They'll put a hold on your CC for the retail amount but charge you the discounted price once they send the invoice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 134474/11/12 at 12:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3647 of 134474/11/12 at 12:10pmpost #3648 of 134474/11/12 at 12:26pmpost #3649 of 134474/11/12 at 12:33pmpost #3650 of 134474/11/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
It's actually $59. Decided to buy one again after having returned the one I initially bought.
post #3651 of 134474/11/12 at 1:11pm
Anybody have experience with the fit of the Premium Cotton Pique Polos (http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072135)?
I'm about to place an order through Suddenlee but I'm worried about the sizing. Comparing the size chart to that of the Premium Linen Shirt (the only Uniqlo shirt I have), the measurements are way off.
Also, What's the sale price (Regularly $39.90). The sale description says Sale from 12.90 - Regularly from 19.90. I'm assuming it's an approximate discount of 35%, probably rounded to $25.90.post #3652 of 134474/11/12 at 1:41pmwould any of guys be interested in a grey +j suit (not the one i already have for sale. this one is solid grey). BNWT, XS jacket and size 29 pants. I'll probably have a for sale thread later but i just wanted to see if there was any interest first. BTW, the extra fine cloth shirts i mentioned before (similar to +J) are on sale for 20 bucks a pop in the store.post #3653 of 134474/11/12 at 1:47pmQuote:
I might be interestedpost #3654 of 134474/11/12 at 2:13pmpost #3655 of 134474/11/12 at 2:22pmpost #3656 of 134474/11/12 at 2:37pmQuote:Thank you for your note. Uniqlo is running a special promotion on the Undercover Collection through this Sunday, so all of the prices are currently reduced by the following amounts:
$29.90 or $39.90 ---- Special Price of $19.90
$49.90 ---- Special Price of $29.90
$59.90 ---- Special Price of $39.90
$79.90 ---- Special Price of $49.90
$99.90 ---- Special Price of $59.90
With this promotion, the following are the prices for each of the items that you inquired about:
EASY JACKET - Product code: 072137 - Was $59.90; Special $39.90
BROAD CLOTH LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - Product code: 072011- Was $39.90; Special $19.90
LIGHT COTTON CREW NECK SHORT SLEEVE T SHIRT - Product code: 072375: Not available in-store yet. All short-sleeved shirts are scheduled to arrive around 4/14.
CROPPED PANTS - Product code: 072411 - Was $39.90; Special $19.90
All women's and men's collection items are included (kids is excluded). Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Annpost #3657 of 134474/11/12 at 3:29pmpost #3658 of 134474/11/12 at 4:09pmpost #3659 of 134474/11/12 at 4:19pmpost #3660 of 134474/11/12 at 4:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
would any of guys be interested in a grey +j suit (not the one i already have for sale. this one is solid grey). BNWT, XS jacket and size 29 pants. I'll probably have a for sale thread later but i just wanted to see if there was any interest first. BTW, the extra fine cloth shirts i mentioned before (similar to +J) are on sale for 20 bucks a pop in the store.
I also would be interested.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Where to buy: Mother of Pearl Studs 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...