or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Uniqlo Thread - Page 199

post #2971 of 12702
yeah the $3 Uniqlo longjohn only exists in China. They got some wacky sales in China. They had the military cotton jacket for $20 a while ago
post #2972 of 12702
Do these tees still exist? I can't find them on any website.
lIKmml.jpg
post #2973 of 12702
^ I don't think so. Loved them, tried to get some more starting a couple of months ago in store, and all they had were a few odd pieces. Looked like they weren't gonna make them anymore
post #2974 of 12702
Im really sad frown.gif
post #2975 of 12702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesta View Post

Do these tees still exist? I can't find them on any website.
]

in the uk atleast, closest you'll get is their new tshirts

http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/071922

they fit the same, but the cotton isn't as nice. still decent, and I bought a bunch anyway, since I haven't found a shirt that fits better yet.
post #2976 of 12702
Does anyone know what's on sale in NYC stores this week?

Suddenlee's blog is no longer pulling through
post #2977 of 12702

Is there a release date for the UnderCover collection?

 

So far, it doesnt seem that interesting, compared to the +J stuff.

 

Thanks

post #2978 of 12702
16th March as far as i'm aware
post #2979 of 12702
Really want to get some oxfords and possibly a tasmanian suit.

What's the general consensus for these suits?
post #2980 of 12702
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

in the uk atleast, closest you'll get is their new tshirts
http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/071922
they fit the same, but the cotton isn't as nice. still decent, and I bought a bunch anyway, since I haven't found a shirt that fits better yet.

Are you sure they fit the same? I remember trying tees in Paris and it wasn't the same fit as these ones at all.
post #2981 of 12702

Sorry if this question has been asked before, am fairly new here.  Is there a proxy service to ship Uniqlo products to Australia?

post #2982 of 12702
moi
post #2983 of 12702

^ PM.

post #2984 of 12702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesta View Post

Are you sure they fit the same? I remember trying tees in Paris and it wasn't the same fit as these ones at all.

i've only got two premium cotton shirts, and i got like 7 of these new ones a couple weeks ago, and i dont really notice any difference in fit. maybe slightly longer sleeves, but not by more than about an inch if anything.

The dry packaged ones fit totally different though, alot bigger though the middle and way longer sleeves. fit maybe a half size bigger, i'd think. I use them for the gym.
post #2985 of 12702
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

i've only got two premium cotton shirts, and i got like 7 of these new ones a couple weeks ago, and i dont really notice any difference in fit. maybe slightly longer sleeves, but not by more than about an inch if anything.
The dry packaged ones fit totally different though, alot bigger though the middle and way longer sleeves. fit maybe a half size bigger, i'd think. I use them for the gym.

i used a proxy service for an order in December and got a few dry package shirts

i thought they fit about a half size large than the previous season as well

only opened and wore 1 so far because i haven't decided what to do with the rest confused.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Uniqlo Thread