or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 307

post #4591 of 11709
yes. they include store receipts with your purchase.
post #4592 of 11709
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

yes. they include store receipts with your purchase.
Thanks
post #4593 of 11709

If I placed an order on suddenlee today, would they pick up stuff tomorrow? I don't wanna miss the sale on the Hooded blouson and UU easy jacket

post #4594 of 11709
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroxyze View Post

If I placed an order on suddenlee today, would they pick up stuff tomorrow? I don't wanna miss the sale on the Hooded blouson and UU easy jacket

They do it same day usually. One time I placed an order at like 4pm and got a shipping notification before the day was over.
post #4595 of 11709

The UU stuff probably isn't going off sale anyway and if you order by 3 pm est suddenlee has got you same day.

post #4596 of 11709

I don't have any experience with Uniqlo but am looking at the blazers... How's the quality? For you guys who have owned jackets from say MMM (or similar brand), how would you compare the two?

post #4597 of 11709
The only one I would suggest for you is the slim fit premium linen jacket as I hear the buttoning stance is lower and the fit is good.

With summer it also breathes easily though I would probably wear it all season. I don't have it personally as I moved fairly quickly away from the casual jacket look outside of MC wardrobe.

And since you mentioned MMM, the jackets in general are no comparison between the two labels

* * *
Suddenlee is amazing indeed. Updated me that they eventually found my item after 2+ weeks? and have it on hold for me.
post #4598 of 11709
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Uniqlo Tasmanian wool suit and shirt
I actually like it for what it is after an alteration
The only thing that bothers me is the high button stance. In this photo also consider the angle, where it causes my midsection to look more bloated. If photo was taken perhaps 3' higher it may resolve the proportions but not by much.
500

Looks pretty good, I',m going to see if they still have the tasmanian wool stuff at the London stores.

post #4599 of 11709
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Uniqlo Tasmanian wool suit and shirt
I actually like it for what it is after an alteration
The only thing that bothers me is the high button stance. In this photo also consider the angle, where it causes my midsection to look more bloated. If photo was taken perhaps 3' higher it may resolve the proportions but not by much.
500

I agree, really not liking how high the button stance is.
post #4600 of 11709
as you say, the camera angle here exacerbates the problem. i agree the button point is too high but it's not as bad as this makes it look. still a very nice looking suit for the money.
post #4601 of 11709
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

as you say, the camera angle here exacerbates the problem. i agree the button point is too high but it's not as bad as this makes it look. still a very nice looking suit for the money.

I think it's very good for the price too, and most people wouldn't notice the button stance anyway.
post #4602 of 11709

anyone know how the airism boxers fit?  I know the shirts are on the tight side so I'm asking.

post #4603 of 11709
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadough View Post

So if I order using suddenlee they will charge me for the sale price 29.99 of the UU hooded blouson? I believe that is what I found searching this thread but just wanted to be sure.
Thanks

The UU hooded blouson is only 29.99? Anyone know if they have any xs left?
post #4604 of 11709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese1 View Post

The UU hooded blouson is only 29.99? Anyone know if they have any xs left?
They haven't had XS of those in stock for quite awhile, unless something's changed recently
post #4605 of 11709
Yeah I'd be incredibly surprised if you could find anything in an XS right now. BTW, if anyone is interested in the easy pants, you're SOL -- Ann @ Suddenlee informed me that they're completely sold out in all colors and sizes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread