There is a diagonal seam across both knees...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 313post #4681 of 134436/26/12 at 8:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4682 of 134436/26/12 at 8:24pmpost #4683 of 134436/26/12 at 9:01pmpost #4684 of 134436/26/12 at 11:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by blahman
Sup doods, just venturing from the land of MC over to here for a vacation. Wondering about the sizing differences between the US/UK and Asia. Looking at the premium linen 3-roll-2 jacket from Uniqlo. The medium from Japan store should be perfect for me in sizing, does that translate to an S in US/UK exactly or are they still a bit different. e.g body and sleeve length differences.
Plus does anyone know a proxy/mailforward service from China, Hong Kong and Japan to Australia? Or even UK for that matter.
Japan S = US/UK XS
Japan M = US/UK S
Japan L = US/UK M
I do a free proxy so feel free to drop me a PMpost #4685 of 134436/27/12 at 12:04ampost #4686 of 134436/27/12 at 6:39ampost #4687 of 134436/27/12 at 12:57pmpost #4688 of 134436/27/12 at 1:08pmpost #4689 of 134436/27/12 at 1:08pmpost #4690 of 134436/27/12 at 1:51pmYea got mine. They couldn't find the linen shirt in blue that I wanted. Darn I will probably he it full price. I did get three others. They also found a pair of 9$ talisman wool pants in my size and bought it for me without me asking. Totally appreciate that and good looking out suddenleepost #4691 of 134436/27/12 at 3:09pmpost #4692 of 134436/27/12 at 5:22pmIf anyone has a navy linen jacket in either fit size xs let me know if you want to trade for the regular fit navy in small.
Or cash. Let me know!
Edit: Oh damn, I didn't even see the promo. Gonna see if suddenlee that come up with the goods.
Edited by mrpo0nani - 6/27/12 at 5:48pmpost #4693 of 134436/27/12 at 7:51pmpost #4694 of 134436/27/12 at 8:57pmpost #4695 of 134436/27/12 at 9:12pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1724 Active Users (378 Members and 1346 Guests)
- › Opinion on athletic style quarter zip tops 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket in cotton charcoal houndstooth 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy Rice Field Jacket - sz 50 (M-L) 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Laptop/messenger bag matching 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...