Need to go to NYC soon ffs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Mod to Suedehead Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 200
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2987 of 131562/21/12 at 1:34pmpost #2988 of 131562/21/12 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yeah, you'd probably be a small, potentially an XS depending on the item and how you carry your weight. I'm 5'9" and 140, and I wear an XS/Japanese Small in most of their button-upspost #2989 of 131562/21/12 at 6:30pmQuote:
Look at measurements on Uniqlo UK site. Then for example if you are a S that = at japanese medium, xs = japanese small. Also the sleeves are shorter on items from Uniqlo stores in Asia.post #2990 of 131562/21/12 at 6:53pmSorry to bug you guys about another sizing question:
I'm getting stuff from the Chinese Uniqlo website. I want their oxford shirts. I have 2 questions:
1) Are these oxford shirts meant to be worn untucked? I think the answer was no, but I'm not sure if the ones currently on the website were the ones that people were talking about.
2) I'm 5'10" and 165-ish pounds, but I'm pretty much lean muscle, not fat. Asian Medium or Large? I wear a small in J Crew shirts and medium in H&M shirts (those are the only references I have. Sorry!).
If these questions have been asked before, please excuse me. Search function wasn't really working very properly for me, so I just tried to scroll through the posts and might have overlooked some.
Thanks SF!post #2991 of 131562/21/12 at 7:30pmpost #2992 of 131562/21/12 at 7:42pmpost #2993 of 131562/21/12 at 10:58pmpost #2994 of 131562/22/12 at 1:31amI am 5'10, 150lbs. I wear small in JCrew, medium slim fits at HnM, and Asian medium shirts at Uniqlo.
I agree with the Asian medium on the oxfords, as its the size I wear. I weigh less than you, but have shoulders that require bigger shirts.
The shirts are too long to wear untucked. I have a longer torso, and the tail especially is still too long for me.
Edited by .Impulsv - 2/23/12 at 8:47pmpost #2995 of 131562/22/12 at 9:19ampost #2996 of 131562/23/12 at 7:02pmpost #2997 of 131562/24/12 at 10:34pmpost #2998 of 131562/25/12 at 4:35ampost #2999 of 131562/25/12 at 8:49ampost #3000 of 131562/25/12 at 10:11am
- The Uniqlo Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1804 Active Users (476 Members and 1328 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 seconds ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 8 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 22 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...