Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 221
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3302 of 134433/16/12 at 6:22pmpost #3303 of 134433/16/12 at 6:37pmpost #3304 of 134433/16/12 at 6:51pm
I take it the blousons aren't worth it judging by responses here? Too bad, I liked the hooded one, oh well
How were the sweat full zips?
For the check shirts, what material is it and how do they fit?
Was thinking of getting the gray jeans, but I can't figure out how to size on them. I'm used to wearing a 32 in levis 514/501 and it fits a little loose in the waist, which is fine with a belt. On the UK sizing chart, it says that, according to my waist measurement I should get a size 32, but then it says that a size 32 uniqlo is actually 34 inches around the waist which seems huge. Any help?
shit i'm confused
Edit: 2 more since I'm already being annoying enough. Is the whole line in the NY store cuz the UK store has some things as unavailable
Anyone care to explain the difference in the many different plain tees they have?post #3305 of 134433/16/12 at 7:24pmpost #3306 of 134433/16/12 at 7:29pmpost #3307 of 134433/16/12 at 8:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Fuuma
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Got my shirts from yoo, thanks mate! I didn't remember the oxfords were this heavy, we're talking a really sturdy fabric like those 1950s grey suited men would have loved. Uniqlo has some pretty impressive fabrics for the price (I also liked the Tasmanian wool). If you're like me and you throw away your white shirts after a year this is a more than decent option Stitching is not incredible but looks solid and the cheap buttons won't fall off on you. I've had bespoke shirts in the $250-350 range (that was a few years ago so I'm assuming they're $350-$500 now) that I didn't really care for more, make no mistake they were obviously better built and the fabric was more elaborate but nothing I really give a fuck about.Quote:Originally Posted by APK
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Just got my oxfords from yoo, as well. I have one from 2010 and the material they're using now still feels sturdy and substantial.* Great for the price, and even better for the promotion price. I sized up to a large because the arms and shoulders were a bit tight on me for the mediums. I'll probably need to get the body slimmed a bit, but it's a really nice fit everywhere else.
And because I suspect a lot of guys are getting the oxfords from yoo, here's a helpful post from aeglus on getting a good collar roll:
*I'm actually selling this right now, since it's a medium and a bit tight in the arms for me now.Quote:Originally Posted by Coldsnap
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Yea those oxfords in medium fit me just about perfect, thanks so much yoo!
glad the shirts worked out i picked up quite a few myselfpost #3308 of 134433/16/12 at 10:36pmpost #3309 of 134433/16/12 at 10:42pmpost #3310 of 134433/16/12 at 10:52pmChest on the large is a bit under 22". The hem of the shirt seems to be about the same. Like I said, the fit of the body in the medium was probably better for me, but the chest was a bit close (I think the medium was about 21" and my chest is about 42") and the upper arms were too tight for my liking.post #3311 of 134433/16/12 at 10:57pmpost #3312 of 134433/17/12 at 12:28ampost #3313 of 134433/17/12 at 12:30amidk where the guy above me is getting his measurements from but here is what I got from a size medium on the oxfords I got today from yoo
Length(back from bottom of collar to hem): 30"
Sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.5"
Click the size chart on this link for Uniqlos measurements, seems like mine match up more with a size small than medium but I am a bit buzzed
http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/069233post #3314 of 134433/17/12 at 3:45ampost #3315 of 134433/17/12 at 6:27am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 19 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Would you buy these moccasins? 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...