Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/23/16 at 3:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 220post #3286 of 144723/16/12 at 9:20amGot my shirts from yoo, thanks mate! I didn't remember the oxfords were this heavy, we're talking a really sturdy fabric like those 1950s grey suited men would have loved. Uniqlo has some pretty impressive fabrics for the price (I also liked the Tasmanian wool). If you're like me and you throw away your white shirts after a year this is a more than decent option Stitching is not incredible but looks solid and the cheap buttons won't fall off on you. I've had bespoke shirts in the $250-350 range (that was a few years ago so I'm assuming they're $350-$500 now) that I didn't really care for more, make no mistake they were obviously better built and the fabric was more elaborate but nothing I really give a fuck about.post #3287 of 144723/16/12 at 9:48amI checked out the Undercover line today.
Quality across the board is really ehh. That Rider's jacket that everybody is hyping up is just that: hype. Crappy pleather, weird pockets. Lol @ anybody who buys it at that price point ($100).
Even that hooded maroon blouson is not worth it. The only thing I liked were the Easy Pants, which were essentially really soft sweats.post #3288 of 144723/16/12 at 9:50ampost #3289 of 144723/16/12 at 10:10amJust got my oxfords from yoo, as well. I have one from 2010 and the material they're using now still feels sturdy and substantial.* Great for the price, and even better for the promotion price. I sized up to a large because the arms and shoulders were a bit tight on me for the mediums. I'll probably need to get the body slimmed a bit, but it's a really nice fit everywhere else.
And because I suspect a lot of guys are getting the oxfords from yoo, here's a helpful post from aeglus on getting a good collar roll:Quote:
*I'm actually selling this right now, since it's a medium and a bit tight in the arms for me now.post #3290 of 144723/16/12 at 11:45ampost #3291 of 144723/16/12 at 11:49am
Quote:Originally Posted by APK
Just got my oxfords from yoo, as well. I have one from 2010 and the material they're using now still feels sturdy and substantial.* Great for the price, and even better for the promotion price. I sized up to a large because the arms and shoulders were a bit tight on me for the mediums. I'll probably need to get the body slimmed a bit, but it's a really nice fit everywhere else.
And because I suspect a lot of guys are getting the oxfords from yoo, here's a helpful post from aeglus on getting a good collar roll:
*I'm actually selling this right now, since it's a medium and a bit tight in the arms for me now.
Are we the same size? I forget. I'm a 40, would a large be too large? Sorry, I realize the answer is probably here a hundred times in this thread.post #3292 of 144723/16/12 at 11:50ampost #3293 of 144723/16/12 at 11:52ampost #3294 of 144723/16/12 at 11:59amQuote:
I usually wear 30.
for ez pants, according to their size chart, S is for 27-30, which fits me pretty good, not loose not tight.
and M is for 30-33, L for 33-36. Both of them I dint trypost #3295 of 144723/16/12 at 12:02pmpost #3296 of 144723/16/12 at 12:09pmpost #3297 of 144723/16/12 at 12:18pmpost #3298 of 144723/16/12 at 12:21pmpost #3299 of 144723/16/12 at 12:25pmpost #3300 of 144723/16/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
I think I'm a little bigger. The medium fit pretty well in the body, but the upper arms were tight and the chest was getting a bit snug. My only concern with sizing up was the shoulders (since the body can be tailored), but they look fine, so it worked out.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 28 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 36 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 42 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 47 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway