Need to go to NYC soon ffs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 200
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2987 of 134342/21/12 at 1:34pmpost #2988 of 134342/21/12 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yeah, you'd probably be a small, potentially an XS depending on the item and how you carry your weight. I'm 5'9" and 140, and I wear an XS/Japanese Small in most of their button-upspost #2989 of 134342/21/12 at 6:30pmQuote:
Look at measurements on Uniqlo UK site. Then for example if you are a S that = at japanese medium, xs = japanese small. Also the sleeves are shorter on items from Uniqlo stores in Asia.post #2990 of 134342/21/12 at 6:53pmSorry to bug you guys about another sizing question:
I'm getting stuff from the Chinese Uniqlo website. I want their oxford shirts. I have 2 questions:
1) Are these oxford shirts meant to be worn untucked? I think the answer was no, but I'm not sure if the ones currently on the website were the ones that people were talking about.
2) I'm 5'10" and 165-ish pounds, but I'm pretty much lean muscle, not fat. Asian Medium or Large? I wear a small in J Crew shirts and medium in H&M shirts (those are the only references I have. Sorry!).
If these questions have been asked before, please excuse me. Search function wasn't really working very properly for me, so I just tried to scroll through the posts and might have overlooked some.
Thanks SF!post #2991 of 134342/21/12 at 7:30pmpost #2992 of 134342/21/12 at 7:42pmpost #2993 of 134342/21/12 at 10:58pmpost #2994 of 134342/22/12 at 1:31amI am 5'10, 150lbs. I wear small in JCrew, medium slim fits at HnM, and Asian medium shirts at Uniqlo.
I agree with the Asian medium on the oxfords, as its the size I wear. I weigh less than you, but have shoulders that require bigger shirts.
The shirts are too long to wear untucked. I have a longer torso, and the tail especially is still too long for me.
Edited by .Impulsv - 2/23/12 at 8:47pmpost #2995 of 134342/22/12 at 9:19ampost #2996 of 134342/23/12 at 7:02pmpost #2997 of 134342/24/12 at 10:34pmpost #2998 of 134342/25/12 at 4:35ampost #2999 of 134342/25/12 at 8:49ampost #3000 of 134342/25/12 at 10:11am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1663 Active Users (376 Members and 1287 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 seconds ago
- › Travel: Top 5 Favorite places you've been and still want to visit 43 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Inspiration 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...