are you talking about the UU stuff or regular line? i believe parker was wearing the UU light cotton jacket in his past couple WAYWT. the material of the two is very different. the UU light cotton jacket is like a windbreaker/technical-type of material (same stuff the UU hooded blouson is made with) while the the UU easy jacket is like a jersey/t-shirt material. the light cotton jacket is a lot more wrinkled and has a bit more structure than the easy jacket
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 293
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4382 of 138295/15/12 at 4:31pmpost #4383 of 138295/15/12 at 6:45pmpost #4384 of 138295/15/12 at 7:49pmSo, I found measurements on the regular fit linen jacket (http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/support/size/070940_size.html) and it looks like the large would be a decent fit, although it might be a little bit short in length and sleeves as I'm 6'3". I can deal with it being a little short in the back, especially at that price, but sleeves that are too short look bad. Is it possible to let the sleeves out at all, without breaking the bank? (I'm not sure if the jacket has functional buttons on the sleeve.) Just trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger on a Suddenlee order or if I'm going to just end up eating the shipping and returns fee.post #4385 of 138295/15/12 at 9:21pmpost #4386 of 138295/16/12 at 2:32ampost #4387 of 138295/16/12 at 10:40ampost #4388 of 138295/16/12 at 11:19ampost #4389 of 138295/16/12 at 11:31ampost #4390 of 138295/17/12 at 12:03pmpost #4391 of 138295/17/12 at 12:11pmpost #4392 of 138295/17/12 at 12:45pmpost #4393 of 138295/17/12 at 1:12pmpost #4394 of 138295/17/12 at 2:10pmI hope there's no problem with suddenlee. I placed an order a few days ago with a bunch of stuff and got a conformation yesterday saying they had gotten everything and would send a tracking email soon.
I'll update what happens in this thread if people are interested.
FWIW, I used suddenlee about a month and half ago and had no issues at all.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1483 Active Users (292 Members and 1191 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?