There is a diagonal seam across both knees...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 313post #4681 of 134096/26/12 at 8:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4682 of 134096/26/12 at 8:24pmpost #4683 of 134096/26/12 at 9:01pmpost #4684 of 134096/26/12 at 11:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by blahman
Sup doods, just venturing from the land of MC over to here for a vacation. Wondering about the sizing differences between the US/UK and Asia. Looking at the premium linen 3-roll-2 jacket from Uniqlo. The medium from Japan store should be perfect for me in sizing, does that translate to an S in US/UK exactly or are they still a bit different. e.g body and sleeve length differences.
Plus does anyone know a proxy/mailforward service from China, Hong Kong and Japan to Australia? Or even UK for that matter.
Japan S = US/UK XS
Japan M = US/UK S
Japan L = US/UK M
I do a free proxy so feel free to drop me a PMpost #4685 of 134096/27/12 at 12:04ampost #4686 of 134096/27/12 at 6:39ampost #4687 of 134096/27/12 at 12:57pmpost #4688 of 134096/27/12 at 1:08pmpost #4689 of 134096/27/12 at 1:08pmpost #4690 of 134096/27/12 at 1:51pmYea got mine. They couldn't find the linen shirt in blue that I wanted. Darn I will probably he it full price. I did get three others. They also found a pair of 9$ talisman wool pants in my size and bought it for me without me asking. Totally appreciate that and good looking out suddenleepost #4691 of 134096/27/12 at 3:09pmpost #4692 of 134096/27/12 at 5:22pmIf anyone has a navy linen jacket in either fit size xs let me know if you want to trade for the regular fit navy in small.
Or cash. Let me know!
Edit: Oh damn, I didn't even see the promo. Gonna see if suddenlee that come up with the goods.
Edited by mrpo0nani - 6/27/12 at 5:48pmpost #4693 of 134096/27/12 at 7:51pmpost #4694 of 134096/27/12 at 8:57pmpost #4695 of 134096/27/12 at 9:12pm
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1250 Active Users (256 Members and 994 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rome / Naples Advice 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 20 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Help completing the look! 24 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...