Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 304post #4546 of 138296/8/12 at 10:03amI just recently got in another order from Suddenlee. Really like the pair of twill shorts I got, especially for $9.99 they are very nice, elastic waist, nice cut, and a huge selection of colors. I also picked up a pair of the UU light cotton pants, which I'm not a huge fan of, will probably be returning/selling them. Also got one of the plaid UU button-up short sleeve shirts, fits perfectly and is fairly substantial fabric, just not sure I'm a fan of the pattern. Really want to pick up a bunch of T000 now that I know my size, but would like to try and wait for them to go back on sale again...not sure I can hold out though
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4547 of 138296/8/12 at 9:01pmpost #4548 of 138296/8/12 at 9:29pmpost #4549 of 138296/8/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
I have a black pair which is really thin but still completely opaque. Keeps me comfortable in New Orleans' June weather if that's any indication.post #4550 of 138296/9/12 at 1:06pmQuote:
Sounds good, grabbed a pair through suddenlee and for $30 not really concerned to much if they don't work. For sure going to try and make flight pants out of them though.post #4551 of 138296/9/12 at 6:32pmpost #4552 of 138296/9/12 at 9:21pmpost #4553 of 138296/10/12 at 7:06ampost #4554 of 138296/10/12 at 12:08pmQuote:
Plenty of stores in Central London, literally 5 minutes walking distance apart!post #4555 of 138296/10/12 at 3:30pmI just got my first items via proxy and am loving them. I had a quick question thou I dig the fit on the dry pack t shirts (I got three white ones crew and v neck) but I am curious if the premium t-shirts have the same cut and are worth the extra dough?
Also, the UU easy jacket just does work.post #4556 of 138296/10/12 at 9:39pmpost #4557 of 138296/11/12 at 6:05ampost #4558 of 138296/11/12 at 7:46ampost #4559 of 138296/11/12 at 9:34amAlso can recommend color combinations of the linen/madras check shirts that are office appropriate? I bought the light blue one and it's perfect for the office and looks so well with dress slacks, also so comfortable on hot / muggy days! I bought a red / green stripe one and just the color combination does not look dressy at all. If anyone could post their experiences with the colors I would greatly appreciate it. Also I think I need to size up to a M on these because they shrink more than other shirts.. Might be ditching my smalls soon.post #4560 of 138296/11/12 at 9:51amQuote:Originally Posted by jadough
I just got my first items via proxy and am loving them. I had a quick question thou I dig the fit on the dry pack t shirts (I got three white ones crew and v neck) but I am curious if the premium t-shirts have the same cut and are worth the extra dough?
Also, the UU easy jacket just does work.
100% cotton ones run smaller, by about a whole size i'd say, after a wash.
I take a small in the dry packaged, but in the 100% cotton, the size medium (+wash and tumbledry) fit kind of the same, but bigger in the waist and narrower in the shoulder. also shorter sleeves.
Also, the fabric isn't really that nice on the 100% cotton ones either, especially after a few washes. I would actually say that the dry packaged ones have softer fabric. such a shame, the Premium cotton ones they had last year were super soft, stayed super soft after lots of washes and didn't shrink as far as I could tell.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1308 Active Users (295 Members and 1013 Guests)
- › How do I obtain this fit? 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 5 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 6 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...