They'll put a hold on your CC for the retail amount but charge you the discounted price once they send the invoice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 141004/11/12 at 12:04pmpost #3647 of 141004/11/12 at 12:10pmpost #3648 of 141004/11/12 at 12:26pmpost #3649 of 141004/11/12 at 12:33pmpost #3650 of 141004/11/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
It's actually $59. Decided to buy one again after having returned the one I initially bought.
post #3651 of 141004/11/12 at 1:11pm
Anybody have experience with the fit of the Premium Cotton Pique Polos (http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072135)?
I'm about to place an order through Suddenlee but I'm worried about the sizing. Comparing the size chart to that of the Premium Linen Shirt (the only Uniqlo shirt I have), the measurements are way off.
Also, What's the sale price (Regularly $39.90). The sale description says Sale from 12.90 - Regularly from 19.90. I'm assuming it's an approximate discount of 35%, probably rounded to $25.90.post #3652 of 141004/11/12 at 1:41pmwould any of guys be interested in a grey +j suit (not the one i already have for sale. this one is solid grey). BNWT, XS jacket and size 29 pants. I'll probably have a for sale thread later but i just wanted to see if there was any interest first. BTW, the extra fine cloth shirts i mentioned before (similar to +J) are on sale for 20 bucks a pop in the store.post #3653 of 141004/11/12 at 1:47pmQuote:
I might be interestedpost #3654 of 141004/11/12 at 2:13pmpost #3655 of 141004/11/12 at 2:22pmpost #3656 of 141004/11/12 at 2:37pmQuote:Thank you for your note. Uniqlo is running a special promotion on the Undercover Collection through this Sunday, so all of the prices are currently reduced by the following amounts:
$29.90 or $39.90 ---- Special Price of $19.90
$49.90 ---- Special Price of $29.90
$59.90 ---- Special Price of $39.90
$79.90 ---- Special Price of $49.90
$99.90 ---- Special Price of $59.90
With this promotion, the following are the prices for each of the items that you inquired about:
EASY JACKET - Product code: 072137 - Was $59.90; Special $39.90
BROAD CLOTH LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - Product code: 072011- Was $39.90; Special $19.90
LIGHT COTTON CREW NECK SHORT SLEEVE T SHIRT - Product code: 072375: Not available in-store yet. All short-sleeved shirts are scheduled to arrive around 4/14.
CROPPED PANTS - Product code: 072411 - Was $39.90; Special $19.90
All women's and men's collection items are included (kids is excluded). Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Annpost #3657 of 141004/11/12 at 3:29pmpost #3658 of 141004/11/12 at 4:09pmpost #3659 of 141004/11/12 at 4:19pmpost #3660 of 141004/11/12 at 4:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
would any of guys be interested in a grey +j suit (not the one i already have for sale. this one is solid grey). BNWT, XS jacket and size 29 pants. I'll probably have a for sale thread later but i just wanted to see if there was any interest first. BTW, the extra fine cloth shirts i mentioned before (similar to +J) are on sale for 20 bucks a pop in the store.
I also would be interested.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Mister Freedom Denim Peacoat XL 10 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 17 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...