about 155# and I tried on the medium UU sweatpants the other day

Fit good but the length was a bit short...I feel I have pretty long legs though

I think if I tried a large they would be too big in other areas

Passed on them for $50 but would consider them if they went on sale
post #5271 of 11866
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89andy View Post

has anyone tried the UU sweatpants and UU heavyweight flannel? I'm 5'10 and 140lbs, not sure if I should go for the S or M for the sweatpants and the S for the flannel. For reference the size small uniqlo oxford is a bit big on me.

I'm 5'9 and 140 lbs and took small and they fit pretty much perfect! I didn't try on the flannel though.
post #5272 of 11866

I'm considering ordering a few Uniqlo things through suddenlee and have two questions.

 

First, has anyone used suddenlee? Good experience? Easier than finding a Proxy and using Paypal?

 

Second, I'm a 31 waist and generally right on the line between small and medium for underwear and T-shirts. Can anyone tell me if their T-shirts and underwear run on the large or the small side? Should I go with Mediums or Smalls?

 

Thanks!

post #5273 of 11866

Can anyone proxy me some black t-000's in 31/32x32?

post #5274 of 11866
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2U2K2E View Post

I'm considering ordering a few Uniqlo things through suddenlee and have two questions.

First, has anyone used suddenlee? Good experience? Easier than finding a Proxy and using Paypal?

Second, I'm a 31 waist and generally right on the line between small and medium for underwear and T-shirts. Can anyone tell me if their T-shirts and underwear run on the large or the small side? Should I go with Mediums or Smalls?

Thanks!

Chest, weight, height, and build would also be helpful. I am 5'5", 150lbs, 33" true waist, 38" chest, and take size small in underwear, and medium in the undershirts and sometimes t-shirts. I size down sometimes on the t-shirts for a more fitted look.
post #5275 of 11866
Has anyone bought the mountain parka? I'm interested in the green one, but from the pics online, it looks... too "festive" and Christmas like?
post #5276 of 11866

Someone posted a pic of it in the waywt thread the other day (at least I think this was it)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlias View Post

 
post #5277 of 11866

yes i bought the mountain parka and yes it the green one... after i feel it i get that christmas feeling :)

pugs not drugs t-shirt
post #5278 of 11866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post


Chest, weight, height, and build would also be helpful. I am 5'5", 150lbs, 33" true waist, 38" chest, and take size small in underwear, and medium in the undershirts and sometimes t-shirts. I size down sometimes on the t-shirts for a more fitted look.

I don't know my exact measurements. I can tell you I'm 6', 145 lbs, 31" in almost every pair of pants (except a few 32" that run small), and I generally buy medium or small t-shirts depending on the brand. I've had mediums where I was swimming and smalls where you could see the outline of my ribs, It all depends on the brand. Compared to other brands of t-shirts and underwear you own would you say that uniqlo runs big or small?

post #5279 of 11866
Quote:
Originally Posted by L2U2K2E View Post

I don't know my exact measurements. I can tell you I'm 6', 145 lbs, 31" in almost every pair of pants (except a few 32" that run small), and I generally buy medium or small t-shirts depending on the brand. I've had mediums where I was swimming and smalls where you could see the outline of my ribs, It all depends on the brand. Compared to other brands of t-shirts and underwear you own would you say that uniqlo runs big or small?
I'd say they are probably on par to Banana Republic or the Gap and don't run big or small compared to most of the stuff in my closet.
post #5280 of 11866
Looking to buy the mountain parka, any proxies to Canada?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread