They'll put a hold on your CC for the retail amount but charge you the discounted price once they send the invoice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Yesterday at 1:27 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 244post #3646 of 130424/11/12 at 12:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3647 of 130424/11/12 at 12:10pmpost #3648 of 130424/11/12 at 12:26pmpost #3649 of 130424/11/12 at 12:33pmpost #3650 of 130424/11/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
It's actually $59. Decided to buy one again after having returned the one I initially bought.
post #3651 of 130424/11/12 at 1:11pm
Anybody have experience with the fit of the Premium Cotton Pique Polos (http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=072135)?
I'm about to place an order through Suddenlee but I'm worried about the sizing. Comparing the size chart to that of the Premium Linen Shirt (the only Uniqlo shirt I have), the measurements are way off.
Also, What's the sale price (Regularly $39.90). The sale description says Sale from 12.90 - Regularly from 19.90. I'm assuming it's an approximate discount of 35%, probably rounded to $25.90.post #3652 of 130424/11/12 at 1:41pmwould any of guys be interested in a grey +j suit (not the one i already have for sale. this one is solid grey). BNWT, XS jacket and size 29 pants. I'll probably have a for sale thread later but i just wanted to see if there was any interest first. BTW, the extra fine cloth shirts i mentioned before (similar to +J) are on sale for 20 bucks a pop in the store.post #3653 of 130424/11/12 at 1:47pmQuote:
I might be interestedpost #3654 of 130424/11/12 at 2:13pmpost #3655 of 130424/11/12 at 2:22pmpost #3656 of 130424/11/12 at 2:37pmQuote:Thank you for your note. Uniqlo is running a special promotion on the Undercover Collection through this Sunday, so all of the prices are currently reduced by the following amounts:
$29.90 or $39.90 ---- Special Price of $19.90
$49.90 ---- Special Price of $29.90
$59.90 ---- Special Price of $39.90
$79.90 ---- Special Price of $49.90
$99.90 ---- Special Price of $59.90
With this promotion, the following are the prices for each of the items that you inquired about:
EASY JACKET - Product code: 072137 - Was $59.90; Special $39.90
BROAD CLOTH LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - Product code: 072011- Was $39.90; Special $19.90
LIGHT COTTON CREW NECK SHORT SLEEVE T SHIRT - Product code: 072375: Not available in-store yet. All short-sleeved shirts are scheduled to arrive around 4/14.
CROPPED PANTS - Product code: 072411 - Was $39.90; Special $19.90
All women's and men's collection items are included (kids is excluded). Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Annpost #3657 of 130424/11/12 at 3:29pmpost #3658 of 130424/11/12 at 4:09pmpost #3659 of 130424/11/12 at 4:19pmpost #3660 of 130424/11/12 at 4:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
would any of guys be interested in a grey +j suit (not the one i already have for sale. this one is solid grey). BNWT, XS jacket and size 29 pants. I'll probably have a for sale thread later but i just wanted to see if there was any interest first. BTW, the extra fine cloth shirts i mentioned before (similar to +J) are on sale for 20 bucks a pop in the store.
I also would be interested.
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Sole Welting 3 minutes ago
- › New Vass Old English II Green Musuem F Last Size 43, 3 piece trees... 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Levi's denim jacket red tab? 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 22 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...