Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandSohotagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categorySweaterstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandUniqlotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemUniqlo Seamless Low Rise Boxer Briefstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- UNIS, any info on this brand? Last post on 8/4/14 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Uniqlo Thread - Page 169post #2522 of 1467012/21/11 at 9:04ampost #2523 of 1467012/21/11 at 10:17amHaven't done this for a couple weeks but if anyone's looking for uniqlo proxies from NYC PM me!
I've been consistently reliable and here's a list of some members I've served (list is probably double this by now, havent' updated this in a while):
Skitlets - Hey dude, Got the package a day or two ago. Can't leave feedback, requires a classifieds link!
Bdeuce22 - got them today. awesome. look pretty decent for cheap socks.
Norcal_indy - We received everything today - thanks for the quick turnaround. My wife and I are definitely happy with the purchases and will likely turn to Uniqlo (and you) the next time we're in need of basics.
Atwigman - Got the package in the mail today. Thanks for the proxy, I'll definitely recommend to others.
Cungfoo - Got it. Thanks for everything. Look forward to doing business with you again
Chauie - This was my first time ever using a proxy and you made it a quick and painless experience. I'll for sure hit you up if I ever want something from Uniqlo again.post #2524 of 1467012/21/11 at 7:12pmpost #2525 of 1467012/21/11 at 7:30pmpost #2526 of 1467012/22/11 at 1:48amUniqlo Tasmanian jacket post alterations:Quote:
alt: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #2527 of 1467012/22/11 at 6:53amQuote:
was here a few weeks ago. it's a really massive store. you can see some pics here-post #2528 of 1467012/22/11 at 7:59pmpost #2529 of 1467012/22/11 at 10:51pmhttp://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/060522
ANyone know the difference between the oxford shirt A and oxford shirt B? The measurements are the same except sleeves are slimmer on oxford shirt A which I like. However, is the fabric different? What is the "regular" uniqlo oxford that everyone is referring to?post #2530 of 1467012/23/11 at 9:00ampost #2531 of 1467012/23/11 at 9:20ampost #2532 of 1467012/23/11 at 9:35amQuote:
I would go with a small. I'm probably pretty close height/weight wise (5'11" ~160), and got a medium which turned out a little big.
wondering the same thing about the longjohns though
edit: also, what do you think of the standard Uniqlo wool pants compared to the +J ones?post #2533 of 1467012/23/11 at 10:06ampost #2534 of 1467012/23/11 at 10:53amQuote:Originally Posted by 89andy
ANyone know the difference between the oxford shirt A and oxford shirt B? The measurements are the same except sleeves are slimmer on oxford shirt A which I like. However, is the fabric different? What is the "regular" uniqlo oxford that everyone is referring to?
From looking at the label, A was the old oxford - they don't have those anymore, at least in US stores.
B is the current one.post #2535 of 1467012/23/11 at 11:24am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1684 Active Users (342 Members and 1342 Guests)
- › Double Breasted Style. 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...