Need to go to NYC soon ffs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 200post #2987 of 149862/21/12 at 1:34pmpost #2988 of 149862/21/12 at 1:39pmQuote:
Yeah, you'd probably be a small, potentially an XS depending on the item and how you carry your weight. I'm 5'9" and 140, and I wear an XS/Japanese Small in most of their button-upspost #2989 of 149862/21/12 at 6:30pmQuote:
Look at measurements on Uniqlo UK site. Then for example if you are a S that = at japanese medium, xs = japanese small. Also the sleeves are shorter on items from Uniqlo stores in Asia.post #2990 of 149862/21/12 at 6:53pmSorry to bug you guys about another sizing question:
I'm getting stuff from the Chinese Uniqlo website. I want their oxford shirts. I have 2 questions:
1) Are these oxford shirts meant to be worn untucked? I think the answer was no, but I'm not sure if the ones currently on the website were the ones that people were talking about.
2) I'm 5'10" and 165-ish pounds, but I'm pretty much lean muscle, not fat. Asian Medium or Large? I wear a small in J Crew shirts and medium in H&M shirts (those are the only references I have. Sorry!).
If these questions have been asked before, please excuse me. Search function wasn't really working very properly for me, so I just tried to scroll through the posts and might have overlooked some.
Thanks SF!post #2991 of 149862/21/12 at 7:30pmpost #2992 of 149862/21/12 at 7:42pmpost #2993 of 149862/21/12 at 10:58pmpost #2994 of 149862/22/12 at 1:31amI am 5'10, 150lbs. I wear small in JCrew, medium slim fits at HnM, and Asian medium shirts at Uniqlo.
I agree with the Asian medium on the oxfords, as its the size I wear. I weigh less than you, but have shoulders that require bigger shirts.
The shirts are too long to wear untucked. I have a longer torso, and the tail especially is still too long for me.
Edited by .Impulsv - 2/23/12 at 8:47pmpost #2995 of 149862/22/12 at 9:19ampost #2996 of 149862/23/12 at 7:02pmpost #2997 of 149862/24/12 at 10:34pmpost #2998 of 149862/25/12 at 4:35ampost #2999 of 149862/25/12 at 8:49ampost #3000 of 149862/25/12 at 10:11am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1461 Active Users (288 Members and 1173 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › claymorebrothers.com 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...