or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 289

post #4321 of 12705
UU jeans are listed as $19.90 on the uniqlo website now. Mistake or did they drop?

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072093
post #4322 of 12705
Does anyone know how big their socks run? I have a small foot, somewhere between 6.5-7.5 shoe size.
post #4323 of 12705
What was the original price? Men's UU collection is all on sale.
post #4324 of 12705
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd13jd13 View Post

Does anyone know how big their socks run? I have a small foot, somewhere between 6.5-7.5 shoe size.

I have small feet and they fit fine after a wash/dry.
post #4325 of 12705
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

I have small feet and they fit fine after a wash/dry.

same foot size as you. they're a tad bit long, but they definitely do fit better after a wash
post #4326 of 12705
dumb question but does uniqlo still sell white basic undershirts in v-neck for $4.90 ? didnt see any when I was in japan, but want to proxy from new york store.
post #4327 of 12705
Quote:
Originally Posted by constantine. View Post

dumb question but does uniqlo still sell white basic undershirts in v-neck for $4.90 ? didnt see any when I was in japan, but want to proxy from new york store.

$5.90
post #4328 of 12705
Need some help as I'm no where near NY..

How do the 'Dry Packaged SS Tees' fit compared to the 'Premium Cottoncrew Tees'? I orders a couple size Small Premium tees and they were too short and tight, espesually after a wash.. Do the dry packaged fit different or should I go with Medium? Size Small in linen and cotton long sleeves fit perfect. Yet premium tees way too tight.

Appreciate the help.
post #4329 of 12705
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince24L View Post

Need some help as I'm no where near NY..
How do the 'Dry Packaged SS Tees' fit compared to the 'Premium Cottoncrew Tees'? I orders a couple size Small Premium tees and they were too short and tight, espesually after a wash.. Do the dry packaged fit different or should I go with Medium? Size Small in linen and cotton long sleeves fit perfect. Yet premium tees way too tight.
Appreciate the help.

I have some dry packaged shirts from last year, and I'd say they fit about a half size bigger than the other more expensive 100% cotton t-shirts. longer sleeves, longer length, not as slim.

I dont know if the measurements change alot between batches though, because the first ones I bought fit similar to the 100% cotton shirts (but longer and not quite as slim) and the second order i made several months later fit a bit bigger. Also for some reason, the white ones didn't fit as slim as the colored fabric ones, maybe the colored fabric ones shrink more in the wash or something?


If I remember correctly, the measurements on the website were pretty accurate, give them a look.
post #4330 of 12705
Only thing is they dont have separate measurements for each item. Just one general size for all mens stuff. Unless I missed it somewhere? Debating between trying small in dry packaged or try medium in premium. I just want a fit like the long sleeves which fit perfect in Small.
post #4331 of 12705
You know what I just realized it was the 'Sleevet' crew tees that were too small in small.. What did I buy? What is a sleevet? Ha
post #4332 of 12705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

$5.90

thanks!
post #4333 of 12705
I need some serious help!! Okay so i need a navy suit for the summer and i don't know which suit to buy from uniqlo. I'm ordering off of suddenlee because i live in LA so i have no idea how the quality or the fit of the suits will be.

The two navy blue suits i'm looking at is:

Stretch Cotton Jacket (with matching pants): http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072053
and
the Tasmanian wool blended Slim fit Setup: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=070825

I own two +J suits in slim fit ('11 spring collection) and a uniqlo linen slim fit blazer. All of those fit me perfectly. Can i expect these two suits to fit me similarly?
post #4334 of 12705
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

UU jeans are listed as $19.90 on the uniqlo website now. Mistake or did they drop?
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072093

it's legit with tons of sizes left.

And the blue navy suits aren't going to fit the same as the +J, i think I had to size down to XS (arms are fuller with these) and the pants were not as slim as +J pants, but you could always get that altered by a tailor to +J measurements .
post #4335 of 12705
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

UU jeans are listed as $19.90 on the uniqlo website now. Mistake or did they drop?
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072093

can anyone comment on the quality of the skinny fit jeans? look good for $20.

and also if anyone could say the inseam on these.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread