They'll put a hold on your CC for the retail amount but charge you the discounted price once they send the invoice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 3/3/14 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 244
It's actually $59. Decided to buy one again after having returned the one I initially bought.
Anybody have experience with the fit of the Premium Cotton Pique Polos (http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072135)?
I'm about to place an order through Suddenlee but I'm worried about the sizing. Comparing the size chart to that of the Premium Linen Shirt (the only Uniqlo shirt I have), the measurements are way off.
Also, What's the sale price (Regularly $39.90). The sale description says Sale from 12.90 - Regularly from 19.90. I'm assuming it's an approximate discount of 35%, probably rounded to $25.90.
I might be interested
$29.90 or $39.90 ---- Special Price of $19.90
$49.90 ---- Special Price of $29.90
$59.90 ---- Special Price of $39.90
$79.90 ---- Special Price of $49.90
$99.90 ---- Special Price of $59.90
With this promotion, the following are the prices for each of the items that you inquired about:
EASY JACKET - Product code: 072137 - Was $59.90; Special $39.90
BROAD CLOTH LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - Product code: 072011- Was $39.90; Special $19.90
LIGHT COTTON CREW NECK SHORT SLEEVE T SHIRT - Product code: 072375: Not available in-store yet. All short-sleeved shirts are scheduled to arrive around 4/14.
CROPPED PANTS - Product code: 072411 - Was $39.90; Special $19.90
All women's and men's collection items are included (kids is excluded). Please let me know if you have any other questions.
would any of guys be interested in a grey +j suit (not the one i already have for sale. this one is solid grey). BNWT, XS jacket and size 29 pants. I'll probably have a for sale thread later but i just wanted to see if there was any interest first. BTW, the extra fine cloth shirts i mentioned before (similar to +J) are on sale for 20 bucks a pop in the store.
I also would be interested.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Any ideas on this Cleverley leather? Is it the 1786 Reindeer? 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › ACNE STUDIOS MAX SLIM-FIT OVERDYED DENIM JEANS size 34W x 32 L 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)