Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 220post #3286 of 131423/16/12 at 9:20amGot my shirts from yoo, thanks mate! I didn't remember the oxfords were this heavy, we're talking a really sturdy fabric like those 1950s grey suited men would have loved. Uniqlo has some pretty impressive fabrics for the price (I also liked the Tasmanian wool). If you're like me and you throw away your white shirts after a year this is a more than decent option Stitching is not incredible but looks solid and the cheap buttons won't fall off on you. I've had bespoke shirts in the $250-350 range (that was a few years ago so I'm assuming they're $350-$500 now) that I didn't really care for more, make no mistake they were obviously better built and the fabric was more elaborate but nothing I really give a fuck about.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3287 of 131423/16/12 at 9:48amI checked out the Undercover line today.
Quality across the board is really ehh. That Rider's jacket that everybody is hyping up is just that: hype. Crappy pleather, weird pockets. Lol @ anybody who buys it at that price point ($100).
Even that hooded maroon blouson is not worth it. The only thing I liked were the Easy Pants, which were essentially really soft sweats.post #3288 of 131423/16/12 at 9:50ampost #3289 of 131423/16/12 at 10:10amJust got my oxfords from yoo, as well. I have one from 2010 and the material they're using now still feels sturdy and substantial.* Great for the price, and even better for the promotion price. I sized up to a large because the arms and shoulders were a bit tight on me for the mediums. I'll probably need to get the body slimmed a bit, but it's a really nice fit everywhere else.
And because I suspect a lot of guys are getting the oxfords from yoo, here's a helpful post from aeglus on getting a good collar roll:Quote:
*I'm actually selling this right now, since it's a medium and a bit tight in the arms for me now.post #3290 of 131423/16/12 at 11:45ampost #3291 of 131423/16/12 at 11:49am
Quote:Originally Posted by APK
Just got my oxfords from yoo, as well. I have one from 2010 and the material they're using now still feels sturdy and substantial.* Great for the price, and even better for the promotion price. I sized up to a large because the arms and shoulders were a bit tight on me for the mediums. I'll probably need to get the body slimmed a bit, but it's a really nice fit everywhere else.
And because I suspect a lot of guys are getting the oxfords from yoo, here's a helpful post from aeglus on getting a good collar roll:
*I'm actually selling this right now, since it's a medium and a bit tight in the arms for me now.
Are we the same size? I forget. I'm a 40, would a large be too large? Sorry, I realize the answer is probably here a hundred times in this thread.post #3292 of 131423/16/12 at 11:50ampost #3293 of 131423/16/12 at 11:52ampost #3294 of 131423/16/12 at 11:59amQuote:
I usually wear 30.
for ez pants, according to their size chart, S is for 27-30, which fits me pretty good, not loose not tight.
and M is for 30-33, L for 33-36. Both of them I dint trypost #3295 of 131423/16/12 at 12:02pmpost #3296 of 131423/16/12 at 12:09pmpost #3297 of 131423/16/12 at 12:18pmpost #3298 of 131423/16/12 at 12:21pmpost #3299 of 131423/16/12 at 12:25pmpost #3300 of 131423/16/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
I think I'm a little bigger. The medium fit pretty well in the body, but the upper arms were tight and the chest was getting a bit snug. My only concern with sizing up was the shoulders (since the body can be tailored), but they look fine, so it worked out.
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Law school and the legal sphere (in North America) 2 minutes ago
- › Baldwin Reed Denim Size 32 3 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory RK 32 x 32 3 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers Natural Vibram Sole Cap Toe Trench Boot Size 11 4 minutes ago
- › Best Potato Chips 5 minutes ago
- › I want a summer suit...(J.Crew vs. SuitSupply) 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 minutes ago
- › Do you know, Trapper Joes ? 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...