There is a diagonal seam across both knees...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 313post #4681 of 138236/26/12 at 8:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4682 of 138236/26/12 at 8:24pmpost #4683 of 138236/26/12 at 9:01pmpost #4684 of 138236/26/12 at 11:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by blahman
Sup doods, just venturing from the land of MC over to here for a vacation. Wondering about the sizing differences between the US/UK and Asia. Looking at the premium linen 3-roll-2 jacket from Uniqlo. The medium from Japan store should be perfect for me in sizing, does that translate to an S in US/UK exactly or are they still a bit different. e.g body and sleeve length differences.
Plus does anyone know a proxy/mailforward service from China, Hong Kong and Japan to Australia? Or even UK for that matter.
Japan S = US/UK XS
Japan M = US/UK S
Japan L = US/UK M
I do a free proxy so feel free to drop me a PMpost #4685 of 138236/27/12 at 12:04ampost #4686 of 138236/27/12 at 6:39ampost #4687 of 138236/27/12 at 12:57pmpost #4688 of 138236/27/12 at 1:08pmpost #4689 of 138236/27/12 at 1:08pmpost #4690 of 138236/27/12 at 1:51pmYea got mine. They couldn't find the linen shirt in blue that I wanted. Darn I will probably he it full price. I did get three others. They also found a pair of 9$ talisman wool pants in my size and bought it for me without me asking. Totally appreciate that and good looking out suddenleepost #4691 of 138236/27/12 at 3:09pmpost #4692 of 138236/27/12 at 5:22pmIf anyone has a navy linen jacket in either fit size xs let me know if you want to trade for the regular fit navy in small.
Or cash. Let me know!
Edit: Oh damn, I didn't even see the promo. Gonna see if suddenlee that come up with the goods.
Edited by mrpo0nani - 6/27/12 at 5:48pmpost #4693 of 138236/27/12 at 7:51pmpost #4694 of 138236/27/12 at 8:57pmpost #4695 of 138236/27/12 at 9:12pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1169 Active Users (275 Members and 894 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Dolce & Gabbana Stunning One Off Catwalk Leather Jacket Cost $3000 4 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...