Need to go to NYC soon ffs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 200
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2987 of 138292/21/12 at 1:34pmpost #2988 of 138292/21/12 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yeah, you'd probably be a small, potentially an XS depending on the item and how you carry your weight. I'm 5'9" and 140, and I wear an XS/Japanese Small in most of their button-upspost #2989 of 138292/21/12 at 6:30pmQuote:
Look at measurements on Uniqlo UK site. Then for example if you are a S that = at japanese medium, xs = japanese small. Also the sleeves are shorter on items from Uniqlo stores in Asia.post #2990 of 138292/21/12 at 6:53pmSorry to bug you guys about another sizing question:
I'm getting stuff from the Chinese Uniqlo website. I want their oxford shirts. I have 2 questions:
1) Are these oxford shirts meant to be worn untucked? I think the answer was no, but I'm not sure if the ones currently on the website were the ones that people were talking about.
2) I'm 5'10" and 165-ish pounds, but I'm pretty much lean muscle, not fat. Asian Medium or Large? I wear a small in J Crew shirts and medium in H&M shirts (those are the only references I have. Sorry!).
If these questions have been asked before, please excuse me. Search function wasn't really working very properly for me, so I just tried to scroll through the posts and might have overlooked some.
Thanks SF!post #2991 of 138292/21/12 at 7:30pmpost #2992 of 138292/21/12 at 7:42pmpost #2993 of 138292/21/12 at 10:58pmpost #2994 of 138292/22/12 at 1:31amI am 5'10, 150lbs. I wear small in JCrew, medium slim fits at HnM, and Asian medium shirts at Uniqlo.
I agree with the Asian medium on the oxfords, as its the size I wear. I weigh less than you, but have shoulders that require bigger shirts.
The shirts are too long to wear untucked. I have a longer torso, and the tail especially is still too long for me.
Edited by .Impulsv - 2/23/12 at 8:47pmpost #2995 of 138292/22/12 at 9:19ampost #2996 of 138292/23/12 at 7:02pmpost #2997 of 138292/24/12 at 10:34pmpost #2998 of 138292/25/12 at 4:35ampost #2999 of 138292/25/12 at 8:49ampost #3000 of 138292/25/12 at 10:11am
- The Uniqlo Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1626 Active Users (308 Members and 1318 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?