or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 262

post #3916 of 12299
From suddenlee, I ordered the OCBD oxfords yesterday immediately when I found out they were on sale. These have been on my list to get for a while. I ordered blue,white, dark grey in size S
"All of the oxfords you ordered are on sale for $14.90 this week"
post #3917 of 12299
Got my blue riders. Shit is dope, well worth $70
post #3918 of 12299
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobedloser View Post

From suddenlee, I ordered the OCBD oxfords yesterday immediately when I found out they were on sale. These have been on my list to get for a while. I ordered blue,white, dark grey in size S
"All of the oxfords you ordered are on sale for $14.90 this week"

You talking about these? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=069233
post #3919 of 12299

Cardigans are on sale for $20?

This one?http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=070650

post #3920 of 12299
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadav View Post

You talking about these? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=069233
Confirmed, just popped by Global flagship and they are $14.90. They are out of the purple/lavender though save for two XS small sizes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtology View Post

Cardigans are on sale for $20?
This one?http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=070650
Yes, $20, but they have been for at least two weeks already.

BTW, the UV cardigans they are advertising are women's only.
post #3921 of 12299

Suddenlee order from last week came in yesterday. My houghts:

 

  • Their regular oxfords in XS fit me perfectly, but the XS easy jacket is too big. Slightly too wide in the shoulders, and could be slimmed down a little around the armholes. I'm not sure if the shoulder measurements are different in the slim fit linen jacket, but that might be a better fit for me.
  • UU oxford is alright, fabric isn't any better than the regular oxford. Buttons are on the larger side and there's only single buttons on the cuffs, so I think I prefer the regular version.
  • Extra fine cotton shirts - my light blue oxford is nice, should be a good lightweight option for summer. I also got a white shirt, the color is obviously different but the fabric also feels cheaper / paper-ish compared to the blue version. Both shirts' buttons are plastic, not MOP - those must be offered on another shirt style.
  • Socks are great for $3.

 

Both the UU easy jacket and oxford have a small UU logo present - on the cuff for the shirt, and right above the chest pocket on the jacket. Nothing super obvious but still unfortunate. Since I'm not liking the jacket, I'll probably return the UU oxford and white EFC shirts as well, haven't decided yet (PS - anyone know which mailing service is the cheapest for packages? FedEx either charges too much or I picked a fancier delivery than needed). If they have the regular oxfords available in XS for the light pink and purple, I might place an order for those while they're on sale and get some more socks as well.

post #3922 of 12299

Really like the look of the blue rider, but I can't find it anywhere on the UK site, does anyone know if it's US only? or if not, what collection is it in?

post #3923 of 12299

How are the cardigans? I remember reading that the the cotton wears fast.

post #3924 of 12299
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Got my blue riders. Shit is dope, well worth $70

riders?? You got more than one? If you did and got size small, I would be interested in getting it off you shog[1].gif.
post #3925 of 12299
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtology View Post

How are the cardigans? I remember reading that the the cotton wears fast.

The $20 cardigans from the regular collection, IIRC, are thicker cotton than the UU ones. I would have copped a Navy or red one if they had in my size.
post #3926 of 12299
What's the best slim fitting navy blazer at Uniqlo atm?
post #3927 of 12299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post

Suddenlee order from last week came in yesterday. My houghts:
  • Their regular oxfords in XS fit me perfectly, but the XS easy jacket is too big. Slightly too wide in the shoulders, and could be slimmed down a little around the armholes. I'm not sure if the shoulder measurements are different in the slim fit linen jacket, but that might be a better fit for me.
  • UU oxford is alright, fabric isn't any better than the regular oxford. Buttons are on the larger side and there's only single buttons on the cuffs, so I think I prefer the regular version.
  • Extra fine cotton shirts - my light blue oxford is nice, should be a good lightweight option for summer. I also got a white shirt, the color is obviously different but the fabric also feels cheaper / paper-ish compared to the blue version. Both shirts' buttons are plastic, not MOP - those must be offered on another shirt style.
  • Socks are great for $3.

How was the fit of the EFC shirts vs the regular oxfords?


Also, got my order in... All the uu stuff I got was pretty decent.
Easy jacket - fabric felt good, better than I was expecting... great fit (for me at least)
cropped pants - good loungewear, fabric wasn't quite as nice as the easy jacket but fine for $20 pants.
blouson - nice lightweight jacket, nice details, wish the hood was a tiny bit bigger, but then I kinda have a big head....

Also picked up a pair of navy size 30 uu cropped chinos and two xs long sleeve uu tees (grey and olive) that didn't fit if anyone wants them before I return them.
post #3928 of 12299
Do any of you guys think the UU oxfords with the big button look better than the normal oxfords? Gonna cop some oxfords tomorrow and would like some opinions to weigh my choice.
post #3929 of 12299
decide for yourself
DSC_0548.jpg
post #3930 of 12299
fitpic? biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread