Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 335post #5011 of 138298/9/12 at 7:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5012 of 138298/9/12 at 8:32pmpost #5013 of 138298/9/12 at 10:37pmpost #5014 of 138298/9/12 at 11:15pmpost #5015 of 138298/9/12 at 11:27pmpost #5016 of 138298/10/12 at 12:32ampost #5017 of 138298/10/12 at 12:56amQuote:
doubt would be much. I guess on par with being on par with an Old Navy Floor Manager. It would be a sick summer gag throughpost #5018 of 138298/10/12 at 1:26ampost #5019 of 138298/10/12 at 1:29ampost #5020 of 138298/10/12 at 6:50amQuote:
Maybe not really soon but the likelihood might be less remote than you think, saw this throwaway quote in the Selectism post about the pop-up shop in SF: "With plans to open more than 200 new stores in the U.S.A. in the next eight years, UNIQLO is quickly taking on GAP and H&M territory."post #5021 of 138298/10/12 at 7:21ampost #5022 of 138298/10/12 at 12:03pmI saw a craigslist listing for a paid internship position not too long ago. Same rate as sales associates though.
The UU stuff on Pininterest looks pretty great, particularly like the peacoat and padded jacket.
As for the pop up, I think everyone just about covered what mens stuff was there. If it wasn't posted here, you're probably going to have to wait for the store on Powell to open up.post #5023 of 138298/10/12 at 1:51pmpost #5024 of 138298/10/12 at 8:38pmpost #5025 of 138298/11/12 at 2:04pmdoes anyone have experience drying or shrinking your vintage chino flat front pants? mine are just a tad too big and i'd like to shrink them a bit but would
whether not buy a new pair because my size is sold out and its not that big of a fit. The care instructions says do not tumblr dry (is this because they would shrink? because thats exactly what i want), I was wondering if anyone has gone aboutdrying them and how did they turn out? they are 100% cotton so i'd like to shrink them but dont want to ruin the jeans
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1262 Active Users (250 Members and 1012 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 56 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?